Oops…sprinkled with Panko breadcrumbs…not Pablo. If you would like to use any of my pictures you must first contact Call Me PMc & get written permission. My husband said this is restaurant-level dish. Use of this site automatically constitutes your agreement to these terms. Lindsay, just seconding, for the sake of pregnant readers too tired to cook and freeze, that Trader Joe’s frozens save lives. Made this for my husband who was a bit skeptical but he loved it. Wowza, delicious! So, thanks for the recipe! I hope you continue to love this! This was so good! Place eggs, cream, ricotta, mozzarella, ditalini, and half the Parmesan in a bowl and mix together well. I always add zucchini and yellow squash to mine and it’s great! My husband and I just devoured this amazing dish! Cook pasta in large saucepan, until al dente, drain well and set aside. Makes about 8 servings. So glad you love this recipe! Add penne pasta, cook for 10 to 12 minutes, until al … Thank you so much Mackenzie! Not a chance. If you like onions, feel free to chop a small onion and add it to the squash mixture. Make sure each splash has been fully mixed into the butter/flour/onion/garlic mixture, scraping from the bottom of the pan and all around, before adding the next splash. Really good recipe. Thank you for responding and more importantly, thank you for sharing this awesome recipe. Thanks Deb!! So yummy! Cook once, freeze half was my post-baby meal prep strategy. Hi Tieghan! Anyway, baked, of course will freeze better for use in future meals. This was phenomenal. You might want to check out the comment guidelines before chiming in. You are right, Tieghan, it tastes creamy even with no cream. Bonus? So good & so easy. He even ate it cold for a second night dinner. Have to disagree with the person above- I thought this was minimal prep for a wonderful dinner. I might add some more tomato next time. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven, uncovered,  30 to 35 minutes. Under ten ingredients, under thirty minutes, no fancy ingredients, but still really, really good. This is one of my very favorite recipes! I would add the wine before the pasta is added to the skillet, then bring it to a boil and toss with the pasta. Not wasting time on bad recipes anymore (I’m looking at you, pinterest). Fresh? I didn’t have confidence that I could pull off the sauce but I did! Melt butter in bottom of pan. Just my preference! Once they start on their upward growth, zucchini, or any squash for that matter; don't stop. LOVE this delicious squash bake. Maybe I didn’t cook it right, but I’d probably just keep the zucchini diced and not mashed. Tamales- shredded beef, chile and cheese, sweet corn and cheese, the possibilities are endless and a few tamale’s and a pile of guac is a decent summer meal. Hi! Or the kind in between? Thank you so much Kristin! I actually always weigh pasta servings because volume doesn’t tell us much when every pasta shape is so different. Mote Vegas less sugars and carbs.. I had leftover Comte cheese and substituted that for the Parmesan and Mozzarella. .gallons of it! Best wishes to you and Deb both – enjoy every minute. A healthy squash casserole recipe that is made with yellow squash, zucchini, a crunchy breadcrumb and Parmesan topping and then baked in the oven to crispy perfection! I kind of can’t wait. Served alongside your garlic & herb roasted cherry tomato pizza with caramelized onions (which was also devoured in a flash) the dinner was a great way to bid farewell to summer and beckon in autumn. It looks so deliciously cheesy! Each dumping of squashes I throw in more parsley. Then just warm and add the pasta. xTieghan, Thank you Monica! I made this last night with a mixture of basil, mint, and tarragon and it was really lovely. Also, some of your other recipes include nutmeg in the béchamel sauce, what do you think about adding nutmeg to this sauce? Off to the store later to pick up the ingredients!