After adding the bell peppers to the sweet potatoes, give everything a nice stir until well combined.  This hash is so simple yet so flipping yummy-licious that it definitely deserves to be shared, and made again and again and again. Fun fact. Kara is the Owner of Clean Living Clean Eating. The fact that you fried the sweet potatoes in bacon fat sounds delicious. I just need to buy the bacon. It turns out looking just like the photo too. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees (this will be to cook the eggs in the skillet at the end). Kara loves creating delicious recipes using healthy whole foods, finding ways to live with less toxins, farmhouse style decor, and is an organizational freak!! When I say "crazy" nowadays, I am referring to the fact that there is so much going on. lol.  Don’t blame me when you’re hopelessly addicted though, which you will be after the first bite. After removing skillet, sprinkle generously with fresh herbs and thinly sliced green onion, if desired, and serve warm for any meal. Add the sweet potatoes to the skillet and stir to coat with fat.  Before I had constant leftovers in my fridge due to the whole recipe-blog thing that’s brought us together, my own personal paleo/whole30/mostly low FODMAP diet consisted of random hash recipes that I threw together on a whim usually. It is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and is Paleo and Whole30 compliant! Or you can cover your hash and cook the eggs on the stove over medium heat. You can make this an AIP hash by eliminating the eggs and pepper. With savory paleo staples like bacon and Brussels sprouts, it’s perfect for any meal and delicious with two runny eggs on top.  It’s paleo, whole30 friendly and low FODMAP too. You can totally make this twice in a row this week if you feel so inclined. One more note on the sweet potatoes – in order to make this one-pan and avoid having to roast the sweet potatoes separately, I diced them pretty small and covered them while frying in the bacon fat.  Am I right? Receive Paleo, Vegan & Whole30 Recipes Weekly! Remove from heat and stir in the mostly-cooked bacon and the tomatoes. As long as I'm the one making the jokes, that is.  Guilt is overrated, and, wine is really not. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; Remove from oven and serve with fresh herbs if desired or over greens. I typically don’t digest apples well but shredded and caramelized somehow makes them work better! Sign me up because that's 10 minutes to whip up this nutrient dense, high protein and healthy fat goodness to jump start your day. https://www.bulletproof.com/recipes/paleo/sweet-potato-hash-recipe-paleo-2g Once potatoes and apples are soft and toasty, r. emove from heat and create grooves in the hash for the egg or eggs. Subscribe & Save 10% + Free Shipping over $45, Support your immune functions with vitamins A, D and K.†, Sweet potato hash recipe & content provided by Ryan Carter,  Livevitae. Wellness Meats sugar free pork bacon has been my favorite go-to bacon for years! I love that it makes it even faster, though, so I’ll definitely be trying it! Heat a wide saucepan on medium heat. Soft, but crispy sweet potato with fresh apples and savory, fatty (um, hi flavor), crispy bacon with an egg or two with all that yolk. Boy, has it been a crazy week over at our house.  It’s delicious, filling and healthy any time of day making it perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I feel like I say this every week, and I don't mean to use the word "crazy" as a way to describe mayhem. 🙂 Wondering – do I have to peel the sweet potato and apple? This paleo hash uses bacon and sausage! Sprinkle on half the sea salt and breakfast seasoning, then cover the skillet and allow to cook for 2-4 minutes to soften. I’m 3 weeks into paleo per doc (already seeing great results!) ***My favorite sugar-free bacon (Whole30 compliant) is from U.S. Wellness Meats - it happens to be my family's favorite bacon so we use it all the time! The perfect no-fuss, one-pan paleo and Whole30 dinner. First, not being much of a summer person means I’m just ready to move on. We made this for Mother’s Day brunch and it will absolutely be going into my summer rotation of breakfast options. Crisp bacon for 3 minutes. Lightly brown the sweet potato all over. Copyright © 2020 Foodie Pro on the Brunch Pro Theme, Sweet Potato, Bacon and Egg Breakfast Hash, « Beginner Yoga for Tight Back (printable). Subscribe to email updates for new recipes delivered to your inbox! Get to making whole30 sweet potato hash today, so you can witness it in all of its glory before Thanksgiving. | ©Bulletproof 360, Inc. 2013–2020, https://www.bulletproof.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Paleo-Sweet-Potato-Hash-With-Bacon_header-300x160.jpg.