I’m making these today and was wondering how long to bake them for if I’m using the large size muffin cups? You can substitute applesauce for half of the oil. Thank you so much! Your email address will not be published. The nutritional score considers the key nutrients of the main food groups and provides an estimate of how your meny contributes to reaching daily nutritional recommendations. These were absolutely delicious!!!! function loadFc975(){var i=function(t){if(!t)return;var n=t.getBoundingClientRect();return 2222>n.top||-2222>n.top};if(inited975||!i(document.querySelector('#fck975,#convertkit_form-2')))return;inited975=!0;console.log('load f.convertkit in widget 975113743e'); I was pretty scant with the oil and sugar, and they could probably use even less just to make them a bit healthier. An easy fall breakfast or snack. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins 1 1 people already cooked this dish. I made these a little healthier for the sake of my 14-month-old by using all applesauce instead of oil and two ripe bananas to replace the sugar. Now that it’s September, we are in full pumpkin mode! I made a double batch, Wrapped them individually and put them in my freezer. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil until smooth. It makes all the difference between a good and a great muffin. Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website. They work so well in these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins, their chocolatey goodness coming through in each and every bite. These pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are light and tender treats full of warm spices and plenty of chocolate chips. Thanks for sharing! Bake for 15-17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the centre comes out clean. Defrost the muffins … Required fields are marked *. Hi. The nutritional score empowers you to choose a balanced menu.With a scale of 0 to 100, it helps evaluate how close you are to achieving a balanced menu. Preheat oven to 400°. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. Fold in chocolate chips. In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice and salt. The components of this muffin are: luscious cream cheese swirl … I make muffins almost every Saturday night for us to have for breakfast Sundays because I’m usually too busy getting ready for church to cook anything else. Amazing recipe! Well balanced menu – your menu provides a good variety of food groups and is nutritionally balanced. Total: 45min Preparation: 18min Cooking: 17min Wait: 10min Portions: 24.00 Difficulty: Easy Utensils. I do a double batch as they get eaten so fast. Pumpkin muffins make for a great dessert, after school snack or party offering. Follow Dinner at the Zoo on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest for more great recipe ideas! This recipe makes 12 muffins, but can easily be doubled to make 24 muffins if you’re banking on having extras for the freezer. Followed your recipe exact, except I just had to add about 5 minutes in my oven which is a convection oven if that makes any difference. You can also subscribe without commenting. Trademarks by Societé dels Produits Nestlé, S.A. Vevey (Switzerland). But all in all these were to die for! If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice in the house, you can use cinnamon with a pinch of ground ginger and nutmeg mixed in. A simple recipe and bake! You can never go wrong with baked goods when they involve pumpkin. I filled them all the way up cause it made a lot of batter and it took about 7 extra minutes in the oven. document.removeEventListener('mousemove',loadFc975); Serve, or store the muffins in an airtight container for up to 5 days. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths to almost all the way full.