DMCA requests | A powerful and unique strategy within the cEDH format; ... A mono-red ramp list which assembles an infinite combo off of only its commander. Posted by 5 days ago. Edit. The Mind over Matter one is the way to go then. Copied to clipboard. In 1v1, JVP is better than Teferi. © 2020 MagicFind, Inc. All rights reserved. There's a few super competitive decks (Kalia and Narset) in my playgroup and I would love to have a deck to bring out against them. hey guys im making a teferi EDH deck for a friend. As such, we're letting you know that we've updated our Privacy Policy to reflect the new rule set forth by the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). With Guile on your side yes it does. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. This site is unaffiliated. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Another line is to mill your entire library with Basalt Monolith+Mesmeric Orb combo with a Thassa's Oracle finisher. Playtest v1. Control All original content on this page is © 2012-2020 MTGGoldfish, Inc. and may not be used or reproduced without consent. That's true. If you are a resident of California, you have the right under the CCPA to opt out of the sale of personal information to third parties. I Agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. TappedOut.js Blog Widget, Ins and Outs — Competitive The infinite storm loop can either mill each opponent out with Brain Freeze, gain you infinite mana with Lotus Petal, draw your entire deck with Secrets of the Dead/Vedalken Archmage/Lotus Petal infinite mana + Aether Spellbomb, or blast the table with Aetherflux Reservoir. This moderately expensive cEDH deck seeks to create infinite loops by casting 0 drop self-sacrificing artifacts (Lotus Petal/Tormod's Crypt/Urza's Bauble/Mishra's Bauble OR Chromatic Star/Chromatic Sphere w/ a cost reducer like Helm of Awakening/Semblance Anvil/Etherium Sculptor/Foundry Inspector) from your graveyard in combination with Mirran Spy, Chakram Retriever, or Isochron Scepter+Dramatic Reversal+Sol Ring/Mana Vault/Grim Monolith/any two 1 mana producing mana rocks to untap Emry, Lurker of the Loch. Like everyone says Terferi is the best for what you are already running. Please take a moment to review them and accept to continue. This is a subreddit dedicated to playing the Commander format of Magic: The Gathering at the highest power level possible. mono blue all your artifacts are belong to me. Edit Live Edit. I loved playing Urza Scepter but got pretty burned out on that deck pretty quickly. I find the main issue with mono blue CEDH commanders is not the lack of sophisticated tutoring or ramp, but it's the "all-in" feel each of the decks have, and this is why I disagree. Commander / EDH Upvote 0. Attention! The lack of answers (after the fact) within mono-blue for some cards are the most debilitating factor. Well, if it is 1v1 or multiplayer makes a big difference as well. And in a full 100% cEDH environment Yawgmoth is still decent, but he cannot match the speed and efficiency of those blue and green combo commanders you mentioned: given that his main gimmick cannot be fueled as efficiently in mono black, I dare say that's the most you can expect a mono black commander to do. MTGGoldfish, Inc. is not affiliated with Wizards of the Coast LLC. I'm seriously thinking about homogenizing the 3 separate mono-Blue cEDH lists I have into a cohesive mono-Blue Core list, with the separate pieces of my Teferi, Memnarch, and Fblthp lists being an interchangeable set of cards that's included in the deck-box. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Copied to clipboard. cEDH - Mono Blue Control Commander / EDH Competitive Control Infinite Combo Mono-Blue. Terms of Use | Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. Mono-Blue Complete Comment Tutorial! Turns 3-4 (note it's still turn 3-4 for other players), Teferi player has taken 2-3 extra turns so far then drops a tutored Chain Veil and proceeds to infinitely use Teferi to draw out the entire deck and kill the table with infinite mana. 1 Mythic, 17 Rare, 26 Uncommon, 26 Common, 1 Special. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Use the options below to exercise this right, and please review our privacy policy for complete information on how your data is used and stored. We've updated our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. In today’s article, I will give a brief overview of the majority of commonly seen combos and finishers that competitive EDH decks employ. yeah I already have both in the deck, And most of my wins come from them, but we have another kid who plays him as his commander. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Ads by Fandom. At MTGGoldfish, we value your privacy. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC This site is unaffiliated. Blue is the color dedicated to intellect, the color that says "Who knows more, wins." Wanted to get some further info or advice on what options are worth looking into for Mono Blue decks. Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. I think [[Teferi, Temporal Archmage]] has gotta be near the top of the list. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the CompetitiveEDH community. See our privacy policy. But it is likely that true mono-blue can't really break the T1.5 ceiling in traditional ban list EDH. My mistake. Conjurer's Bauble allows you to put Thassa's Oracle into your hand from your graveyard if you failed to draw it before comboing. View User Profile View Posts Send Message Ascended Mage; Location: Broad Brook, CT … This is a subreddit dedicated to playing the Commander format of Magic: The Gathering at the highest power level possible. Welcome back to cEDH 101! And im trying to figure out a win condition, im looking for some blue combos. Artifact Calculating the deck price based on your collection ... All emails include an unsubscribe link. I see he's in your deck but maybe he should be piloting it? The only way to really stop this from happening against a tuned Teferi deck is counterspell Teferi and hope they don't have a Force of Will or something like Swan Song. ... Part One - Core Strategy & Infinite Mono-Blue Loops - … Thanks to Heroes of the Plane Studios for the great sig! He has the advantage of being very cheap to cast as a 2 drop versus other mono blue commanders like Teferi and Azami. Playtest v1. You just counter your own non creature spell with Guile and keep casting it for free and countering it. [[Azami, Lady of Scrolls]] is super dope if you love a value engine AND combo piece in the command zone. Thansk! You can now import it in the MTG Arena client. Complete Comment Tutorial! Teferi and JVP are the two best IMO and are about equal, Azami is just below them. Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. I know this is supposed to be 1v1 but most people use the "official" banlist anyway so, how about: -. I just wanted to say that cEDH … Whir is hard to justify the cost without Paradox, and while Shackles is great against Yukiro :P, against most decks it's not worth the mana (and awks with Dramatic Reversal). In this, I will specify two different words that often get lumped into the same word, but are quite … If you want to maximize the output of a mono color deck without spending outrageous amounts of money, green CEDH is the best mono by a long shot.