Guitar Luthier Tool Set, Guitar Fret Crowning File, Fret Leveling Beam, String Acti... 14pcs Guitar Bass Neck Bridge Screw Adjustment Truss Rod Allen Wrench Repair Tool K... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There was a problem completing your request. Very Good Seller: received item is exactly right and fitting as described. MN235, Music Nomad MN227 The Octopus 8 ’n 1 Tech Tool, Timiy Guitar Truss Rod Box Repair Adjustment Wrench Set Neck Adjustment Luthier Tool -Pack of 3, KAISH Guitar Bass 6.35mm Truss Rod Hex Box Wrench 1/4" Neck Adjustment Tool, Geesatis Guitar Accessories 4 Pcs Guitar Truss Rod Wrench Guitar Neck Box Adjustment Wrench, for Musical Guitar Accessory, Silver (2 Pcs Hex Dia 7mm + 2 Pcs Hex Dia 8mm), MusicNomad MN231 Premium Truss Rod Wrench - 1/4” for Taylor Guitars, Plus Magnetized Screwdriver, LGEGE Truss Rod Wrench 7mm with Cross Screwdriver for Taylor Guitar (Silver), Guitar Truss Rod Wrench with 1/4" 6.35mm Cross Screwdriver 7mm Nut Driver for Taylor Guitar Adjustment Wrench. You may want to adjust your truss rod to compensate for a new string gauge, seasonal humidity changes, or to … Taylor 8200 Truss Rod Wrench. So upon receiving this one I wanted to make sure it would work, as I don't want to get somewhere and need to make an adjustement. Truss-rod wrenches, on the other hand, often won't but are specific to the make of guitar. Truss rod wrenches are made in metric and SAE (Imperial) sizes. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The specs for the Taylor truss rod wrench are simple: 1/4" wrench with #1 Philips screwdriver on end. You can also call us toll free at (800) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Sat 9-7 Eastern. John LeVan, a writer, and guitar repair expert at Premier Guitar stated, ” I have at least 20 different wrenches and hex keys dedicated to adjusting guitar necks, but I still run across that one guitar that requires a tool I don’t have. ammoon Guitar Truss Rod Wrench with 7mm Nut Driver 1/4" 6.35mm Cross Screwdriver for Taylor Guitar Steel. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. We're also, many of us, Taylor players ourselves, and we're happy to steer you in the right direction once you're ready to make the leap. Please try again. Taylor are the only guitars I never received a truss-rod wrench with along with the other case-candy... they prefer to make you pay extra for the privilege. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Guitar Truss Rod Wrench with 1/4" 6.35mm Cross Screwdriver 7mm Nut Driver for Taylo... MusicNomad Premium Truss Rod Wrench - 5/16", Plus Magnetized Screwdriver, MusicNomad Premium Guitar Tech Truss Rod Wrench Set - 11 pcs. Unable to add item to List. Set up your guitar's action with the Taylor Truss Rod Wrench. The most comprehensive Truss Rod Wrench Set available all in one sturdy, organized case. Our Sales Engineers are a world-class team of music gear experts whose sole job is to provide you with helpful advice and unparalleled service completely free of charge. You may want to adjust your truss rod to compensate for a new string gauge, seasonal humidity changes, or to set your guitar up to play perfectly. Optimize your Taylor guitar's feel and playability with the Taylor Truss Rod Wrench. This handy tool lets you easily adjust your guitar's neck relief via the truss rod. The other Taylor truss rod wrench I have leaves no play. Sweetwater Sales Engineers help you buy music gear with confidence. Our Find Your Fit guide simplifies Taylor body shapes, woods, and series. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I measued the interior of the wrench with a caliper: 17/64" (6.75mm) while the nut is 1/4" (6.35) is almost .5mm smaller than the interior of the wrench. For players experienced in doing their own set-ups, this handy truss rod wrench from Taylor Guitars will help you get your action just where you like it. As one of the nation's top Taylor Guitars dealers, Sweetwater receives regular on-site training from Bob, Andy, and the rest of the Taylor crew. 177 178 . Size . It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Hand selected from all across the globe, each brings a wealth of experience and expertise in the world of music gear. Compact tools for adjusting your guitar's truss rods, Designed for use with Taylor steel string guitars. Some guitars require a more specialized tool. Buying music gear can be complicated, but your Sweetwater Sales Engineer is here to help. It's a good thing I checked. Type . Thank you for your request. Please try again. Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! Product Details: The Taylor truss rod wrench is a handy tool for making minor adjustments to relief in your the neck of your Taylor acoustic guitar. Truss Rod Wrench for Steel String Guitars with Truss Rod Adjustment at the End of the Headstock, Music background: Multi-Instrumentalist and Recording Nerd. No project is too big or small, so give us a call today and let's talk gear! StewMac Pocket Truss Rod Wrenches, Set of 3 Sizes (for 1/4" Nut, 9/32" Nut and 5/16" Nut) 5 out of 5 stars 3 $44.61 $ 44 . This handy tool lets you easily adjust your guitar's neck relief via the truss rod. Had the wrench fit properly I would probably forgive the fact that the screwdriver is too large for its intended purpose. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2020. They are available to offer you personalized product advice any time you need it. Grab the Taylor Truss Rod Wrench and make sure your guitar is ready to play. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.