If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. Take the stress out of mealtime, with a delicious recipe newsletter delivered to your inbox each week. I told him I would double the recipe to make more next time. You can add in water and a squeeze of lemon instead of vodka in this sauce. Heat the soup, water, cheese blend, Parmesan cheese and 2/3 cup onions in a 12-inch skillet to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Penne Vodka at Sal's Pizza & Pasta "It's been awhile since I've been to this joint. After the first taste of it, he asked if it could be made in the crockpot for more of a quantity. I'd also like to try it with white wine. I, like one of the previous reviewers, recommend extra salt. Click here to leave a review and give us a five star rating ★★★★★. Dip chicken in flour mixture, coating well. So you do not have to worry about getting intoxicated after eating the same. My husband and I needed something different for weeknight dinners. Melt 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Cream – Heavy Cream adds a richness in the sauce, that along with cheese even makes it extra cheesy, which is hard to resist. next time I will make this with regular broth. Drain the penne mixture well in a colander. This is really good. A simple, basic recipe that anyone can make. Add meatballs, shrimp, chicken, or veggies to make it even more hearty. Dip chicken in flour mixture, coating well. Vegetables, proteins, whatever you think should accompany this dish, I'm all ears. Drain the penne mixture well in a colander. (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup. You can also add in processed cheese, to make it extra cheesy. Stir the penne mixture into the skillet and top with the remaining onions. You just need 30 minutes of your time, to get a delicious Pasta dish ready on the table, and this Penne Alla Vodka is one of them. I used boullion cubes and it could have still used a little more salt. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. You can also add in some grilled chicken or prawns to make a Non-Vegetarian version of the same. This vegan vodka sauce is the creamy tomato sauce of your dreams. Required fields are marked *. Easy and yummy! Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. My favorite is the grilled chicken and broccoli rabe sand. Best of all, you can have this cheesy, delicious dish on the table in just 30 minutes! Great dish! The higher the quality, the richer the taste. Once you want to serve it, boil fresh pasta, reheat the sauce in a pan, add in the pasta, give it a stir and serve hot. Cheese – Parmesan Cheese adds a delicious flavor and cheesiness in this Pasta. Home » Recipes » Meal Type » Main Course » Penne Alla Vodka, Published: Aug 24, 2020 | Last Updated On: Oct 22, 2020 by Neha Mathur. Now add heavy cream, salt, sugar and pepper. Add the broccoli for the last 2 minutes of the cooking time. Penne Alla Vodka is Penne Pasta tossed in a rich tomato, vodka cream sauce and it comes out just like your favorite Italian Restaurant Pasta. ©2020 CSC Brand LP. Meanwhile, combine flour and, if desired, ground black pepper. Meanwhile, heat olive oil and butter in a pan. We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email. I LOVE to see your creations so snap a photo and mention. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. This nutritional information refers to each serving of the entire recipe and not just the products used as ingredients. I'm making the Ina Garten penne alla vodka recipe tonight* and I'd love some suggestions of what to serve with it. Really easy to make and quite a comforting food! Serve Penne Alla Vodka along with Garlic Bread or Bruschetta on the side. I would recommend cooking the broccoli a bit longer (1-2 minutes more) than the recipe says. I like to call a dish like this penne alla vodka plus. Pasta – As the name suggests, this recipe uses Penne, but you can go ahead and add any Pasta of your choice such as Spaghetti, Macaroni, Farfalle, Fusilli, Orzo, Linguine, Rigatoni, etc. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. Vodka – You can use any Original Vodka of your choice to add in the Pasta. After the first taste of it, he asked if it could be made in the crockpot for more of a quanti. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Add garlic and onions and sauce for a minute. Parmesan gives it that restaurant-style touch, which I enjoy the most. Step 2. You can also serve some homemade Foccacia Bread or Dinner Rolls with your creamy Pasta. Meanwhile, heat olive oil and butter in a pan.