I am a CFL and LED all type of bulb and tube light, panel light street light etc. Hi,, Charlston Lights is a new yet vibrant company that provides superior-quality indoor and outdoor LED lights at competitive prices. Dear all, Email. Philips GreenLEDi Downlight Brochure. after studying 2-3 price lists and websites of branded companies i am also diverted towards V-TAC. Sir. Pacific TCW216 is a functional dust-, jet-, shock- and vandalproof luminaire, and can accommodate both TL-D and TL5 (16 mm) fluorescent lamps. Sagar Prasad LEDs- Lighting Emitted Diodes, the latest cutting edge lighting technology, is energy efficient, cost effective, high-tech, durable and low-maintenance light which will become helpful to save energy. After conquering the dry cells market, Eveready has entered the LED segment with a bang. 7719821771 Very good and stable dimmable fittings…go for it. Osram LED Products Type: Lamps, Spot Lights, Tube Lights, Pendant Luminaries, Wall Luminaries, Ceiling Luminaries, Batten Luminaries, Deco Lights, Under Cabinet Lights, Recessed Luminaries, Floor Luminaries, Table Lights, Night Lights, String Lights, Flood Lights & Spots, Camping Lights, and Street Lights. Can you believe that Philips Lighting is only worth RM 8.00 - RM 1,900.00 on iPrice Malaysia? Please call if you want quality and price both. june month of 2016 and also store name of assam so that i can easily purchase. downlight, ceiling, panel, led bulb, etc. 1) I need RGB 3 watt + White 1 watt LED module Using less energy assists us to save these resources and make them last longer in the future, also reduce bad impact on the environment. Easy Technology Can u please share the prices of 10w/12w cob downlight or any contact number to get the rate list. Room Size = 12 X 10.4 (1st Bathroom) syska led blub 7w ka price 290 ka maine dekha&7w led syska ka hi price 425 bhi dekha jo 350 me de raha tha. http://led.kd-hk.com , http://www.kd-hk.com. We are the manufacturers and traders of LED lights. Best of all, it helps households to save money. Please provide me the cost comparison, Amrapura is First LED Village of Gujarat, India, Biggest LED Expo of 2015 to be held in Delhi, Top 10 LED Street Lights in India: Comparison to Buy Best, Buying LED Street Light? SEONG HIN & CO. 4.9 /5. Applications: Home, Office Buildings, Industrial Buildings, Retail, Hospitality and Outdoor. Hello 3. Sir, i am going to purchase led panels and down-lights for my home (8000 Sq.ft). I am from Nagpur and I want to take dealership from atleast one of the following brands. We can help you out in philips or equivalent led lights supplies for you requirement.pls mail me your requirement.We procure lights in bulk and resale direct from company. Please contact me via email or number. Vous consultez le site Internet de Philips lighting. contact us Please suggest the brand and best discount in kolkata. Room Size = 10.4 X 12 (2nd Bedroom) In Mumbai. Your blog can go viral easily, you need some initial traffic only. Source for LED light reviews, News and information. The price list of Pharox LED lights is not available yet. We all know how it is important to save water and energy! Also let me know the Discount on Price List and Delivery Time.. We have requirement of 25w, 40w & 60w led streetlights for our city. By connecting LED lights to smart controls, networks, devices and apps, we can empower our customers by achieving new levels of energy efficiency, creating amazing new lighting experiences and enabling outstanding business results.”. Pls suggest me with best manufacturer & its best offer or price list (discount, vat all details included). ), Plzz send me discount pattern n vat for Philips Bajaj syska hawells led ceiling lights n panel for my 10000 sq ft area. Gilmar Chaves. Nos innovations éclairage vous feront vivre des expériences lumière que vous ne soupçonniez pas pour agrémenter votre quotidien. Dynalite . Can you help me ? If you really want energy saver bulbs or lights, then don’t compare price of led with others. regards. 2020: Pendant Lights: Eclipse 10-Watt: Rs. Both are good brands and original manufacturers while other are just doing OEM. It is available in range of intense colors even easily switched and dimmed. Please, do not make compromise with the quality. I am interested in your product Switching to these new age lighting innovations literally means a huge saving on energy and money over long term. Here, you can access the price list of all these products. This internationally acclaimed brand is known for offering smart LED lighting solutions for a multitude of applications. 2) I need RGB 3 watt + White 1 watt X 3 LED that is 12 watts in one module with proper heat dissipation. i want to know that a 35w street led light at a height of 5meters covers how much area in an open land? TOTAL REQUIREMENT IS 8 NOS EACH. Hi can you send me the latest price list for all LED producta across companies? 1. Search google for: Jemensso’s Un environnement plus confortable et productif avec l'éclairage connecté, Comment sublimer des façades architecturales avec l'éclairage LED dynamique, L'éclairage qui s'adapte à l'activité de votre logistique, Le saviez-vous? you need some initial traffic only, you should read about Bushano’s traffic sources, Good Morning S.K.Shanmugasundaram Any requirment of Flood light, HiBay Light , T5 Betten, Flat Panels, Downlighters and COB, you may contact us for high quality product at reasonable price. Une version localisée est disponible. Please adjust or reset your filters or return to the Philips Lighting professional product catalog. i have intrested in Street light. Eluxe Lighting. Glad to hear that you’re on the market for LED Products, We are specialize in this field for LED integration technology, with good quality and pretty competitive price. by the way room size is 16″ by 16″ how many lights are required. To suit your home, most Philips Lighting are manufactured with either Yellow, White and Silver colors. Please Suggest best LED tube light and LED bulbs and the number of those tube light and bulbs required for a particular room. Mail : sridhargo@yahoo, Hi 3500: LeafLumina 30-Watt: … They are so energy-efficient and long-lasting that homes and businesses can get return on their investment usually within 1 year of installation! Nuisances lumineuses Unfortunately it is not possible for us to update the prices on our website in real-time. interested in havells,eveready led lamps for upcoming office campus projects.and also daihan lamps.looking for long life and costing as per above brands or better considering quantum. Surya LED Products Type: Lamps, Spot Lights, Down Lights, Strip Lights and Linear Lamps, Applications: Homes, Offices, Retail Spaces and Outdoor, Download Surya LED light products price list: PDF. Sri Venkateswara Engineering I personally prefer Charlston Light in LED Street light because of 5 year warranty 130 Lumens per watt and most important unique and awesome design…. Professional LED Tube Brochure. Bedroom (Child reading) 500 lux Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox! Philips Lighting professional product catalog. We are from QUMA Led light .We are one of the leading manufacturers in Led Light products. Moser Baer is doing its bit to save our environment by providing quality LED lighting products for varied applications.