Hope you all have a fun night and don't eat too much candy! Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. Only 1 left in stock (can be backordered). $0.34, As low as: Only 2 left in stock (can be backordered) Yuriko, the Tiger’s Shadow quantity. Get your hands on some of the best quality custom cards. FREE shipping, Sale Price $12.87 124693. $2.18, As low as: A customer service representative will review this shortly. As low as: $87.96 Yes! 2018-2020 © Magicalter.com Hope you all have a fun night and don't eat too much candy! There are no watermarks or censors on the final card. Search and ad results are shown based on factors such as relevancy and (for ads) the amount sellers pay per click. I was so pleased with myself when I decided to add that haha. Just as with regular ninjutsu, the Ninja enters attacking the player or planeswalker that the returned creature was attacking. This is pure art!! Card Name Yuriko, the Tiger's Shadow. See Etsy's Terms of Use for more information. Your art is a great approach. (10% off), $18.90 I’ve never had a custom made card but I’m glad I ordered one. This site is not produced, affiliated or endorsed by Wizards of the Coast, Inc. Mtg Altered Art – Alternate Cards Database, Chandra, Roaring Flame // Chandra, Fire of Kaladesh Dva Overwatch. Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. Yuriko, the Tiger's Shadow is a highly competitive and interactive commander. I'd love to alter my Yuriko but I wasnt sure which way to do it. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Products that contain small parts may pose a choking hazard and should not be used by children under 3. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Contact them for details. (10% off), Sale Price $26.99 These cards are meant for stand-ins to protect your real cards and provide a fun artistic alternative for casual games. $0.94, As low as: This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. What does that mean? There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Magic the Gathering is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved. This listing is for one card, full art digital alter. Learn more. Good luck with your Yuriko. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Add to cart. I love the attention to detail! Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Learn more. They are original creation cards. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. $0.15, As low as: You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. FREE delivery, CA$20.28 Card Name Yuriko, the Tiger's Shadow. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. Free shipping on all orders above 65$! Cards are made from a german cardstock and are the same size, weight and feel as a regular MTG card. These are NOT TOURNAMENT LEGAL but great for casual play. $0.02. $0.77, As low as: Original Price $29.99" $11.00, As low as: Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsy’s Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. CA$69.60 That’s really nice to hear, thank you! Looks like you already have an account! Looks like you already have an account! There was a problem calculating your postage. Commander 2018 . Magic The Gathering/MTG Yuriko, the Tiger's Shadow Art Alter Card. $12.87, $14.30 (10% off), Disclaimer: As with all children's products, adult supervision is required. Dispatch items back within: 30 days of delivery. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Saying no will not stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make them less relevant or more repetitive. This listing is for one card, full art digital alter. Sellers are responsible for following applicable laws and regulations, including posting items with accurate labelling and warnings. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. We all have a special love for ninjas, a few that come to mind as our favourite, is none other than Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto: Shippunden with his darkish theme. This listing is for one card, full art digital alter. Almost gone. FREE shipping, $26.74 Great! All rights reserved. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected). Original Price $14.30" Yuriko, the Tiger’s Shadow $ 3.99 . Original Price $7.00" The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly. We do this with marketing and advertising partners (who may have their own information they’ve collected).