A friend encouraged me to go to Friendly’s, and I was game. Your email address will not be published. Auto reorder # will now ship via common carrier. © 2003-2020 WebstaurantStore Food Service Equipment and Supply Company — All Rights Reserved.Do Not Sell My Personal InformationVariation ID: The taste is great! We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Oh, my! Rice vinegar. Learn how your comment data is processed. https://www.simplysouthernmom.com/copycatfriendlyspeanutbuttersaucerecipe Personalized health review for Reese's Peanut Butter, Sauce: 190 calories, nutrition grade (C plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Your email address will not be published. It’s so good! I receive a small amount of compensation Add in water and mix until fully combined and smooth. This one is a favourite amongst peanut butter lovers. We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. How should it be stored and for how long? I bought this for a mini donut topping, but it doesn't have the flavor of Reese's like I thought it was going to and it wasn't as runny as i thought either. At the end of the shelf life, there may be some flavor loss or texture changes, but it would not be harmful. Came sealed! If you only buy natural peanut butter you can also use that, but I’d recommend adding a little bit of honey, maybe two teaspoons and up to a tablespoon. Water. And it. It could be because that the baby is allergic to so many items, but if you hand her a spoon, she thinks it should be covered in peanut butter. Stir until sauce is uniform in color. Throw is on salads, toss it with chicken and veggies for lettuce wraps, serve with chinese noodles, or simply use as a dip with crudités. Melt In Your Mouth Chocolate Chip Cookies, Homemade Greek Seasoning & Mediterranean Roasted Vegetables. It contains 12 weekly meal plans and everything you need to know to go gluten-free! Thank you! When peanut butter is not natural, this means that stabilizers have been added to prevent the peanut butter being its natural oily and runny self. Thanks for sharing! Perfect consistency to squeeze easily through our FIFO tabletop squeeze bottles that we also purchased here. Is it okay to consume a product past its Best By date? what a hit! I’ve told people about this through the years but no one believes me. So good, it’s even great cold when you spread it on Oreos. That looks so yummy and decadent…I usually do hot fudge, but this looks so good. If you love this Peanut Butter Dessert Sauce, check out these other delicious dessert recipes, I’m sure they’ll hit the spot: If you get a chance to make this or any other recipe on the blog and want to share. We started out using the all-natural peanut butter, but it was too difficult to mix the oil back into the peanut butter, so we swapped to this kind and it's great. Lately, I had been craving a Peanut Butter Sundae like the one I had at Friendly’s restaurant. So delicious!! I’ve also used it as the sauce on a peanut butter poke cake (recipe to follow soon). It is a customer favorite on our toppings bar. The water thins the 3-ingredient sauce out so it can easily coat salads, chicken, or salmon. At the very end, pour in the vanilla and stir until everything is completely combined. This Reese's peanut butter sauce is great. I tried to find a similar peanut butter sundae at various restaurants and fast food joints around town, but I couldn’t. At Friendly’s, the menu is broad and the food is good. Real life recipes, everyday crafts and glimpses of our everyday life. Pour it over your ice cream for the ultimate dessert. Friendly’s right up the road from where I live in south Florida!! This PB sauce looks delicious. Because, on occasion, the list of ingredients can change, we strongly encourage you to check the ingredient label on the package each time before you make a purchase. These homemade chocolate and peanut butter Christmas trees are like your favorite Reese’s peanut butter cups disguised as a fun and festive Christmas dessert! Once cooled, pour over ice cream and top with Reeses Peanut butter pieces, whipped cream, and a cherry, if desired. Sure, we have all tried hot fudge, and caramel sauce, but you have not enjoyed peanut butter in such a new and unique way. I worked at a Dairy Queen in high school and college and had too much contact with ice cream. I always ordered the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup sundae. We have a peanut butter sauce recipe we use for our chicken too. Peanuts, peanut oil, sugar, contains 2% or less of: cornstarch, Salt, and hydrogenated vegetable oil (rapeseed, cottonseed, and soybean Oils). It’s almost caramel-like, you might even find a few notes of caramel in the flavour. I used to live up north, and I miss this peanut sauce. I’d love to see what you’re cooking in your kitchen! Though chocolate was once a luxury for the rich, Milton Hershey helped make it more accessible and affordable for everyone, and Hershey's Foodservice products are now known the world over. It hardens back up in the fridge so you will need to heat this for a moment or two before serving. May 30, 2020 by Stephanie, Last Updated August 24, 2020 10 Comments. In a snapshot, this is me: I start diets most Mondays, daydream about food, home renovations and watch way too much reality tv. This makes a smooth and creamy sauce that looks a lot like caramel. Add all ingredients to a bowl. Peanut butter. Our label includes an accurate, current listing of the ingredients in our products. Throw is on salads, toss it with chicken and veggies for lettuce wraps, serve with chinese noodles, or simply use as a dip with crudités. A typical peanut sauce traditionally has lots of soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, vinegar, chili paste, and peanut butter, among a few other ingredients, we’ve narrowed it down to just three! Can it be reheated multiple times? Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to a week. I’ve never hard their sauce but it looks delicious. This sounds amazing to me. Hoisin has hints of soy sauce, garlic, ginger, vinegar, and Chile peppers. I mean, who wouldn’t? Our fans have an extreme commitment to our peanut butter cups. Required fields are marked *, COPYRIGHT © 2020 COPYKAT RECIPES • PRIVACY POLICY. I flew too close to the sun, and my love of ice cream burned away after coming home wearing ice cream every day for a couple of years. The REESE'S® 4.5 lb. It's a peanut butter sauce. Even with the two extra “optional” ingredients, we’re still looking at a five-ingredient recipe. It’s one item I definitely buy in bulk! for peanut butter lovers this is the best! This looks so delicious great with icecream? As a beloved HERSHEY'S brand, REESE'S products are a valuable addition to your menu! The product is difficult to get into a squeeze bottle, other than that no complaints.