Moist and delicious muffins! Place it on a plate to frost. ⅔ cup granulated sugar¼ cup brown sugar or coconut sugar2 eggs1 cup canned pumpkin¼ cup milk, dairy or non-1½ cups flour (all-purpose, wheat or gluten-free)½ tsp baking powder1 tsp baking soda1 tsp pumpkin pie spice1 tsp cinnamon½ tsp salt1 tsp vanilla extract, Optional Mix-Ins & Toppings:¾ cup chocolate chips, nuts, raisins, etc.1-2 Tbsp coarse sparkling sugar, for topping. I made this recipe this fall when I was craving something seasonal. Don't let the pumpkin-butterscotch combination fool you, these taste great! I've made this several times now and it's an awesome recipe. It's quick and easy to make and wonderfully moist. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. How about making gift loaves? I prefer to make this easy pumpkin bread with canned pumpkin, or you can make homemade pumpkin puree from fresh pumpkin. Friends and family usually enjoy this treat. And this is my absolute favorite! (Make sure you check all the way in the middle of the loaf.). The great thing about this easy pumpkin bread recipe is that it only uses a few dishes. No products in the cart. I make this recipe during the holidays. This recipe is easy, keeps well, and can be made ahead. The Potter's Bench is a small Arizona-based flower farm and garden consultancy owned and operated by Certified Master Gardener and Garden Coach, Stephanie Walker. Lightly grease two 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" loaf pans (if you're making the plain version of the bread); two 9" x 5" loaf pans (if you're adding chocolate chips and nuts); or one of each, if you're making one plain loaf, and one loaf with chips and nuts. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Don't skip the sifting of the dry ingredients--it really adds to the texture. —Joyce Jackson, Bridgetown, Nova Scotia. For best results, allow to cool completely before removing from the pan and slicing. She would often take fresh, warm loaves to friends and neighbors. Bake the bread for 60 to 80 minutes, or until a cake tester or toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean; and that same tester inserted about 1/2" into the top of the loaf doesn't encounter any totally unbaked batter. Decorate with pretty label and a circle of Christmas fabric under the jar ring. With more than 7,500 reviews, you know this recipe's a winner. 3 cups sugar. They taste good even when frozen and defrosted. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Lightly grease two 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" loaf pans (if you're making the plain version of the bread); two 9" x 5" loaf pans (if you're adding chocolate chips and nuts); or one of each, if you're making one plain loaf, and one loaf with chips and nuts. A friend of mine graciously shared her "secret recipe" for this bread with me. Even though they last well in the refrigerator, you may want to halve the recipe for individuals or small families. Learn more! Super-moist and packed with flavor, it can be made into a simple pumpkin loaf; or enhanced with chocolate chips and/or nuts. Pumpkin bread has a soft and moist crumb with wonderful pumpkin flavor. Your email address will not be published. You'll need a medium-size bowl, a sturdy whisk and a 9x5-in. Here are some of our favorite recipes. Our best selling ebook turned into a course – Meal prep ignite! It’s so easy! loaf pan. Pour batter into pan. My personal favorite is Cup 4 Cup’s gluten free multipurpose flour! You may use up to one cup of chocolate chips if you like! Sprinkle the tops of the loaves with coarse sparkling sugar. This is for a pumpkin quick bread that has cream cheese in the middle. Ingredients. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. And lucky us, it's so easy to make and share. Soon, she started a small bread selling business. When ready to enjoy from frozen, transfer to the fridge to defrost overnight or allow to defrost at room temperature for a few hours. These muffins stay very moist and fresh for at least a week. King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour - 3 lb.