Hand rolled fretboard edges, 6105 frets, SRV neck profile, real aged clay dots and a 10in radius. Latest News: Let the Rosewood flow again! The paperwork became too convoluted in this regard that we did not want to deal with it anymore. Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging. No gigging and only bedroom use. Updated to include Graph Tech XL pre cut nut. NUMBER OF FRETS: 21 Fret It has a beautiful Dark Indian Rosewood Fretboard with a tight grain pattern ( which looks almost like ebony). Contact Us, My Cart FB WOOD: Indian Rosewood Standard Dark 1-11/16 TUSQ nut. MJT Price - $475 w/USACG neck; $385 w/MJT MK neck; … Roasted Maple. Terms & Conditions You're viewing: MKW Neck Custom Build Add to cart If you watch the listing, we'll notify you if it becomes available again. Please visit us on social media were we plan daily updates. Original owner, excellent condition, barely used, no fret wear. Quartersawn. Roasted Maple. Email us on how to get the FREE shipping discount with Musikraft, or if you have any questions on you supplying your own neck. I sanded back the neck for a relic and smooth feel. We utilize state-of-the-art precision technology to provide beautiful, vintage old-world construction, with a natural, comfortable, and handmade feel. 1.65 nut width. Tuners and string tree Included. Dark Rosewood fretboard. 10” radius, 6100 frets, SRV neck profile, Nitro relic by MJT. My Account $500 MJT Aztec gold body. I bought this last year and hand finished it with tinted nitro. All images and content herein are ©2019 Musikraft and may not be reproduced without written permission of Musikraft. When the storm hit, we lost our power for a week and have just had it restored. SIDE DOTS: Real Aged Clay SIDE DOT LOC: 50/50 Split Excellent items are almost entirely free from blemishes and other visual defects and have been played or used with the utmost care. Instead, we now can channel that energy into sending what our clients want, and that being a great product that now includes rosewood! Up until the hurricane last Tuesday 8-4-20, we had been doing really well. Neck plays great and feels comfortable; it measures 0.84" at the 1st fret and 0.97" at the 12th. Attaching the Neck. Replica SRV Lenny neck – Stratocaster Replacement. Not that Amber/yellow stuff that you always see, this is custom aged tint. For sale is a Musikraft Strat Riftsawn Neck with an SRV Asymmetical Neck Profile. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. We are proud to now offer a service to custom create that perfect aged neck…in the exact specs you like!! Absolutely awesome 60s style Strat neck. Fender Road Worn tuners are included. Built custom by Musikraft (Licensed by Fender). We are licensed by Fender to produce guitar and bass replacement parts, and we work with a huge variety of clients, from large OEM companies to individual luthiers and musicians. STRAT®, TELE®, J BASS®, P BASS®, are registered trademarks of Fender Musical Instruments Corp. All images and content herein are ©2019 Musikraft and may not be reproduced without written permission of Musikraft. Built custom by Musikraft (Licensed by Fender). My Cart My ... All images and content herein are ©2019 Musikraft and may not be reproduced without written permission of Musikraft. For sale is a Musikraft Strat Riftsawn Neck with an SRV Asymmetical Neck Profile. Well I finally did it I have placed an order for a neck from Musikraft. Copyright 1994-2019 Musikraft LLC. You're viewing: Jaguar Neck Custom Build Add to cart Hand rolled fretboard edges, 6105 frets, SRV neck profile, real aged clay dots and a 10in radius. Absolutely awesome 60s style Strat neck. 1.1 lbs. Our creed is a true innovation, superior quality, and optimal service at reasonable prices, with an unparalleled variety of options and features. Dark Rosewood fretboard. TRUSS ROD TYPE: Dual Acting with Vintage Double Slotted Adjustment Nut at the Heel Fingers crossed that I end up with something amazing. No longer do we need to pay our staff a day’s wage to work through the mountain of paperwork required to ship outside the country. First priority on this SRV guitar is attaching the neck. Local music shops & gear makers are open online and ready to ship your dream gear. Since then, we had been working double shifts and overtime to catch up and cut our lead times closer to 10 weeks. Shipping Info Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. I applied a gold fender waterslide that is tinted, too. BACK PROFILE: SRV Asymmetrical 84 - 97 Dealers & OEM The neck is not raw wood though, I applied a thin satin layer of oil to keep it protected. Not that Amber/yellow stuff that you always see, this is custom aged tint. 1; 2 → FAQ Shipping Info Dealers & OEM Contact Us. FB EDGES: Semi Rolled Standard This guitar neck has only been played for 6 months. It's the perfect color to represent what a real vintage strat looks like. NUT WIDTH: 1.650 (41.91mm) Unfortunately, this will delay us a little more, but we are still estimating current lead times at only around 12-13 weeks – but we hope to chip away at that as well. Barely used! Neck plays great and feels comfortable; it measures 0.84" at the 1st fret and 0.97" at the 12th. 3.15lb. We are licensed by Fender to produce guitar and bass replacement parts, and we work with a huge variety of clients, from large OEM companies to individual luthiers and musicians. 1.65 nut width. For more than 25 years, Musikraft has been serving the music industry with high-quality guitar necks and bodies, all crafted here in our shop in New Jersey. Fingers crossed that I end up with something amazing. Please check the fields highlighted in red. HEEL WIDTH: 2-3/16 (55.56mm) Standard Fender For more than 25 years, Musikraft has been serving the music industry with high-quality guitar necks and bodies, all crafted here in our shop in New Jersey. SHAFT WOOD: Rock Maple Musikraft on the other hand offers bone nut installation but I don't think they have anything like the asymmetric .835" (1st) - .970" (12th fret) profile. All of these companies will drop ship your neck directly to us and we can finish/age the neck as part of your order. These are our top of the line necks, licensed by Fender and made in the USA by Musikraft. This neck is exactly what you need if you want a licensed by Fender neck. Welcome to Musikraft and thank you for visiting our website! 5 String Bass Neck Custom Build Select options Showing 1–20 of 23 results. Frets are in great condition.