You and a mug of coffee are the best combinations of my evening fantasy. Good evening. I aspire to find beauty and joy in the humblest of human activities. Goodbye! I am wishing you an amazing evening full of tattles and coffee. I crave solitude yet also … To make you feel my love.” – Adele, “With an evening coat and a white tie, anybody, even a stockbroker, can gain a reputation for being civilized.” – Oscar Wilde, “Sweet the coming on of grateful evening mild; then silent night With this her solemn bird and this fair moon, And these the gems of heaven, her starry train.” – John Milton, “The evening of a well-spent life brings its lamps with it.” – Joseph Joubert, “The evening’s the best part of the day. Each time I gaze at a star, I think of you. Wild and serene. Wish your beloved one with a sweet good evening quotes, wishes, and messages. Good Evening. Either way, I choose to be happy.”, “Just knowing that you are there and you would be thinking about me while I am thinking about you makes my heart feel serene and contented.”, “That summer I spent a whole month at the place, and every day I went to fish in the early morning, in the lake formed by the mouth of of the rivulet Kakarma where it joins the charming Insa. To make you feel my love.” – Adele. Which is why Eleanor cultivated a serene facade- she might be a coward, but she saw no reason to announce the fact.”. Goodbye, nectar. Good evening. Goodbye. You’ll always have a place in my mind and heart. Like a star, you seem so near yet so far. Evening is the time for peace, to gather up the shattered mind and have a tremendous time. Even if we’re oceans apart. Inspirational Good Morning Quotes with Beautiful Images, 35 Best Entrepreneurship, Success and Innovation Quotes from Elon Musk, The Best Collection of Harley Davidson Quotes and Sayings, Valentine’s Day Quotes for Friends and Family, Happy Birthday Wishes for Facebook Friends, Beautiful Blessed Quotes and Blessing Quotes that remind you of the many blessings, Shopping Quotes for Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale, 60 Best Thanksgiving Day Quotes and Blessing to show Gratitude, Happy Bhai Dooj Wishes, Quotes Whatsapp Message and Images, Happy Dhanteras Wishes 2020, Quotes, Messages and Greeting, “When the evening shadows and the stars appear and there is no one there to dry your tears. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. She never remembered a time when her father's shouting hadn't paralyzed her with fright, or when her stepmother's narrow-eyed glare hadn't had the power to turn her into a bowl of quivering blancmange. I hope you are enjoying your evening. Be water. We are complicated creatures, and ultimately, the balance comes from this understanding. Do you know what parties, romantic dates, fun night outs, beautiful sunsets, and candlelit dinners have in common? Dhanteras marks the beginning of Diwali festivities. Friends, today we have brought for you this Good Evening Quotes which we have collected from the different sources. Do you know the saddest part of an evening? Take it and make the world glow! I wish you have a good evening; spending more time with yourself and find out what do you really want to do! The clear face of the sky. I trust you are having a decent time at the present time! Wishing you a beautiful evening full of hope and love. Enjoy your evening. Evening is a good time to look back at your day and think about all the things that you have done. It's hard to be down about anything knee deep in the sand.”, “Can you see a serene island in the middle of a stormy ocean? And I have never known anything more comforting than an evening hug from you!