Just like that. I had no time to... Read complete story ). You won’t always feel this sad. 1. Life is so precious, and death such a thief. We did every thing together and we loved the same music and movies. You were there, alive, one evening and then you were not. It is even harder when it comes unexpectedly. You'll never be forgotten that simply cannot be. I would offer that when you are at your darkest, just vow to get to the next meal, and then the next and then the next. I feel I am still suffering, not only with losing him and the grief, but the shock. — Unknown, "Goodbyes are not forever. It is very hard to cope with such an event but for me I just try to take one day at a day and think of the good times. RELATED: 25 Quotes About Grief To Help You Cope In The Wake Of Tragedy. Goodbyes are not the end. — John Mark Green, "You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." I read the other posts and see myself. He had struggled with depression, anxiety and substance use disorder for half of our 16 years together. One more moment to tell them how much they love and appreciate them before they are gone. — Unknown, "Crying is a way your eyes speak when your mouth can't explain how broken your heart is." He makes the decisions that are best for the family, and he lays the foundations of dreams both big and small. If your husband died suddenly, I’m so sorry for your loss. Love is a bond that death cannot part. — Viktor E. Frankl, "Life is tough, my darling, but so are you." — Unknown, "And I will see you someday again in the clouds." Just like that. For quotes from the most inspiring celebs, activists, and poets, look no further! They express the immense grief in the loss of the child. My husband John and I met during my first semester of college. When we receive the news, we pray that it is just a bad dream we can wake up from. It was a good question. — Unknown, "Always remember. He was 55. The bond between a husband and a wife is unlike no other. I lost my husband of 12 years suddenly 7 weeks ago from an aortic dissection. I … — William Penn, "Life hurts a lot more than death." I too lost my husband suddenly, I have so many emotions swirling around I don't know how to deal with them at times. These death of a son quotes prove to be helpful in this time of despair. I was 43 when my husband and the father of our three children was killed in a tragic snowmobile accident. My husband died suddenly 11-16-2018. My husband died suddenly after five years of kidney failure and dialysis. Because you, my person, suddenly died in your sleep at the age of 34, in our shared bed. We cannot control death. Alexis George is a writer who covers love, relationship advice, astrology and personality topics. As long as I am living, I'll carry you with me. It is normal during this time for people to wish for just one more moment with their loved one. It means the damage no longer controls our lives." — Unknown, "Words seem so feeble in moments like these. Nothing prepares you for the grief and shock when your husband unexpectedly dies at home - no matter how old or healthy he was. You will have good days and bad days. I figured something was wrong, and when I got there, they told me that my husband had died in a motorcycle accident. While we come to understand from an early age that death is just a part of life, it doesn’t make losing a loved one any less painful. Just breathe and have faith that everything will work out for the best." — Unknown, RELATED: 3 Ways To Grieve — And Survive — Your Massive Loss (So You Can Move Forward With Your Life). So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason." Below are 25 life quotes to help you cope with losing someone you love without warning. Quotes about Losing Your Precious Son. — Unknown, "It takes strength to make your way through grief, to grab hold of life and let it pull you forward." The widower took to Instagram hours ago to pen this touching tribute […] I was just four months out from my husband’s sudden and unexpected death. He died suddenly of a heart attack at age 50 earlier this year while I … I tried going to church, a grief share class, and small church groups. The husband is the wife’s rock, always strong, stable, powerful, and brave. I am 63. — Patti Davis, "Look for something positive in every day, even if some days you have to look a little harder." — Unknown, "Sometimes when things are falling apart they may actually be falling into place." I wish for all of us to find a place of happiness, whatever that may be. When you find yourself struggling to breathe…when you feel like all hope is lost…when you think that it will never get any better, remember that this, too, shall pass. Love for your son remains forever. But we must come to accept that this is not possible. Lewis, "They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. forever. Safely tucked within my heart your light will always shine; a glowing ember never stilled, throughout the end of time. One moment we were saying “I love you” and enjoying the day…the next he was gone. I collapsed on … After her mother died suddenly from a burst aneurysm, the daughter felt that she should have recognized the mother’s impairment and known that it meant that something was wrong with her. We must stop and think about how much we gained just by knowing and having loved that person. These can also be pieces of condolences to extend sympathy in the loss. I was snuggled safely beside him, my hand on his chest and his arm around me. I am sorry for your loss. For quotes from the most inspiring celebs, activists, and poets, look no further! You asked how will you cope. — C.S. — Stephanie Bennett-Henry, "Never regret a day in your life: good days give happiness, bad days give experience, worst days give lessons, and best days give memories." You might even find the quote that motivates the best parts of your life (and love!) I can’t imagine how difficult it is, or how much pain you’re in. During the phone call He too was the love of my life, dated fpr 10 years then married for 35. "Grief is like the ocean; it comes in waves, ebbing and flowing. Don't give up, just postpone those feelings for a while. One day I'll join your glorious flight for all eternity." I’m so sorry for your loss. — Mandy Hale, "Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. — Unknown, "Healing doesn't mean the damage never existed. My husband of 35years died suddenly and without warning in July. If you’re looking for a little inspiration, we’ve got the best quotes to share and savor. Just like that. Death is hard. — Dr. Seuss, "Never Forgotten. Because you, my person, suddenly died in your sleep at the age of 34, in our shared bed. Website Design & Digital Marketing by IQnection. — Unknown, RELATED: 12 Quotes About Death That Will Remind You To Live & Love, "It is both a blessing and a curse to feel everything so deeply." Two months after my husband, Nolan, died following a long illness, I decided it was time for me to do something I swore I’d never be able to do again: Open the door to human contact. My husband of 20 years died suddenly in May and I was with him when he collapsed which was terrible. They simply mean I'll miss you until we meet again." He was not ill, and was taken from me suddenly. He was only 37. Then his breathing changed. I still find it hard accepting he has really gone All we can do is make sure that the person’s memories live on through us and that we do what we can to make them proud. On August 7 th 2016, my husband, my best friend and my partner in life died unexpectedly from an accidental heroin overdose. I’m 53 and living alone for the first time in my life. These Uplifting Life Quotes Help … We cannot spend time focusing on the things we can't control. forever. There is no easy answer but this site has helped me a lot just being able to express my feelings and connecting with others who have experienced the same. So rest my angel, be at peace and let your soul fly free. I suppose that is the hardest part. You might even find the quote that motivates the best parts of your life (and love!) The bad times help shape who we are, even if we can’t appreciate it in the moment.