Harvest Pumpkin Apple Bread. Perfect for all of the autumn weekends ahead, and best enjoyed warm right out of the oven with a generous smear of salted butter. I’ve made a lot of pumpkin bread recipes over the years and this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is my absolute favorite. Easy. Moist pumpkin bread made with spiced pumpkin butter, studded with chocolate chips, and swirled with sweet cinnamon sugar. To the butter and sugar mixture add flour mixture and pumpkin alternately, beginning and ending with flour mixture. This spicy pumpkin bread dotted with mini chocolate chips makes a fun seasonal treat. SAVED. 90 minutes. Spoon into greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Easy. Stir in chocolate chips. We made a few healthy changes. Libby's. SAVE. From: James and Lisa Clawson Adapted from source: Great Harvest Bread Company Mix pumpkin, oil, eggs, and 2/3 cup water together and stir into dry ingredients. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup walnuts. Place batter in prepared pans. I use 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips. Bake 60 or 70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Embracing the cozy autumn days with this Cinnamon Swirl Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Butter Bread. Libby's. Updated the original recipe from 2009. It uses 1 whole can of pumpkin, it makes 2 loaves, and it’s got some healthier ingredients in it, but you would never know it! Read More I also thought using the Heath bar crumbles in place of the chocolate chips might also be tasty. Corn Muffins + Pumpkin. 80 minutes. ... Great recipe. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 60 minutes. This recipe definitely rivals the bakery down the street that makes their own pumpkin chocolate chip bread and it's much cheaper!! Our pumpkin cookie recipes showcase the versatility of pumpkin as the star or paired with flavors such as chocolate, ... Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread. They are similar, but I like the updated version better. It’s officially fall when you’ve made your first loaf of pumpkin bread! SAVED. Stir in chocolate chips and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts. I would maybe try to use applesauce next time to see how it works out. SAVE. We reduced sugar to 1 1/2 cups. Still taste great after these modifications. LIBBY’S Pumpkin Muffins.