Pauline Epistles New American Standard Bible®, Copyright © 1960, 1971, 1977, 1995, 2020 by The Lockman Foundation. -------------------- 3 Note: MLA no longer requires the URL as part of their citation standard. New Living Translation, 5 Out from the throne *came flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder. Revelation 20:4 (NASB) 4 "Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. Historical Books 11  Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. Wisdom Literature Young's Literal Translation, Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne was standing in heaven, and One sitting on the throne. Bible Reader with fully formatted text and multiple versions and languages available. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. "Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and because of Your will they existed, and were created. Translations available: GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Use semicolons to separate groups: 'Gen;Jdg;Psa-Mal' or 'Rom 3-12;Mat 1:15;Mat 5:12-22', * 'Number Delimiters' only apply to 'Paragraph Order'. What’s the test of loving one another? Poetical Books 5  And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. Revised Standard Version, 3 Votes, Revelation 4:8 3  And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. ". -------------------- Will God give us what we want just because we ask? Try it free for 30 days. And there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God; Revelation 4. Pauline Epistles GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select a Beginning Point 2 And He who was sitting was like a jasper stone and a sardius in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, like an emerald in appearance. 7  The first creature {was} like a lion, and the second creature like a calf, and the third creature had a face like that of a man, and the fourth creature {was} like a flying eagle. Our website uses cookies to store user preferences. What are some ways Christians can still give thanks in 2020? Why would the 4 living creatures repeat 3 times, "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty" (Rev. Poetical Books How can a young Christian handle the threats of divorce in a marriage that was started on faulty ground? Sign Up or Login. All rights reserved. 1  After these things I looked, and behold, a door {standing} open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like {the sound} of a trumpet speaking with me, said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things.". Johannine Writings Latin Vulgate, Historical Books General Epistles Luke-Acts Pentateuch Blue Letter Bible is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, David Guzik :: Génesis 14 – Abram Rescata a Lot y Conoce a Melquisedec, G1 - alpha - Strong's Greek Lexicon (KJV), David Guzik :: Hechos 9 – La Conversión de Saulo de Tarso, David Guzik :: 1 Corintios 7 – Principios Sobre el Matrimonio y la Soltería, A Summary of Each Bible Book - Study Resources, Chuck Smith :: Sermon Notes for Matthew 7:6, David Guzik :: Génesis 3 – La tentación y caída del hombre, Jehovah's Witnesses, Jesus and the Holy Trinity (Walter Martin), Genesis 1:1-8 (1979-82 Audio) (Chuck Smith), A Spectacle Unto the World (Chuck Missler), Ephesians: History of Ephesus (Dr. J. Vernon McGee). 5 Try Bible Gateway Plus free for 30 days. and before the throne there was something like a sea of glass, like crystal; and in the center and around the throne, four living creatures full of eyes in front and behind. -------------------- Revelation Chapter 4 - NASB Revelation 4 The Throne in Heaven 1 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things." Main Menu. Minor Prophets The New Testament Revelation 4 . Who are the 24 elders and why are they wearing golden crowns and dressed in white robes? Johannine Writings