(Eastern proverb), The amount of time on earth matters very little: a man can live in greed and pride 90 years and never find God, know Him or accomplish His Plan. Agu, O may I join the choir invisibleOf those immortal dead who live againIn minds made better by their presence.George Eliot, Earth is crammed with heaven, and every common bush is afire with God.And only those who see take off their shoes; the rest sit around and pluck blackberries. typography, Green sod above, Lie light, lie light. It might be about mortality, love, beauty, God, loss, hope, or nature for example. He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!”, On Easter Sunday, we celebrate the good news of the Resurrection. Comforting and poignant blog, Bill. The reverse of a stone can be a good place for a longer inscription. Even the most ancient structures in the world such as the Egyptian pyramids are supposed to be sepulchral monuments. Do noble things, not dream them all day long,And so make life, death and that vast forever one grand sweet song. I lose myself for hours wandering around reading the inscriptions and imagining the lives of the people below me. Elizabeth Barrett Browning, I’m the guiding light in your dreams and I’ll be travelling by your side. We offer our products and services direct to the public at reasonable prices. Khalil Gibran, Bright are the stars that shineDark is the skyI know this love of mineWill never die.The Beatles, Oh, will wonders ever cease?Blessed be the mystery of love. Throughout the years following the death of her children, Mrs. Morrison regularly changed the toys with the season. Sing anyway. boats, Mourn not for me, it is in vain to call me to your sight again, Farewell O sister dear, farewell, Thoust left us lonely in this world of pain. For help with writing an epitaph or to talk with us about ordering a monument, headstone, flat marker or memorial plaque for a father, husband, son or brother, call the City Monument Company of Miami, Florida at 305-594-4628. accreditation, It comes from an indomitable will (Gandhi), Strength is born in the deep silence of long-suffering hearts, not amid joy. Thomson), Passive to his holy will, Trust I in my Master still (John Greenleaf Whittier), Peace is thine and sweet remembrance is ours, Peace is when time doesn’t matter as it passes by (Maria Schell), Peace which passeth all understanding (Phillippians 4:7), Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones shines through to let us know they are with us, Praise ye the Lord, O give thanks unto the Lord for he is good and his mercy endureth for ever (Psalm 106:1), Pray for one another, that you may be saved (James 5:16), Reader, awake, believe, repent; thy bones as mine are only lent, Redeemed with the precious blood of Christ, Remember man as you walk by, as you are now so once was I, as I am now, so to you shall be, bow your head and pray for me (Nanuet, New York), Remember me in the glow of the sunset or when robins return in the spring. Bespoke Headstones - have you seen such unique designs? At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember him. 4. Thomas Moore, Though I am old with wandering Through hollow lands and hilly lands, I will find out where she has gone, And kiss her lips and take her hands. In a high hymn of hope and praise, the apostle Paul exclaimed: “Where, O death, is your victory? Fergus has been helping clients to choose the right words to go on a headstone for the past fifteen years. We use only the best granites to design and build the finest memorials. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. A mother’s secret love outlives them all (Oliver Wendell Holmes). Morning has broken like the first morning. No one knew her name for 60 years, yet 3,000 people attended her funeral. And we can safely leave our boy. Song of Solomon, Sorrow looks back, Worry looks around, Faith looks up. Dear Lord, I would have loved to hold my baby on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn’t get the chance, would you please hold them on yours and tell them about me? For example, my mother who recently died wanted “we will be with you in spirit” on her stone. Sufjan Stevens ( from the song Death with Dignity). Shine until tomorrow, let it be, And with the morn those angel faces smile which I have loved long since, and lost awhile, As a family we are never apart loving memories keep you alive in our hearts, As a wife-devoted, as a mother-affectionate, as a friend-our trust and love, in life-she exhibited all the graces of a Christian, in death-her redeemed spirit returned to God who gave it, As a wife, she had no equal. Listed below are example epitaphs. (John 11:25), I am the way, the truth, and the life (John 14:6), I am with you always, even unto the end of the world (Matthew 28:20), I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart) I am never without it, I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand (John 10:28), I go to prepare a place for you that where I am, there you may also be (John 14:3), I have fought a good fight (2 Timothy 1: 7), I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith (2 Timothy 1: 7), I have fought the good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day; and not to me only, but unto all them also that love His appearing. from -a love affair with beauty and the absurd- Tumblr,

A headstone has been installed at the gravesite of Chris Kyle, the Navy SEAL marksman who was killed in 2013.

. And bid farewell to time and its woes, She is not dead, but sleepeth (Luke 8:52), She is resting peacefully with Jesus in that beautiful home above, She left the world knowing that she was loved, She lived justly, loved mercy, and walked humbly with her God, She lives with us in memory still, and will forevermore, She looked on the loveliness of the world and yet shared its sorrows, She passed through glory’s morning gate and walked in paradise, She shared our joys, and cheered when sad, the greatest friend we ever had, She touched everyone with special love and kindness, She was but words are wanting to say what Think what a wife should be and she was that, She will always be with us…in our hearts, in our memories, in our lives, She walks in beauty like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies (Lord Byron), She was by nature gentle, kind and unassuming. Amelia Burr, I fall asleep in the full and certain hope that my slumber shall not be broken; and that, though I be all-forgetting, yet I shall not be all-forgotten,but continue that life in the thoughts and deeds of those I have loved.- Samuel Butler, I found myself saying goodbyeit was a signal not of a parting but of a uniting.Helen Thomas, Be there at our sleeping and give us we prayyour peace in our hearts Lord at the end of the day.Jan Struther, Life is eternal; and love is immortal; and death is only a horizon; and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight. May the sun shine warm upon your face (old Irish blessing), May the road rise up to meet you. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. videos, Living he made the poor man’s heart be glad. Rae Hachton. Some days there won't be a song in your heart. I say you’re too precious to forget, Someone who has given me the best there is in life; The one I loved with all my heart, my sweetheart and my wife, Sometimes love is a moment, sometimes love is a lifetime, sometimes a moment is a lifetime, Sorrow and sighing shall flee away (Isaiah 35:10), Sorrows are like tall angels with star-crowns in their hair.