PvP/WoE Sniper Guide. Sniper is one of the best classes for beginners on this server as they are efficient Gold Room farmers and... can solo every MVP and instance in the game with very basic gear. Ragnarok Online Sniper PVM Build 99/70 Good afternoon, today I'll be showing my Sniper … MVPs are pot intensive fights. I'm still an archer (50/37) with 69-70 dex, 29-30 agi, 9 int. Also increases Status ATK by 1 for every 5 … When they get close, go back some cells and repeat. If you get all this items and stats you will be able to kill anything. Strenght (STR): Increases Carry Weight by 30, status ATK by 1 (for Daggers) and weapon damage with Daggers. There is 10 second cooldown after Asura for any kind of SP recovery sooo you get one asura and after that if you have (decent) competition the mvp is pretty much dead, before you get your second asura ready. Bonjour / bonsoirJe souhaiterai savoir quelle est la classe la plus apte à se soloter des mvp, quels trucs particuliers faut il et quels sorts utiliser.Merci bien ! Ragnarok Online Guide A blog providing tips and tricks for Ragnarok Onlline game from pvp, woe to zeny guide. Joined: Dec 23, 2017 Messages: 300 Likes Received: 29 Trophy Points: 28. This is not recommended for shared computers. Just seeing the aspd makes you more excited hahaha *we tried this against BEELZEBUB. Get a party at the least if you want something "less". 3 SNIPERS WITH THIS BUILD (to lock), 1 SNIPER w/ DS BUILD, a support HP and a Pally. - posted in Community Chat: Title says it all. Several functions may not work. You currently have javascript disabled. [ Momentz ] Ragnarok Online Nidhoggur's Shadow Solo Sniper MVP where as blacksmiths cart revo would not reach that lvl as of now.Nor will single target mammonite i believe. Whats the best class/spec for this? KILL MVP MAYA in Endless Tower SOLO Strategi : Run And HIT. The way to go with a sniper at mvps is ankle snare+get +/- close and ds spam for most of them. Title says it all. - posted in Archer Class: I've never made a character like this so I would like multiple opinions on it. Sniper : Can usually beat most others in MVP low level bosses (if u get there first). And Hunter, whether a trapper and a pure DS type. Unless you go more then 11 or 13[it's one of them afaik] cells from where the mvp is, it should be fine because the mvp won't teleport. What class is good at soloing AND sustain? Also from the videos I saw most of them are dealing with low level MVPs, which can be killed with anything. but overall you can also try Wizard but takes a very long time to kill some but doable. This Equipment is necesary to kill any MVP on Rangarok Online. Is there like a video i can watch? Also, what build is best? "that doesn't have to chug pots" - nah don't play here, classic / pre-renewal are more challenging than latest ones, you really need to use up a lot or some if you plan on mvping, even with high end gears on RE:START's current state or even on any other servers which has the same rates / mechanics you will still need some. Friday, November 4, 2016. All the items may not be avaliable on some private ragnarok online servers. Discussion in 'Archer' started by RagniteRo, Feb 8, 2018. I have 2 cards (cruiser, anolian) out of 5 for the archer set. Err..any job can MVP with the right runes and skills and stat build. Author Topic: Sniper MvP build DS (Read 15290 times) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. But only for small - medium sized Bosses. "good at soloing and sustain" - uhh Knight. How does trap hunter work on mvp? I am big on soloing. I am big on soloing. Sniper Status. Ragnarok Online Guide A blog providing tips and tricks for Ragnarok Onlline game from pvp, woe to zeny guide. Various builds for Sniper such as 190 ASPD, SharpShoot Build an other from the gaming Ragnarok Online. Various builds for Sniper such as 190 ASPD, SharpShoot Build an other from the gaming Ragnarok Online. Ragnarok Online » Job Discussion ... « previous next » Print; Pages: [1] Go Down. I have Minos but still I'd lose to Knights Spiral Pierce or Monks Assura. I dont like busting out 1000 consumables. If its aspd auto attacking knight can also reach high aspd easily (Which is also needed for bowling bash builds for faster BBs). A basic guide to understanding which equipments to use for hunting. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality. A basic guide to understanding which equipments to use for hunting. Best solo MVP class? A consumable here and there is fine. Equipment Champion Full MVP. Dowolites. Party / Guilds hire me when they mvp hunt lol and its very fast when hunting. I thought monk and champ would always be the best??? You can do trapper hunter, it can be a cost run, if you manage to not let the mvp touch you, otherwise you die. 1 year ago. But overall once Trans are here, even if other classes will be up, I'd go with Whitesmith. Auto falcon imo is a party based build and if you will go solo with it, it takes a long time to set up snares to hit a small amount of time and snare again. I dont like busting out 1000 consumables. Middle Headgears: Smal Devil Horns / Incubus. Self sufficiency with MVP soloability? There are many other builds to make a complete champion. There anything that can take on some MVPs that doesnt have to chug pots? Tags: guide; sniper; RagniteRo Administrator Staff Member. What gears are best? Should I use the archer set or aim for better gears? Friday, November 4, 2016. As for MVP system, it's based on points. For now the best class are Hunter and Knight for MvP, i dont know if Wizzard or Assassin can do it as well as them... What makes a knight much better than a blacksmith? When there are no Knights and Monks online though, I've managed to get all MVPs up till Orc Lord. But traper hunters are great for this too. [Classic] MVP Hunter Build + Gears? Whats the best class/spec for this? Headgear: Flying Evil Wings / Incubus Card. Knight has bowling bash which does a great deal of dmg and aoe(wipes summons).