I prefer homemade graham cracker crusts, mainly because I’m a graham cracker crust junkie so I want a thick layer of the good stuff on the bottom of my pies. The best part of math class was undoubtedly Pi-Day. When you freeze the pie, it is very much like ice cream. Spread into pie crust. Press the bottom of the spoon lightly onto the pudding and smooth it, using sweeping motions across the whole pie. The snow has ceased in more wintry areas, I hope!! Plus a video! The lone exception being, If you’re still looking for ways to whip up something homemade and simple, but not miss out on precious time outdoors, this, Additional good news — you probably have most of these items in your kitchen already. This site contains affiliate links, which means that if you make a purchase through these links, I receive a small portion as commission. Eager to try this. Mix until combined. *Link to download will be in your confirmation email. crust, though the larger crusts are sometimes harder to find at grocery stores. All Rights Reserved. Refrigerate the pie for at least 2 hours before serving. You can also let it stand out on the counter for 5-10 minutes before cutting to make the task a bit easier. Thank you for supporting A Latte Food! It probably goes without saying though that you have to like. This easy no bake dessert would make the perfect Easter dessert, or with it’s pretty color, even a St. Patrick’s Day dessert! YAY! Spoon into pie crust and chill for several hours or overnight. Plus, this pistachio cream pie is filled with sweet pineapple and coconut! Beat until light and fluffy. crust, it will be VERY full, but it will all fit if you just keep building it up in the center, careful not to let the filling seep over the edges of the crust. Growing up, this day was only significant as it was my brother’s birthday, and therefore the evening would be filled with mac and cheese (his favorite meal and my favorite comfort food) and some sort of homemade cake (probably something pretty similar to these Classic Chocolate Cupcakes or these super fun Funfetti Vanilla Cupcakes!) Also, it seems to have a hint of almond, and I do feel like almond extract enhances pistachio. Mix softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract together until well combined. The steps: make the no bake graham cracker crust, whisk the instant pistachio pudding with cream cheese and whipped cream, top with whipped cream, and finally, refrigerate. A store-bought graham cracker crust would work fine here, however, if you’re looking for a super easy Easter dessert recipe! In a bowl, mix instant pistachio pudding and 1 cup of milk together. https://thegoldlininggirl.com/2020/05/no-bake-pistachio-pie Whisk until the pudding mixture thickens, and then set aside. Nutritional values calculated using commercial whipped topping (i.e. You’ll be amazed at how easy this pistachio cream pie is. It wasn’t until high school that I learned this day could give me a perfectly good excuse to eat pie and cake. Mix until combined. You could put this pie in a graham cracker crust, but I love the way it tastes in a chocolate oreo crust. Read More…. Your email address will not be published. So delicious and easy! Make sure the cream cheese is very soft or at room temperature before using or it will be hard to get it smooth. Still, substitutions can be made easily, and I’ll share some options below for varying this. I absolutely love cream pies and easy recipes so when they coalesce into one ridiculously delicious easy recipe, it’s safe to say I’m throwing up all the . To serve, thaw in refrigerator for about 24 hours. Takes two minutes to add whip cream mounds, cherries, and a few sprinkles, but really jazzes up the presentation. Iin a large bowl, use a hand-held mixer to beat the cream cheese and a splash of the milk until smooth. Cool Whip) and full-fat evaporated milk. I grew up eating pistachio pudding. The possibilities are endless and each time results in a totally different dessert! This homemade No Bake Pistachio Pudding Cream Pie is layers of graham cracker crust, pistachio pudding cream, and whipped cream! Note: If you want to make the pie look more decorative, spread half the whipped cream on the pie and transfer the other half to a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip and pipe it in a ring around the outer edge of the pie like in my pictures. Welcome! Your email address will not be published. Here are some other recipe you might enjoy: This is my kind of dessert as I love creamy desserts. No-Bake Pistachio Pudding Pie with a whipped cream topping, drizzled melted chocolate, chopped pistachios, and an oreo crust. Transfer to the oreo crust and spread evenly. While I use a graham cracker crust here, feel free to substitute a vanilla wafer crust or a golden oreo crust. DIRECTIONS. Add pudding mix and remaining milk and beat until thickened and fluffy. But if you have the time and inclination, you can make your own from scratch for many of the ingredients. No Bake Pistachio Cream Pie Trips & Tricks, diced pineapple, if using canned, make sure it’s drained. no-bake desserts, no-bake pies, pies, pistachio. I get distracted by glitter and sequins. My name is Christin and trying new foods and experimenting in the kitchen are my greatest passions. Required fields are marked *. Just a few convenience ingredients and you’re on your way to this creamy pie! This easy no bake dessert would make the perfect Easter dessert, or with it’s pretty color, even a St. Patrick’s Day dessert! Easy Orange Coconut Macaroons - A Latte Food, Easy Banana Coconut Cream Pie - A Latte Food, graham cracker crust (graham cracker crumbs & melted butter). Freeze til firm, then wrap entire pie with 1-2 layers of foil. Pour the pistachio pudding cream filling into the graham cracker crust. Store in refrigerator, loosely covered, for up to a week. This No Bake Pistachio Pudding Pie recipe is incredibly simple! If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping and maraschino cherries. Copyright ©2020, A Latte Food. Oh and I adore pistachios! I bleed coffee and breathe sugar. It’s overhauled here with extra flavor, creaminess, fluffiness, and total pudding pie delightfulness, but at its core, has the flavor of, If you want to have a homemade dessert handy, but don’t want to spend your day inside, this, © 2020 The Gold Lining Girl. All the eye rolls for me. It’s very nice and cooling, especially on a super-hot day. Your email address will not be published. Add powdered sugar and continue to beat until thick. Filed Under: Desserts Tagged With: no-bake desserts, pies, pistachio, Subscriber exclusive: e-cookbook with subscription*. It will definitely be with this No Bake Pistachio Pudding Cream Pie! And how about raspberry and chocolate? (Other teachers, where were you on this???