My kids were getting too big for the back seats in the Porsche! Mercedes Cls 320 CDI din 2008 - Problema legata de acceleratie. Hopefully this is not a potential issue for this car. We have gathered all of the most frequently asked questions and problems relating to the Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class in one spot to help you decide if it's a smart buy. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's fuel system, other with 4 problems. Probleme bei Automatikgetrieben von Mercedes können unabhängig vom Baujahr der Automarke auftreten. Our list of 10 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG. 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 problems (11) View all. 2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 problems (3) View all. (3 problems). The CLS 63 AMG is MUCH quicker than the Porsche! Used car review: Mercedes-Benz CLS 2005-09 Four doors on a luxury coupe? 15 problems have been reported for the 2008 Mercedes Benz CLS550. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's fuel system, other What to look for when buying a Mercedes CLS 2011 - 2018, covering common problems to check for and overall vehicle reliability. Let our team of motoring experts keep you up to date with all of the latest Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class issues & faults. Check Price: Mercedes-Benz Window Regulator. It ruffled feathers early on but this refined and reliable entry now sets the standard. The number one most common problem is related to the vehicle's fuel system, other (22 problems). Have only had it 2 weeks but I am smitten. Problem with your 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG? 2010 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG problems (10) View all. Start the engine and hear / feel the 400 hp wanting to lurch forward. 2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG problems (10) View all. 2013 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 problems (1) View all. 3. Der Mercedes-Benz CLS ist ein viertüriges Coupé des deutschen Automobilherstellers Daimler AG.. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's air bags (3 problems). My CLS is a much nicer daily driver than my Porsche -- and it's still a head-turner, especially in black! This car was everything I had hoped it to be. 15 problems have been reported for the 2008 Mercedes Benz CLS550. I have never had a car that drew so many positive comments. Performance for such a heavy car is amazing and really does push you back in your seat. while the average number of problems reported for the 9 model years of the Mercedes Benz CLS550 is 9. standing still. Die meisten Probleme … The following chart shows the 9 most common problems for 2008 Mercedes Benz CLS550. The 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS has exceptional standard safety equipment, but crash tests haven’t yet been performed on the four-door. Style, looks!!!! Swooping lines make the car look like its going fast even when its This is our first MB....but not our last! A CLS63 AMG..... Very comfortable car! Running Cost. The following chart shows the 17 most common problems for Mercedes Benz CLS500 cars. What a great car!! 2011 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG problems (0) View all. The following chart shows the number of problems reported during each of the service Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more. Only had one problem and that was the rear air suspension had to be replaced. Erfahre alles über Mercedes-Benz CLS Coupé 2004-2010 CLS 280 (231 PS)! Durch sichtbare Späne in der Ölwanne muss man mit Getriebeteilen in der Ölwanne, Wandler und im gesamten Ölkreislauf rechnen. I am now looking to purchase another one. Superb performance all round. Bei solchem Geschehen kann man damit rechnen, dass das Getriebe bald beschädigt ist. Always been Audi fan but when CLS got out could not resist - and have no regrets despite rather high price tag. Window Regulators. Window regulators do the hard … 2. Are you having problems with your Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class? Note that the number of problems reported for the 2008 CLS550 is 15 Salut tuturor , Am un Mercedes CLS 320CDI si cateodata intampin aceasta problema : Cand vreau sa folosesc Kickdown-ul pentru acceleratie maxima , masina imi da rateuri iar apoi nu se mai accelereaza. 2009 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 problems (11) View all. Mercedes CLS coupe owner reviews ... 2008. with 4 problems. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's service brakes, hydraulic (21 problems). It's comfortable and good to drive too." Typische Probleme bei Mercedes Automatikgetrieben. Roofline and stealth handling. This car doesn't take a backseat to any BMW, or otherwise!! Problem with your 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS550? Our list of 11 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS550. Great bang for the buck! 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG problems (10) View all. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's air bags When making the decision between buying a new or used Mercedes Benz CLS550, Throttle, steering and brakes are so finely tuned you can pick any point on the road and PUT the car right where you want it. 2011 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 problems (3) View all. Mercedes-Benz CLS Erfahrungen: Bewertungen von Autofahrern Bilder & Videos Probleme technische Daten Alle Generationen News Preise The car is regularly serviced by Mercedes and I've had no problems. the following table can be used to compare the 2008 Mercedes Benz CLS550 ©2020, CarProblemZoo.com All rights reserved. 2010 Mercedes-Benz CLS550 problems (11) View all. Muscular agressive stance. 2013 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG problems (0) The following chart shows the 9 most common problems for 2008 Mercedes Benz CLS550. Handling is good but would like to have had an AMG handling package as an option and a AMG exhaust which has an unbelievable sound. My wife rode in the back seat of the BMW 5 series and this Benz was hands down the more comfy quiet ride. View all 14 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2008 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2008 CLS-Class. Everything is good except getting in and out, but I will sacrifice that for the Average annual mileage. 10,000 – 14,999. Very luxurious interior and exterior styling to die for. Drove to Chicago from our home in Phoenix...loved every mile!!!! Die erste Generation (interne Bezeichnung C 219), die von zwischen Oktober 2004 und Juli 2010 produziert wurde, wurde 2001 vom amerikanischen Automobildesigner Michael Fink entworfen.Von ihm stammen auch der erste CLK, das C-Sportcoupé und die Modelle Maybach 57 und 62. It handles much better than a BMW 5 series and the sound proofing is much better as well. Women seem to love the styling. years since the debut of the 2008 Mercedes Benz CLS550 in 2008. Gas mileage although not great is more than acceptable and I hit 27 mpg on the highway --not bad. Erfahrungen technische Informationen Kosten Ausstattungslinien Zuverlässigkeit Verbrauch Versicherung Bilder Wir helfen dir bei der Suche nach dem richtigen Mercedes-Benz CLS für dich | autoplenum.de Overall I love this car. 2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG problems (1) View all. Technology is highly advanced, and much easier to use than BMW's "iDrive". Starts a bit slow but then jumps like its power has no limit; holds road very well, unsurpassed comfort and attention to details, and last but not least - real head turner. Mercedes CLS coupe owner reviews "The striking looks of the Mercedes-Benz CLS are just one part of this four-door saloon's appeal. with the Mercedes Benz CLS550 from other model years. I traded my almost new 2006 Porsche 911S for my new CLS 63 AMG for THREE reasons; 1.