Mineral Water, Carbon dioxide, Natural flavours. Don't buy from this vendor, ever. CARBONATED MINERAL WATER, NATURAL FLAVORS. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. I love Pellegrino. S.Pellegrino Essenza is a fine Italian quality flavoured sparkling water. Smells and tastes like you've got something sugary, but you don't. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Be aware! The same gentle bubbles of S.PELLEGRINO mixed with a vibrant blend of Mediterranean fruit flavors. Staples.com: San Pellegrino Essenza Dark Morello Cherry & Pomegranate Flavored Mineral Water, 11.15 fl oz. This website is intended for personal use by US residents only. Not bad but also...no good. Zero Sugar. Pair with more flavorful dishes such as roasted vegetables, premium red meats, rich sandwiches, and chocolate desserts. No artificial ingredients. Why did I buy it 'just to try'?! For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Prime members enjoy free & fast delivery, exclusive access to movies, TV shows, games, and more. But some of my friends did. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. We do not have any recommendations at this time. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Organic Caffeine. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. We do not have any recommendations at this time. So I have been searching for flavored waters, this one tastes great. This is the perfect mixer for a vodka soda. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. I have been a lover of plain San Pellegrino (I add fruit) for years and tried the other flavors (blood orange, lemon) with great disappointment. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more. If my local grocery carried this brand of water, I'd buy the Tangerine Strawberry but not the other two. Thought the size was great but this flavour is...an acquired taste. Buy S.Pellegrino® Essenza™ Dark Morello Cherry & Pomegranate flavored sparkling natural mineral water (11 oz cans, 24-Pack) from ReadyRefresh for convenient delivery to your home or office. ADDWATER 100% Pure Australian Natural Spring Water in Recyclab... Scenic Brew, 3 packs of 10 pods (30 total), Variety pack. Very authentic dark cherry flavour with a very detectable pomegranate lift. Offer subject to change. My order was shipped all the way to Georgia from San Diego and the cans arrived loose in a Priority mail box. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Whether you’re meeting friends out for a meal, exploring the town, or enjoying dinner at home S.Pellegrino is the perfect mineral water for all of life’s delicious moments. Gonna stock up my classroom fridge full of this water! CARBONATED MINERAL WATER, NATURAL FLAVORS. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Fragrant with lush, fine red fruits, S.Pellegrino Essenza Dark Morello Cherry & Pomegranate is a refreshing way to bring out the delicate nuances of intense dishes such as rich sandwiches and chocolate desserts. Discover a flavorful new way to enhance your experience with a touch of taste. It reminds me of La Croix in that the scent or 'perfume' of the flavour is far stronger and more pleasant than the actual taste (I hope that makes sense!). I am in LOVE! Hits that morello cherry taste like no other sparkling water has been able to do, very unique. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Free & fast delivery, movies and more with Amazon Prime. Flex-a-Size Paper Towels, Huge Roll, 12 Count = 30 Regular Rolls, Kleenex Expressions Ultra Soft Facial Tissues, 18 Cube Boxes, 65 Tissues per Box (1,170 Tissues Total). All indulgence, zero calories—unexpected flavor blends add a tasty twist to simple dishes without adding any calories! We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.