They are light and moisturizing and don't have a scent. Overall, the mask was a good fit for my face though a little short around the forehead. Remove mask and continue with usual skincare routine. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Not affiliated, just a happy repeat buyer. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Huehuehue. Plus I’m so curious about the texture of the essence. See all details for ACEVIVI Snail Essence Mask Full Face Facial Mask Sheet - Reduce... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazing! My face also good the next morning too though the super hydration did wear off, so I think that this mask is best used in conjunction to a good skincare routine as well. And the thick, thick essence is incredibly slimy. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Did you get a slight itching sensation with the snail essence mask? 30 masks for about $20. I like this mask, and it’s very worth to try! It's amazing, I love it, money well spent! Cause there is for me and I’ve sensitive acne prone skin so I’m not sure if I should be worried saw your rave reviews and really wanted to like this! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2016. Mine’s got this ammonia-like smell to it. Nooooo they are unavailable on Amazon. Thanks for the heads up, I just bought some! I've enjoyed using them. Algin rates quite high on CosDNA as a potential acne trigger and irritant, getting a 4 in both columns, so if you have issues with seaweed ingredients, give this one a pass. It's good product but when it came, it's package were a little bit scratched, so it looks like an old one. They were the perfect way to relax at night and enjoy a glass of wine. Rate : 4.5/5! Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2015. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2019. Conclusion: I have used a lot of sheet masks in my day, and most of them don’t get a full review because most of them aren’t unique enough to justify so many words. I agree my skin loved this mask, which is good because I own a ridiculous amount of snaily goodness now. According to the website, this mask protects elasticity and to repair skin from the aging process. Why not I combine them all? Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Any particular ones to recommend? There's a problem loading this menu right now. Do you mean the $10 gift certificate when you reach 100 points ? Look on eBay, it’s cheaper there but comes from korea. On top of that, the Naruko Long Name Snailmask is strongly hydrating and leaves a smooth matte finish on my skin. Purpose: Naruko Snail Essence Intense Hydra Repair Mask is a hydrating and calming sheet mask. It has become my must do ritual while watching TV/news before going to sleep! A guide to everything beauty – make up, skincare and new releases. When and how to use: Use after cleansing, either in place of or in addition to the essence and serum steps of your normal skincare routine. I love skincare. Copyright Reserved Hermo Creative (M) Sdn. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2014. It’s no secret that I, Ready for Black Friday Sales? However, not only it calmed down the hives , my facial skin became so moist and dewy for couple of days. And actually, that calming effect persisted into the day after I used this mask, so I wouldn’t even have to use it the morning of! I am a beauty lover from Sydney, Australia who collects eyeshadow palettes, mauve lipsticks and will never stop telling you to cleanse your face. I chose Dermal Brand bcos it had good reviews, but this was my first time using Snail Gel and wasn't sure how it would affect my sensitive skin. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. the expiration day is january 18 so still 4 month left. They are slimy (yes, you warned me) and you could see a mucus-like goo as the mask was pulled from the package. I've been recently obsessed with sheet masks and I hear that snail essence are very good for the skin so therefore I decided to give this a try. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 5 – I’ll never be in the market for a replacement unless this one is discontinued. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Such a wonderful blog, I am fairly new to Korean cosmetics, so I’ll be keeping my eyes peeled!Thank you for sharing your wisdom, knowledgeable snail lady.I can tell you know your stuff. First impression is the sheet mask is very cheap material and feel very rough on skin. 100 pcs Korean Ultra Hydrating Essence Mask Sheets ( 10 x 10 Types) 4.7 out of 5 stars 675. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The mask was sufficiently saturated but not dripping, so there was very little left over essence afterwards. This page works best with JavaScript. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 95 ($0.80/Count) Get it as soon as Mon, Nov 16. Now Entering Snail City, Population: Snail. Purpose: Naruko Snail Essence Intense Hydra Repair Mask is a hydrating and calming sheet mask. The masking session went well and smooth without any qualms. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It’s quite a risky ingredient as it has a high potential to be an acne trigger and is irritating to the skin. My husband didn't like the feel too much but it reduced the redness in his skin (he is pasty white). I might have to return to the way of the snail…, They actually have a ebay account and it’s pretty cheap from there. Change ). This is amazing! Steeped in snail extract and sodium hyaluronate, it drenches the skin in nutrient-rich moisture that helps ramp up the healing process of painful active pimples. Overall, I’m super impressed with the quality and ingredient lists of Naruko products! It wasn’t bad enough that I felt the need to take the mask off immediately and it didn’t leave any irritation, but I definitely had light itchiness on my face a few minutes after putting the mask on. So I decided to just focusing on the moisturizing part and other potential benefits to my skin. It’s slimy, yes VERY slimy and gooey. And there’s some good shit in this mask. Thanks everyone….I am so spoiled with free 2 day shipping from Amazon. It’s, Another month, another #kbeauty haul? Would buy again unless I find something better. How do you have 10% off gift card ? It's amazing, I love it, money well spent! Your Australian readers may want to know that the excellent website http://www.narukoaustralia.com.au has these for AU$13.75 per box of ten. You can currently find these masks at Glowie Co; use my affiliate code FIDDYSNAILS at checkout for 10% off! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I am finishing up my Mizon Whitening sleeping pack and in market to get a replacement. Brands like My Beauty Diary, My Scheming, and the more upmarket Maskingdom and L’Herboflore all tend to give lots and lots of mask juice on soft and pliable sheets that excel at holding the juice against your face, and the other two Naruko sheet masks I’ve tried have been that way, too. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2015. for all international buyer, don't buy it .. MYUS.com discarded the mask .. and the seller didn't help me by sending the information of product. It does the job well though. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Although I managed to dig out on ebay one Naruko snail essence mask and I’m sooo buying it! I think she liked it too :) I thought it was kind of weird. Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2017. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This mask amazed me honestly! This serum-soaked sheet mask is an instant remedy for troubled, inflamed complexions.