- Register Now at The Quilt Store. Snap out of it, Jean! Our vision is simple, to be your primary source for both the creative wisdom and inspiration to accomplish all your sewing and quilting goals. stamping, Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening. You also missed out on the best fabric/quilt show called the workroom. We have removed the ringers from our phones. We are at the corner of Paul David St and Orfus Rd. Country Clothesline is currently open for curbside pick up & delivery only. I was in Toronto last weekend for a CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) board meeting. Come visit us at our new location. Fabric by the yard, Designer fabric, quilting cotton, fabric for kids, garment fabric, knits, flannel, linen and imported fabric. Canada's best online fabric store. Knitters and crocheters love our massive wool selection, including Bernat, Patons, Lion Brand, Schachenmayr and Red Heart brands in weights from fingering to mega bulky. As I walked into the shop, I noticed a gentleman just hanging out in the store. And I also picked up a black-and-white and a black-and-gray print, which are also becoming a pattern for me. Most quilt shops have so many batiks, traditional, holiday oriented and schmaltzy fabrics and The Workroom skips that nonsense. They had some lovely batiks, this adorable farm print (I'm pretty sure this is bigger than a fat quarter, but I don't have it here to measure), and a panel that I can't yet disclose. I received a quilt for christmas along with a gift receipt. The shop email is connect@sew-sisters.com Find cotton, wool, blends, and fashion yarns, along with knitting needles, crochet hooks, pattern books, stitch counters and markers and more! Dedicated to the arts of handcrafting and making, we carry a wide variety of artisanal yarns, designer fabrics and notions for your knitting, sewing, embroidery, quilting & weaving activities. Powered by Shopify. Thursday 11-3. The staff is friendly, but they aren't always able” more, “This place is WAY out of the way for me. Login To Rate. Province/Territory: Viewing All Profiles (Showing 1-36 of 36 Results) Avonport Discount Centre Avonport, Kings Co NS View Profile ... 71 Truman Road, Toronto ON M2L 2L7 CANADA. But since fabric is more expensive in Canada, I didn't want to get carried away. This place is HUGE! If you take the subway, we're about a 5 minute walk from the station. During regular operations, our hours are Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 - 5:00, Wednesdays until 7:00. I located addresses of several shops, thanks to Dad's GPS, but only two of them were still where they were located when I printed a quick map from Google. Please see our Accessibility policy for more information. Second, we looked through our histories, and we did not find any record nor any emails indicating you purchased from us. And to round out my trip, here's a funny story. Len's Designer Fabric Store combines the everyday fabric, yarn and craft selection of Len's Mill Stores with the international selection of upholstery, drapery, trims, laces and more from Toronto designers' go-to destination for fabrics. place your online order and have it sent to your door with Canada Post or have it ready for pick up . Exit the 401 heading south on Dufferin St, and turn right onto Orfus Rd. Review is based on customer service, not any service such as upholstery / sewing. Tuesday 11-3. I was in Toronto last weekend for a CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) board meeting. The panel includes pieces for up to twenty different masks (if you use another fabric as your lining). quilt machine, Closest to: Hamilton - 76km | Guelph - 81km | Cambridge - 85km | Barrie - 73km, Mon - Sat:  9am - 5pmFace masks required, cash not accepted, Address66 Orfus RoadNorth York, Ontario, M6A 1L9, Contact Us Phone: (416) 781-1624Fax: (416) 781-4121 Email: lensnorthyork@bellnet.ca. They are in North York and are so friendly and have the lowest prices in the area. Toronto Map (Quilt Shops in Toronto, Ontario) Country Clothesline. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. So far we've done hops in Albuquerque, Green Bay, Las Vegas and San Antonio. We’ve Moved! Please note: not all flyer items will be available at this location as we have removed our everyday clothing, housewares, health & beauty, linen, seasonal, party, and discount items to make way for our newly acquired designer upholstery, decor and fashion fabrics stock. As before, the two circle prints are the same print in different colorways--and I love circles and dots. Canada's best online fabric store. Celebrate Mother's Day (While socially distancing), Prestige Decor Window Treatments & Upholstery. I loved hearing about your Toronto shop hop. Both times the work was completed in a timely manner, professionally finished and the pricing was reasonable. We have similar tastes in fabric; I recognize several of your batiks, and I just finished using the blue fabric from Cock-a-Doodle Quilts (third FQ from the right on top in your photo) as the back and in the red star blocks on my most recent quilt, Starry Night, here at: http://susanintexas.blogspot.com/2009/10/peppers-pinatas-my-quilt-starry-night.html Happy quilting!Susanhttp://susanintexas.blogspot.com, I can't tell you how much I want to fly out there and go fabric shopping with you... :-), I know we can only lug so much stuff around in our purses, but ... you mean to say you don't have a mini tape measure with you at all times??! Find trusted pros, verified by Yelp - Reviews on Quilt in Toronto, ON - Sew Sisters Quilt Shop, The Workroom Studio, Sultan's Fine Fabrics, Quilting and Applique Shop, Lens Mill Store, Fabric Fabric, Alterations & Tailoring, Ontario Fashion Textiles, The Yarn Guy, Worldsew due to the new Toronto regulations. An email has been sent to all members with the details of how to join the meeting. Please email us. I would recommend them and will likely be using their services again in the future.” more, “WOW! fabric, The staff was also very helpful. But one shop staffer suggested another shop, so in the end I visited three shops and still had the chance to look around the town and get ready for the meeting. A miracle indeed. Click the banner to view samples, come in to explore, and see below for contact information and hours.