Boros is way stronger than garou, imo. Some might have been above, but none compared to his Serious Punch. Boros's last words were the realization that despite everything he put Saitama through, he just couldn't push Saitama to give it his all. Welcome to r/OnePunchMan, the subreddit for all things related to our caped bald hero! 96 comments. Ooh ya he didn't take garou seriously at all. The manga begins to deviate more heavily from the webcomic in Chapter 47. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. This page lists notable differences between the storylines of the webcomic and the manga. save. No one will ever be on boros level again that's the point of the satire of the series. Read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to get more information and learn how to set up your preferences. Saitama, on the other hand, with ease, defeated Boros a while back. I don't think that's what going to happen but I'd love if King ends becoming strong! Speed-o'-Sound Sonic vs. Hellfire Flame and Gale Wind. Welcome to r/OnePunchMan, the subreddit for all things related to our caped bald hero! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the OnePunchMan community. King is such a legend. ... One-Punch Man is a Japanese superhero webcomic created by the artist One in early 2009. pics. Read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy to get more information and learn how to set up your preferences. 10.7k. Garou-vs-Saitama. Metal Bat, the Tank Topper Army, Mumen Rider, the Blizzard Group, and other heroes head to Z-City to help with the Monster Association. Officially, they are supposed to be on the same level since ONE only says it'd be a hell of a fight if Awakened Garou fought Boros. top e contra GOD...saitama manda ele pro final do sistema solar. Garou vs. Mumen Rider, Tank Topper Army and Charanko: 51, 52 15: Garou wins Garou vs. Death Gatling: 53 22-23: Garou wins Garou vs. Genos: 53 23: Interrupted by Bang and Bomb: Garou vs. Bang and Bomb: 53, 54 24: Interrupted by Senior Centipede, Bug God and two other monsters: Garou vs. Saitama (Dine-and-Dash) 55 None Saitama wins If you don't believe me go back and read the dialogue from their fight. Both got equally rejected. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the OnePunchMan community. Chapter 88: Garou fights Royal Ripper, Bug God, and Sludge Jellyfish (who replaces Senior Centipede as he was already killed off by Metal Bat). When Boros landed with his cronies, they took out a city. Garou vs. Saitama outside the clothing store. Não sei de nada rapa num so nem envolvido nesses meme hu3 br. Close. Read more . The Three Crows, Garou vs. Death Gatling, Smile Man, Stinger, Chain'n'toad, Wild Horn, Glasses, Shooter and Gun Gun, Garou vs. Unihorn, Showerhead, and Super Mouse, Flashy Flash vs. Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame, Iaian, Okamaitachi and Bushidrill vs. Do-S and Narinki's Private Squad, Sweet Mask vs. Do-S and Narinki's Private Squad, Iaian, Okamaitachi and Bushidrill vs. Devil Long Hair, Puri-Puri Prisoner vs. "Monsterized" Smelly Lid Prison Escapees, Atomic Samurai's Disciples vs. Saitama didnt consider Garou a monster as you can tell from his dialouge and how he calls awakened garou a monster costume. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, "On all levels except physical, I am a monster. I don't think the punches are a good comparison of Garou vs Boros. But yeah, I agree that he went easy on Garou. Unlike in the webcomic, Gyoro-Gyoro is unable to restrain Garou. Then he laughed. Join the community. This ability frustrates him as he no longer feels the thrill of fighting a tough opponent, which leads him to question his past desire of becoming strong. [Webcomic] Chapter 133 [English] ONE Chapter. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :+1: Responder para: :video_game: N1T3N :crown: (ou apenas N1). 42. Maybe King will become Caped Baldy's actual disciple? Notable additions include: Monster Association executives. He fricken throws a rock through a dude's head without a second thought. share. I highly doubt Two-Handed Consecutive Normal Punches, Serious Table Flip, and Serious Headbutt were weaker than the Consecutive Punches he used on Boros. When saitama started to actually fight boros after the moon jump, boros got almost instantly beaten.