Oder reservieren Sie in einem unserer anderen 5025 ausgezeichneten Restaurants in Silver Spring. Olazzo's Silver Spring use to be my favorite local spot. Wine. The place is small so Dinner, Happy Hour. Family Owned * Fresh Ingredients Yes. Or book now at one of our other 5024 great restaurants in Silver Spring. Brothers Riccardo and Roberto's second outpost of Olazzo. The menu looked tasty and it's not too far from my home so I decided to give it try. So I stopped going. Olazzo is a restaurant located in Silver Spring, Maryland at 8235 Georgia Avenue. Since 2002, the attentive service and quaint yet comfortable atmosphere, have made both their Bethesda and Silver Spring locations neighborhood landmarks. Italian Cuisine, Martini Bar, and Catering. Yes (incl. You might also like. Come in an give us a try. … See More. Food & Drink. Yes. Menus. An authentic Italian with Old World flavor. However it was disappointing. The calamari was rubbery. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Olazzo at 8235 Georgia Ave in Silver Spring - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Olazzo uses only the freshest and most concise ingredients to bring well executed classics such as Lasagna Bolgnese and Penne Pasta with Homemade Meatballs to their customers. Speisekarte, Fotos und Ortsinformation für Olazzo - Silver Spring in Silver Spring, , MD erhalten. Online menu for Olazzo Silver Spring in Silver Spring, MD - Order now! Get menu, photos and location information for Olazzo - Silver Spring in Silver Spring, MD. Credit Cards. Using only the freshest ingredients, Olazzo offers concise, well-executed classics such as Lasagna Bolognese, Linguine with Sausage and Peppers, and Penne Pasta with Homemade Meatballs, along with a lengthy wine list. I discovered Olazzo during one my "gotta try a new restaurant" searches. This restaurant serves shrimp pesto, meatball sliders, lasagna bolognese, spaghettini alla checca, stuffed dates, fettucini alfredo w/ chicken or steak milanese, and ravioli rose. Discover & Visa) Outdoor Seating. Drinks. But decided to try the faithful restaurant to celebrate my friend's birthday. Over the years service and food quality has declined. olazzo silver spring • olazzo silver spring photos • olazzo silver spring location • olazzo silver spring address • ... Reservations.