For many players the concert ukulele offers the best of both the soprano and its big tenor brother. This 2011 Martin 2K Concert Ukulele is in excellent cosmetic and structural condition. It has Solid Flamed Hawaiian Koa … Compared to a soprano… Martin® 2K Soprano Ukulele- This 2012 Martin 2K Soprano Uke offers all the quality and features you expect from the Martin Guitar Company and was made in the USA. I love my two Martin soprano Ukuleles I have this Oxk and it wasn’t first Martin and I still consider it my favorite of all my ukes and I also own a S-1 solid mahogany soprano and I love that one too, but … The 2K Tenor Uke features characteristics of the Style 2 ukulele (2K Uke), but in a tenor-sized model crafted with solid Hawaiian koa top, back and sides, a wood native to Hawaii and a favorite of island … Here is my new Martin 2K Soprano Ukulele, it has beautiful front, back and sides flamed Koa wood, mahogany neck, grained ivoroid binding with black/white top inlay as well as ivoroid peg …