Info. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Drop live lobsters into the boiling water and cook 5 minutes. Add remaining butter and swirl. I got this from Yankee Magazine. You saved Crabmeat Roll-Ups to your. Spoon some of the chilled crabmeat mixture onto half of each roll, then place some of the lettuce and tomato on the other half. The only thing the said it needed was a little more Cocktail Sauce. To save preparation time, have a fish market preboil your lobsters and remove the meat from the shells. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. 2 tablespoons celery, minced. Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. I have had nothing but compliments on this appetizer. DIRECTIONS. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Excellent everybody loved it. Pick out lobster meat from the shells, cutting tail meat into large chunks. In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat, scallions, celery, lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. Enjoy! I thought that made a difference. MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. I wanted to put an Asian twist on these so I completely left out the cocktail sauce & instead added a couple of dashes of Soy sauce to the cream cheese added a clove of garlic(pressed) & served w/ Sweet & Sour sauce! calcium 158.7mg; 322 calories; calories from fat 40%; carbohydrates 23.8g; cholesterol 120.3mg; fat 14.3g; fiber 2.2g; iron 2.7mg; protein 24.6mg; saturated fat 2g; sodium 572.6mg. For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Go for the Dungeness. Drain and cool. This is an easy and delicious spread, and yet another way to use tortillas for an appetizer. https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/imitation-crab-recipes But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. I absolutely love this recipie. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. 1/2 cup mayo or aioli. Will serve again. Congrats! The mixture can also be used without the tortillas as a spread on crackers. Drop live lobsters into the boiling water and cook 5 minutes. I have made is multiple times and they always go quick. Stir 1 1/2 minutes and add wine and cook 3-5 more minutes, reducing liquid by half. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. For the most part I think this is pretty good but I am not a fan of cocktail sauce. 1/4 cup small diced red onion. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. It’s so easy to make, too! The best part is that they are so easy to make but look like they were a lot of work. Microwave for 1-2 minutes and get ready to dip into some creamy crab goodness. Spread about 1/2 cup of the mixture onto each tortilla, and Some thought they were store-bought. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Like I say some imitation crab meat tastes better than others you just have to find a good brand that doesn't taste too fishy and I have found plenty of them. Prepared too many so a retired teacher (wonderful chef) took home the remainder to serve at his fancy sit-down dinner at home today. I got many compliments. In a large saute pan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons butter over medium heat until foam subsides, then add lobster meat and garlic. I made these roll ups at my daughters birthday party. Finely chop the meat. 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. 1 teaspoon sea salt. Serve immediately.Tip: You can substitute chopped lobster meat or peeled, deveined, and finely chopped shrimp for the crabmeat. Spread butter on insides of hot dog buns. In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat, scallions, celery, lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. In a large stockpot, bring 2 quarts salted water to a boil. 258 calories; protein 8.9g 18% DV; carbohydrates 24.4g 8% DV; fat 14g 22% DV; cholesterol 43.4mg 15% DV; sodium 769.4mg 31% DV. Awesome!! Stir in crabmeat, Swiss cheese, and green onion. Nutrition MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. I doubled the recipe used good lump crab meat and added horseradish to the cocktail sauce for dipping. I have also substituted other kinds of cheese and they still taste great. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Pick over the crabmeat, discarding any pieces of shell. Absolutly worth making again. The secret to making them taste great is all in the brand of cocktail sauce and crab meat you use. Hot Imitation Crab Dip. Hot imitation crab dip is the perfect way to enjoy toasted breads, crackers, or veggie sticks like carrots or celery. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and cocktail sauce until well blended. In a large stockpot, bring 2 quarts salted water to a boil. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. 0 %. Omitted the onions b/c not everyone likes them. I served this at a shower. Warm large skillet over medium heat 1 minute.