With more thanks to more than 40 percent of people now working from home, there's demand for stand-up desks and workspaces. I’m sharing how one of my new favorite products has drastically improved how I work from home! $349.00 $199.00. It's not overly expensive too, coming in at only $138.59. Our flatpack sit or stand desk solution is fast and easy to setup to allow you to work or study from home with ease. Kids at Home Desk & Stool. Good lighting is key to any work-from-home desk setup, and this Markey Desk Lamp offers form and function at a reasonable price.Sleek, yet practical, the LED-compatible lamp features a … Smart Trainer Desk… While those who work the 9 to 5 life may not understand, those who relish in the chance to successfully work-from-home (even if it’s just a couple of days a week) realize how essential it is to find the perfect home office furniture, and finding the right home desk … Our flatpack sit or stand desk solution is fast and easy to setup to allow you to work or study from home with ease. Sure, it's not the fanciest desk out there, but it's well-built and will look perfectly fine in any home. Price: $138.59 If you’re someone who loves to work somewhere besides your desk… A lap desk will up your working from home game.