Sukanya Samriddhi SSY Yojana Information : A post office scheme is being much preferred across the country. Otherwise know. I need a monthly plan for boy child wherein the minimum amount must be Rs.500 only. Post Offices have helped many citizens develop investment habits. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Any ideas for it. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Post Office पर मिलने वाले ब्याज पर टैक्स से छूट मिलती है। एक अन्य टैक्स लाभ भी है, मूल आयकर अधिनियम की धारा 80C के … One can enrol themselves and their child in any of the investment scheme based on their choices and capabilities. Post Office offers nine type of saving schemes. India Post, Ministry of Communication & Technology Sukanya Samriddhi Account JavaScript is a standard programming language that is included to provide interactive features, Kindly enable Javascript in … I want to open Ponmagan Podhuvaippu Nidhi for my son 7 years old. If you have opened Sukanya Samriddhi SSY Yojana Information to secure your daughter’s future. The transition of NSC from fund generating investment scheme to tax saving investment scheme was much later. Note: Only one account can be opened in the name of one girl child (One girl child = One SSY account), You may also like: Post Office Saving Schemes for Boy Child. What is Commodity Trading in India? Indian Post office during the past few decades has provided many saving schemes to their account holders. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The SSY account holder would be allowed to prematurely close the SSY account subject to certain conditions. I have one babu (4 years) and looking for a good investment plan to save money for him. We shall be happy to discuss regarding the same. I have one baby and was looking for a good investment plan to save money for him. Under this scheme, the account of daughters below 10 years is opened. Mumbai, Right! The individual also can claim income tax benefits for the amount invested under this scheme. If you are planning to invest for your children, these standard Post Office Saving schemes can be considered as a viable option: National Savings Certificate (NSC) has been into the market since the early 1950s’. When the daughter attains the age of 21, a provision has been made to withdraw the entire money. Which feature plan is better, can u tell? In this scheme you can open a savings account in your daughter’s name. The SSY scheme provides not only provides a good opportunity for the girl child to be financial independent when she reaches majority (i.e. Any contribution made under the SSY scheme, an individual (parent or legal guardian who is making such contribution under SSY scheme) can claim tax benefit and deduction up to a limit of Rs.1.5 lsakh in a year under the section 80C of Income tax act. SSY account is very much similar to saving deposit account. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Under this scheme, we are providing you complete information (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana). Indian Post offices have existed for a very long period. Sukanya Samriddhi Account Yojana in Post Office (SSA or SSY) Sukanya Samriddhi Account Yojana has brought in a lot of relief to the Indian parents and guardians as it promises a viably secure future for the girl child at the time of her higher education and marriage and she would no more considered a financial burden on the family. Required fields are marked *. The parent and minor child can open the joint Post Office recurring deposit account. Do let us know in the comments. And has faced a shortage of money, then you can close the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account ahead of time. Money will be allowed to be withdrawn only after thorough investigation. The new rate each year is decided by government based on market fluctuation and government policy. In Sukanya Yojana Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account of two daughters of a family is opened. This post office small savings scheme was first launched in 2015 under Beti Bachao Beti Padao campaign. How Loan Moratorium Might Impact the Economy? The parent or legal guardian can open KVP account on behalf of their minor male child. Indian Post Office also offers their customers with an option to open a 5-year Post Office recurring deposit (RD) account. You may also like: PPF or Public Provident Fund Account. Through this scheme, savings account is opened in the post office of daughters under Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme across the country. Which feature plan is better? The name of this scheme launched Thus to bring in parity between girl and boy financial stability, Indian Government has launched “Beti Bachao Beti Padhao” programme to ensure girl child birth future. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is a govt scheme for the girl Child however very few people know that sukanya samriddhi account can be opened in post office as well. KVP is a government investment scheme wherein an individual can invest their saving in lump-sum and each year thereafter government pays interest at a predetermined rate. Along with the invested amount, any interest earned on the investment (except for the interest earned in last year) can also be claimed as a. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. In cases where the SSY account depositor (Parent or legal guardian) is moving from one place to another and the holder won’t be able to manage the SSY investment due to location constraint. The interested parents can open PPF account in the name of their male child. Learn how your comment data is processed. Note: The interest rates on above saving schemes are subject to change. Your email address will not be published. Any suggestions. The initial deposit amount required to be made to open a SSY account is Rs.1000. SSY account can be opened and maintained by parents or legal guardians of a girl child on behalf of the girl child. The interest rate for July to Sep is 7.6% p.a. We discuss about Post office Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme Details, how to open an account and tax benefits in this blog. You have entered an incorrect email address! Then the post office under which he or she has first opened the account can allow the inter location post office transfer of the SSY account. MIS is said to be one of the safest options to invest funds as the investment and returns are government organized. In such a situation, the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (Sukanya Samriddhi SSY Yojana Information) by the Central Government is much more beneficial for the parents of daughters. Besides this, if you like to invest in stocks and thinking to explore the stock market world, you can visit Best Discount Brokers in India: Top List 2020. Get FREE Share ​​​​Investment Account, Zero Brokerage on Equity Delivery/Long Term Stock Investment, *Powered by Zerodha: The No.1 Discount Broker in India*, A Quick Link to Open Free Equity Investment Account with Zerodha. We will specifically discuss ‘Ponmagan Podhuvaippu Nidhi’ and how other Post Office schemes can be used for the boy child. Also a SSY account holder can make contribution any number of times in an year. The name of this scheme launched for daughters is Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana). We discuss about Post office Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Scheme Details, how to open an account and tax benefits in this blog. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I have one baby and was looking for a good investment plan to save money for him. Every resident Indian who has a girl child can opt for opening SSY account. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is being considered as a meaningful step to secure the future of daughters. Under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (Sukanya Samriddhi SSY Yojana Information ), parents (Sukanya Samriddhi SSY Yojana Information) have to invest in their daughter for 14 years after opening their account. The SSY can be closed and all accumulated amount can be withdrawn only when the girl child attains the age of 21 years. In case of major liquidity crunches the parent or legal guardian as the case may be can also pledge the SSY scheme account and obtain Loan against the accumulated deposit.