Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may interesting and valuable. appealing. Does it mean anything special hidden rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. This implies that she has massive stripper titties. Share your meaning with community, make it it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else. 2) Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações? Stacy’s Mom from Welcome Interstate Managers has become instantaneously popular. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Stacy’s Mom sung by Fountains of Wayne has exploded onto the scene. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. :)) give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. /lyrics/b/bowling_for_soup/stacys_mom.html. explanations' markup. Know what this song is about? Make sure you've read our simple. Stacy’s Mom written by Adam Schlesinger & Chris Collingwood is the current talk of the town. (after school)We can hang around by the pool (hang by the pool)Did your mom get back from her business trip? See also: The Cure - 10:15 Saturday Night The Cure - Just Like Heaven The Cure - To Wish Impossible Things Bowling For Soup - Punk Rock 101 Box Car Racer - Feel So The Cure - Friday I'm In Love (ver. Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Don't write just "I love this song." Stacy, do you remember when I … Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether Top Popular Songs Guitar And Ukulele Chords . Clearly stacys mum is a milf. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. Stacy's mom has got it goin' onStacy's mom has got it goin' onStacy's mom has got it goin' onStacy's mom has got it goin' on, Stacy, can I come over after school? Create Explain your version of song meaning, find more of Bowling For Soup lyrics. Stacy's Mom Lyrics: Stacy's mom has got it goin' on / Stacy's mom has got it goin' on / Stacy's mom has got it goin' on / Stacy's mom has got it goin' on / Stacy, can I come over after school? by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Original lyrics of Stacy's Mom song by Bowling For Soup. an account. Bowling For Soup - Stacy's Mom (Letra e música para ouvir) - Stacy's mom has got it goin' on / Stacy's mom has got it goin' on / Stacy's mom has got it goin' on / Stacy's mom has got it goin' on / Stacy… (mowed your lawn)Your mom came out with just a towel on (towel on)I could tell she likes me from the way she stared (the way she stared)And the way she said, You missed a spot over there (a spot over there), And I know that you think it's just a fantasyBut since your dad walked out, your mom could use a guy like me, Stacy's mom has got it goin' onShe's all I want, and I've waited for so longStacy, can't you see you're just not the girl for meI know it might be wrong,But I'm in love with Stacy's mom, Stacy's mom has got it goin' onShe's all I want and I've waited for so long,Stacy can't you see your just not the girl for me,I know it might be wrong but oh oh(I know it might be wrong)I'm in love with (Stacy's mom oh oh)(Stacys mom oh oh)I'm in love with Stacy's mom, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte. Sabe de quem é a composição? Envie pra gente. Stacy’s Mom has captivating lyrics penned by Adam Schlesinger & Chris Collingwood. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. __________________________________________________________________, e-----------------------------------------------|, B-----------------------------------------------|, G-----------------------------------------------|, D-6--6--6--6--7--7--7--7--6--6--6--6--7-7-7-7-7-|, A-6--6--6--6--7--7--7--7--6--6--6--6--7-7-7-7-7-|, E-4--4--4--4--5--5--5--5--4--4--4--4--5-5-5-5-5-|, e------------------------------------------------|, B------------------------------------------------|, G---------9-9-9-9-4-4-4-4-6-6-6-6----------------|, D-7-7-7-7-9-9-9-9-4-4-4-4-6-6-6-6----------------| 2x, A-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-2-2-2-2-4-4-4-4----------------|, E-5-5-5-5----------------------------------------|, e-----------------------------------------------------------------|, B-----------------------------------------------------------------|, G---------9-9-9-9-5-5-5-5-6-6-6-6---------------------------------|, D-7-7-7-7-9-9-9-9-5-5-5-5-6-6-6-6-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-|, A-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-3-3-3-3-4-4-4-4-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-|, E-5-5-5-5-------------------------5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-|, G-5-5-5-5---------7-7-7-7-9-9-9-9-5-5-5-5---------4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-|, D-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-7-7-7-7-9-9-9-9-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-4-|, A-3-3-3-3-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-7-7-7-7-3-3-3-3-5-5-5-5-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-|, E---------3-3-3-3-------------------------3-3-3-3-----------------|, e----------------------------------------------------------------|, B----------------------------------------------------------------|, G-5-7-9---7-----------------------5-7-9---7-------4---5-4-5-4~---|, D-----------9---5-7-7-7-5-9---7-5-----------9---5----------------|, A----------------------------------------------------------------|, E----------------------------------------------------------------|, B-------------------------------------------------4-5-4-5---------|, G-5-7-9---7-----------------------5-7-9---7-------4-5-4-5-8-9-8-9-|, D-----------9---5-7-7-7-5-9---7-5-----------9---5-----------------|, A-----------------------------------------------------------------|, E-----------------------------------------------------------------|, G-5-5-5-5---------7-7-7-7-9-9-9-9----------------|, D-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-7-7-7-7-9-9-9-9----------------| 2x, A-3-3-3-3-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-7-7-7-7----------------|, E---------3-3-3-3--------------------------------|, G-5-5-5-5---------4-4-4-4-9-9-9-9-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-|, D-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-4-4-4-4-9-9-9-9-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-7-|, A-3-3-3-3-5-5-5-5-2-2-2-2-7-7-7-7-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-3-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-|, E---------3-3-3-3-------------------------------------------------|. Stacy's Mom has got it goin' on, She's all I want, And I've waited for so long, Stacy can't you see, You're just not the girl for me, I know it might be wrong, But I'm in love with Stacy's Mom. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. (give me the slip), You know, I'm not the little boy that I used to beI'm all grown up now, baby can't you see, Stacy's mom has got it goin' onShe's all I want and I've waited for so longStacy, can't you see you're just not the girl for meI know it might be wrong but I'm in love with Stacy's mom, Stacy's mom has got it goin' onStacy's mom has got it goin' on, Stacy, do you remember when I mowed your lawn? contributions. 2): Other versions: Fountains of Wayne - Stacy's Mom (ver.2) Fountains of Wayne - Stacys Mom Bowling For Soup - Stacys Mom Fountains of Wayne - Stacys Mom (ver. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. (business trip)Is she there, or is she trying to give me the slip? Don't understand the meaning of the song? between the lines to you? Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Top Bowling For Soup Lyrics Two Tickets To Paradise Straight To Video 1985 Alexa Bliss Father Christmas Already Gone Emily Dance With You Cody Captain Hook Related Bowling For Soup Links Official page Bowling For Soup wiki Stacy's Mom video Bowling For Soup twitter Bowling For Soup … Bare Necessities tab Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. Stacy's mom has got it goin' on She's all I want, and I've waited for so long Stacy, can't you see you're just not the girl for me I know it might be wrong, but I'm in love with Stacy's mom Stacy's mom has got it goin' on (she's got it goin' on) She's all I want and I've waited for so long (waited and waited), Stacy … Stacy's Mom has got it goin' on, Stacy's Mom has got it goin' on. Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? We know this because it says "Stacys mum has got it going on". Related for Stacys Mom tab. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. However, I think that he should stop being a shit ass boyfriend and love stacy for what she is and not her mum unless she offers an incestrial threesome. Lyrics taken from