You don’t want it directly in the middle, but not right on the edge either. Open up the cream cheese, remove the wrapping and place the block slightly off center on the platter. Johnny Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr, Credit: Your email address will not be published. In fact, one Salmon Bite provides just 2.5 grams of net carbs. Place cream cheese, dill, horseradish, and cream in a large bowl. Cut up some lemon, some cucumber, a little red onion and then arrange it all on a large platter. I believe that eating well makes you feel better inside and out! Mix the goat cheese, Greek yogurt, and ½ teaspoon chives. The delightfully pink protein adds a pop of color and salty goodness to any number of hors d'oeuvres, making them look and taste equally delicious. I like to put them in a little bowl. Offers may be subject to change without notice. It’s also packed with brain-boosting omega-3s from the salmon… Just put cucumbers, red onion, capers and tomatoes on a bed of greens. Hector Manuel Sanchez; Prop Styling: Buffy Hargett Miller; Food Styling: William Smith, Credit: Potato halves serve as the base of savory Fingerling Potatoes with Avocado and Smoked Salmon appetizers. You can also serve it with scrambled eggs on avocado toast. One Smoked Salmon Bite provides 4 grams of protein. Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Stuffed Pepperoncini, Smoked Salmon Tartines with Fresh Herbs, Radishes, and Wasabi Spread, 10 Yummy Bite Sized Appetizers You Need To Have At Your Next Party – Cosmia Magazine, Smoked Salmon Cucumber Bites-The Prize of Cooking, 2 English Cucumbers, peeled and cut into 1" rounds, 1 pound smoked salmon, cut into bite sized pieces, (1) 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened, 1 tablespoon Horseradish (more or less to taste). Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs RecipeAdd a flair of sophistication to the average deviled egg platter by using smoked salmon to top each egg slice. James Carrier, Credit: Let’s just say, I am hooked! Howard L. Puckett; Styling: Lindsey Ellis Beatty, Credit: The fact that we're talking about a smoked salmon pizza all for you only makes this easy weeknight meal all the more impressive. Kim, […] love arranging foods on a big platter or board. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. Serve for brunch with a side of fruit. One of my new favorite cocktail hour beverages is Tost, a delicious dry sparkling beverage that is alcohol free! Amp up the snack selection at your next shindig with these easy smoked salmon appetizers. Costco fans are divided on this smoked salmon appetizer. This platter is also perfect for a festive Mardi Gras party or a quiet Sunday brunch. Andrew Thomas Lee; Styling: Kaitlyn Du Ross, Credit: Serve Smoked Salmon Dip with seeded crackers. Leigh Beisch, Credit: The commenters were quick to weigh in, with several stating "Yum" or "We liked it" or mentioning that they intended to pick up a container of the dip to try on their next Costco run. Hello! Amp up the snack selection at your next shindig with these easy smoked salmon appetizers. Whether you pair it with cucumbers or canapés, there’s something about smoked salmon that elevates the standard finger food. If you do try it and find the flavor a bit too strong to spread directly on a bagel or use as a dip, Redditors recommend mixing it into a savory cheesecake (which should help mellow out the fishy flavor) and baking it in little puff pastry cups as a snack or adding it to a fresh pasta salad for some extra creaminess (via Reddit). You can always add to this list, but here are the basics to make this delicious spread. Smoked salmon can be a pretty hearty appetizer, so I like to serve light and refreshing beverages with it. Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. These easy apps are a great way to use up extra corn-on-the-cob you might have picked up at the market. --Abigail McMahon, Sherman Oaks, CA, Potato Latkes with Herbed Sour Cream and Smoked Salmon Topping Recipe. Lay out a slice of cucumber and spread a thin layer of cheese mixture down the middle. I LOVE smoked salmon, too. When I think of Irish food, the first items that come to mind are potatoes, salmon, and cheese." Substitute gravlax or even flaked canned salmon in this appetizer if you prefer salmon that has not been smoked. Thinly sliced english cucumber is topped with goat cheese, chives and smoked salmon and rolled up into a bite sized starter or even an addition to brunch. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. However, if you're willing to give Wild Smoked Salmon dip and spread a try despite the contentious comments, you might be pleasantly surprised at its ingredients and accolades. Maybe drizzle with a creamy dairy-free dressing? Rob Howard; Styling: Marcus Hay, Credit: Choose a large serving platter or wooden cutting board. Randy Mayor; Styling: Cindy Barr, Credit: Place in the refrigerator while preparing the cream cheese.