What a perfect combo . If you’ve already joined, invite a friend along! It is so delicious, especially in these peanut butter and jelly bars. Whisk together flour, salt and baking powder. So delicious and just a great mini snack!! Robyn, these peanut butter & jelly bars look delectable! Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new recipes to try? Tasty peanut butter and jelly bars are childhood reimagined. Best if stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days. I love the bars. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a7f9859b351394c94df6ac7e4482128d" );document.getElementById("f17e61ab25").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Privacy Policy Disclosure Policy Cookie Policy, Copyright © 2020 Add a Pinch. Using foil overhang as aid, lift bars from pan. All Rights Reserved, This post may contain affiliate links. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Here’s how I make my Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars. Cool completely before cutting into bars. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and blend on low speed until all the dry ingredients are incorporated. But, you know what? free! They are the best. Preheat oven to 350º F. Prepare 13x9 baking dish with butter and flour. So delicious and just a great mini snack!! Top with the jam and then drop pieces of the remaining dough on top of the jam. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until blended. These bars are so good and are always a hit. Our Facebook Group is growing every day! * Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Create an account easily save your favorite content, so you never forget a recipe again. Bake for 30-40 minutes, placing aluminum foil over the pan halfway through. They are a special treat! And you should be ever so grateful that I’m just sharing the recipe today and not singing the song to you. Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars make a delicious treat! Cut into small bars. Home » By Course » Dessert Recipes » Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars, Published on: February 4, 2011 / Updated on August 20, 2019. The whole time we were making these peanut butter and jelly bars, I was singing the song I used to sing when Little Buddy was just a little tike and we’d make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. We want classic everything here. In a medium bowl combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt. But alas, I do not. Make sure to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl and mix again. This simple recipe for peanut butter and jelly bars in a family favorite! Peanut butter and jelly bars, well, they are everything. Just dashed over as quick as I could from Tastespotting. Make them soon. Combine with peanut butter mixture until well-combined into a dough. Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars are the perfect snack! https://www.foodfanatic.com/recipes/peanut-butter-and-jelly-bars-recipe Pingback: Tweets that mention Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars | Add a Pinch | Robyn Stone -- Topsy.com. If I had a singing voice I’d gladly sing it for you. For years I’ve gone without peanut butter and jelly anything. Most of the time, especially in the summer, I will say make your own jam. Suddenly, we are both sitting around and enjoying pb&j sandwiches and I can’t remember how I’ve gone so long without one. This is the flour mixture. Cream peanut butter, margarine, and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the brown sugar and beat until blended. PUMPKIN PATCH CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE, PEANUT BUTTER SHEET CAKE WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING. Remove from freezer and dollop remaining dough on top of jelly. Spread 3/4 of dough into prepared baking dish. Peach Bars Recipe | Add a Pinch - Cooking | Add a Pinch. Allow to cool completely. Well, that depends on how big you cut it!! This simple recipe for peanut butter and jelly bars in a family favorite! Large portion of time is not hands on time. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown. yum they look great! Make them for get togethers, parties or for brunch. That’s exactly why I needed to make these bars. Your email address will not be published. Using a pastry cutter or fork, … It is quick and easy to put together and the taste is unparalleled. I love trying out so many recipes and sharing them with my wonderful taste testers, my family and my friends!! Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars make a delicious treat! Crumble the rest of the oat mixture on top in clumps. Bars are amazing. If you have a peanut butter and jelly lover in your house, you should really try these babies. Peanut butter and jelly bars take all the flavors of the classic sandwich and make it into a great tasting dessert. Spread the jam evenly on top of the crumble. Bake in preheated oven for approximately 45 minutes until golden brown. PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY BARS. But he was in full agreement that these peanut butter and jelly bars were so worth singing about. These incredible bars will become your new favorite snack. ½ pound (2 sticks) unsalted butter at room temperature, plus more for greasing Preheat oven to 350°F. Note that the top dough will spread some during baking. I admit that I never even really thought about it until my daughter discovered it for the first time thanks to my mom. . Regardless, he loved them. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Press 3/4 of the dough into the bottom of the pan and press firmly. This simple recipe for peanut butter and jelly bars in a family favorite! Get Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. I love your blog..absolutely gorgeous! Gently peel foil from edges. Lightened Up M&M Cheesecake Squares - Recipe Diaries. The whole time we were making these peanut butter and jelly bars, I was singing the song I used to sing when Little Buddy was just a little tike and we’d make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Using a small offset spatula, spread grape jelly over top. Cream butter with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Even Little Buddy gave me a funny look when I started singing it. Happy Baking!! With a pastry cutter or your hands, work in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal with a few pea-size pieces of butter remaining. Log in. In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt together. It's a match made in heaven!! So nice to meet you and thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment! And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. Add eggs and peanut butter and mix until well-combined. Servings: 9 serving. These bars are also perfect for adding something sweet to your child’s lunch. Every family needs an easy go-to snack recipe beyond the typical store-bought stuff. Thanks so much for sharing. I can’t eat PB, but everyone in my house loves it, so I know this is, yet another, recipe from you to bookmark. As she should be, because baking is her thing! On low speed, slowly add flour mixture to … Yum! Now all I can think about is peanut butter and jelly everything and what better than a few slices of peanut butter and jelly bars and an ice cold glass of milk? Well, that depends on how big you cut it!! Your email address will not be published. Please read my. PB &J! It's a match made in heaven!! Nothing more satisfying than Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars make a delicious treat! Run a knife all along the edges of pan and use the edges of the parchment paper to life the bars out of the pan. So unless your mom raised you with only homemade jam in your life, you will want to have something more close to what you had as a child. I’m so glad to have found your beautiful blog and look forward to seeing more! ** Nutrition Facts are estimated based on ingredients and data provided by, Breville Smart Oven Convection Toaster Oven, About Us | Advertising Info | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. Using a standing mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluff Beat in the eggs, one at a time until combined Beat in the vanilla Add egg and vanilla extract; stir until dough just comes together. In a large mixing bowl, stir to combine flour, sugar, and baking powder. We're so glad she's a Baking Fanatic! Welcome to my Sweet Baking Adventures!!! Add flour and oats and mix well. https://www.recipe-diaries.com/peanut-butter-and-jelly-bars Cut into 16 squares. Add in the egg and peanut butter and beat until smooth and creamy. Press down on the topping gently to make the top more even. You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. So, go for the store-bought stuff and slather it all over these bars. butter Cooking eggs flour jelly nuts peanut butter, These look amazing! In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt. Sign up for our newsletter to receive recipes deliver to your inbox for There’s just something about that creamy stick-to-the-roof-of-your-mouth peanut butter and sweet, fruity jam that puts an immediate smile on everyone’s face. In a stand mixer bowl, beat together the butter and peanut butter until creamy.