Bible Language English. There have been times as a man when I have had to ask myself how in the world … Survival: Video Devotions From Your Time Of Grace. Psalm 46:10. Psalm 46:10, Amplified. "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." Reclaiming Christmas: Video Devotions From Your Time Of Grace. Share. Share. A Psalm of the sons of Korah, set to soprano voices. Psalms 46:10. “Be still and know (recognize, understand) that I am God. Psalm 46 Lutherbibel 2017 Ein feste Burg ist unser Gott 1 Ein Lied der Korachiter, vorzusingen, nach der Weise »Junge Frauen«. 2 Gott ist unsre Zuversicht und Stärke, eine Hilfe in den großen Nöten, die uns getroffen haben. Wizdumb: Video Devotions From Your Time Of Grace . I will be exalted in the earth.” Share. Be Joyful. Cancel. I will be exalted among the nations! To the Chief Musician. is a promise from God in Psalm 46:10. Psalms 46:10 New International Version (NIV) He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.” Share. 1God is our refuge and strength [mighty and impenetrable], A very present and well-proved help in trouble. I will be exalted in the earth” Psalm 46:10, Amplified. Version. God The Refuge Of His People. Be Still and Know He is God. Tightropes And Teeter-Totters. I will be exalted among the nations! Read Full Chapter. A Song. Understanding the Sabbath. Amplified© Bible; Psalm 46 Psalm 46. Let be and be still, and know (recognize and understand) that I am God. SOTK Daily Devotion. Psalms 46:10 Amplified Bible (AMP) “Be still and know (recognize, understand) that I am God. Fight Of Your Life: Your Time Of Grace. Psalm 46:10 AMPC. I will be exalted among the nations! Share. Change Language {{#items}} {{local_title}} {{/items}} ← Language. Posted by Daughter of the Living God July 11, 2020 Posted in Uncategorized. Walk It Out - Creating White Space. I will be exalted in the earth! Free Reading Plans and Devotionals related to Psalms 46:10. AMPC: Amplified Bible, Classic Edition . Cancel {{#items}} {{local_name}} {{/items}} Share.