Disclaimer: Always check with the business for pricing and availability of menu items. View menu and reviews for Taqueria Los Alteños in Fairfield, plus popular items & reviews. Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato 10/20/2009 - Dee WIlliams Check out the menu for Los Altenos.The menu includes and main menu. (219) 845-0500. Delivery or takeout! We’ll come again if we’re in the area. Would highly recommend. 1481 S Milton Rd, Flagstaff, AZ 86001-6800. Found this place using TripAdvisor and it did not disappoint. I am glad that the people at los altenos can make magical foods that i can eat and then be happy:). Unclaimed. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Add a photo . Good tasting. When I went to pick them up they were not there. Los Altenos Menu Hubby had the combo plate and was very pleased. The quality of the food is horrible. Chips and you pick from a salsa bar. 38 reviews #91 of 219 Restaurants in Flagstaff $ Mexican Vegetarian Friendly. View the menu for Los Altenos Restaurant and restaurants in Flagstaff, AZ. The burrito is a meal by itself! Suggest an Edit Update menu, Cuisines: Family Style, Mexican, Latin American, Taco Bell - 6527 Indianapolis Blvd, Hammond, Fuerte Restaurant - 6949 Indianapolis Blvd, Hammond, Kennedy House of Pancakes (K-Hop) - 6818 Kennedy Ave. SinglePlatform is not responsible for menu or pricing changes, but the information is believed to be accurate when posted. All rights reserved. Search restaurants or dishes. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. We drove for 2 hours from Phoenix and reached flagstaff, and found a Restaurent with good feedback on trip advisor. Los Alteños was a pleasant surprise. Taqueria Los Alteños - Mexican food. Listing of a menu does not mean that there is any affiliation, endorsement or sponsorship between SinglePlatform and the listed business. The food...is always very good, and very reasonably priced. I’m here about once a week because it’s affordable, consistently good, and comfortable. I really liked this place to but something definitely changed in the food over the years. People tend to check in during these times: "La Fonda is one of those places that locals love. Some consider our soup 🥣 the best in Canoga Park and we want you to try it. Share. Quick and easy place to grab lunch.More, Loved the Tacos Al Pastor and the salsa bar my friend was equally thrilled with his Carne Adovado burrito. Enter an address. more, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Flagstaff. Make sure your information is up to date. 11/17/2009 - bonnie I had been eating here for years and can honestly say that this place has definitely changed. Order delivery online from Los Altenos in Hammond instantly with Seamless! Los Altenos Flagstaff Menu - View the Menu for Los Altenos Flagstaff on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Los Altenos menu and prices. I went there once or twice a week, now I go once or twice a year to see if the food went back to the way it was before and no it still sucks!! Los Altenos is a family owned restaurant sharing our love for food with others. Small strip mall type restaurant. read more, We have eaten there at least 3 times. You need to order at counter but food was delivered to table. Distance: 0.02 miles, Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers ($$) Service was not very good. Look carefully because the sign in this strip shopping center is very small. all burritos can be prepared enchiladas style with choice of red or green sauce add $1, Marinated pork, with pico de gallo, rice and beans, Fried pork with pico de gallo, rice and beans, Lean steak, with pico de gallo, rice and beans, Homemade mexican custard with ceremal sauce. Chimichanga was amazing- tasty filling inside a crisp tortilla. I'm a gringo, but was treated politely. nachos were also good. Best I’ve had. Great Food!More, Always good to see people who are Hispanic in a Mexican restaurant. They explained to...us what the items are. Order delivery online from Taqueria Los Alteños in Fairfield instantly with Seamless! I would eat there again when in flagstaff.More. Great Food! Order Online Los Altenos. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Los Altenos at 6736 Kennedy Ave in Hammond - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Fresh salsa and...nachos were also good. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. MORE PHOTOS. all burritos can be prepared enchiladas style with choice of red or green sauce add $1, marinated pork, with pico de gallo, rice and beans, lean steak, with pico de gallo, rice and beans, fried pork with pico de gallo, rice and beans, homemade mexican custard with ceremal sauce. Excellent, authentic, lots of flavor! All users are free to download and save the Los Alteños menu files, but can not duplicate or distribute them for any commercial use without prior written permission of … Distance: 0.01 miles, Subway Sandwiches & Salads ($) Go there, and get there early. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The place is family run and very welcoming. Distance: 0.01 miles, La Nortenita West ($$) Food is good. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Taqueria Los Alteños - Mexican food 21109 Sherman Way, Canoga Park, CA, 91303 (818)992-1814 Menu Breakfast. However, the place was full of local Hispanics which is always a good sign. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Search. Enhance this page - Upload photos! Bar Food, Burgers, American, Breweries, Fondue. 6736 Kennedy Ave, Hammond Order out or dine in from menu on a big board at the...counter. read more, We've known Chef Jeff for a long time everywhere he's worked its been a gem . The restaurant information including the Los Alteños menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. Sign in. The restaurant information including the Los Alteños menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. View menu and reviews for Los Altenos in Hammond, plus popular items & reviews. read more, The Food was very Good, I enjoyed going there for the first time and was able to have a great experience especially the service provided by Beto, I wo... Our first server forgot our salsa we requested. Thanks ... Also see photos and tips from visitors. All photos (4) All photos (4) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Szechuan Restaurant ($$) Food speaks for itself-very good.l!...I eat at a lot of Hispanic restaurants and this one was one the best I've tried. We tried 7 Mares it’s soup, it not in the menu consists of 7 ingredients (shrimps, Carrots, octopus, chipotle, corn and Chile). Order delivery online from Taqueria Los Alteños in Fairfield instantly with Seamless! See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Nice people. Bar Food, Burgers, American, Breweries, Fondue, I ordered pies 3 weeks In advance from this so called businessman for my Thanksgiving dinner. Hotels near Coconino Country Club Estates, Hotels near Walnut Canyon National Monument, Hotels near Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument, Hotels near Historic Downtown and Railroad District, Hotels near Riordan Mansion State Historic Park, Hotels near Grand Falls of the Little Colorado River, Asian Restaurants with Delivery in Flagstaff, Restaurants for Group Dining in Flagstaff, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Flagstaff. Desserts, Bakery I imagine it can get very crowded since its pretty small inside.More, Fresh, fast and reasonably priced. ✔ 1 menu page - Los Alteños menu in Canoga Park. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Go there, and get there early. and very cheerful. Search restaurants or dishes. Chicken is always very good, and very reasonably priced. The food use to be amazing. Distance: 0.02 miles, Martans Burrito Palace ($$) Good menu. The burrito is a meal by itself! Catering / Taquizas For all your events Tacos Packages: 3 types of meat Rice/Beans Onions / Cilantro / Lime / Radish Salsa / Guacamole / Chips Plates / Forks / Napkins Fruit salad / … Can I say more-yes, but why? Call Menu Info. $ Friends passed this by because of that. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Delivery or takeout! 6736 Kennedy Ave, Hammond, IN 46323 He's truly a spectacular ... read more. If you dine in, you also get chips for free with your meal. Delivery or takeout! I eat at a lot of Hispanic restaurants and this one was one the best I've tried. Exterior is not inviting- I get that. Would highly recommend. Los Alteños menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. We also tried breakfast burritos with sausage and it was good and filling.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Price Point bomb.com!!!! All users are free to download and save the Los Alteños menu files, but can not duplicate or distribute them for any commercial use without prior written permission of …