30.4 lbs. Read helpful reviews from our customers. USB 2.0, IP Control, Read honest and unbiased product reviews … - Page 24 LG 43UK6090PUA UK6090PUA Series - 43" Class (42.5" viewable) LED TV - 4K overview and full product specs on CNET. Incentivized Review Features Quality Value New tv. It also comes with new features this year which includes Google home and Alexa devices compatibility. TOSLINK, rear, … Biggest Black Friday deals right now: $170 AirPods Pro at Amazon, $159 Chromebook, $100 Fitbit Charge 4 and more, Black Friday 2020 TV deals: 55-, 60-, 65-inch TVs from Samsung, Sony, Insignia, LG at Walmart, Best Buy and Amazon, Walmart's Black Friday sale is live: $50 Google Nest Hub, $49 Instant Pot, top video games as low as $15, Discuss: LG 55UK6090PUA UK6090PUA Series - 55" Class (54.6" viewable) LED TV - 4K. Will buy another when I need one ... LG TV 43UK6090PUA. We will give 4/5 points for the LG 49UK6090PUA review part of the design. Internet video playback, Quad-Core processor, LAN, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. This LG product requires a co-axial cable to use the Live TV function else you have to elect which HDMI port to use. The stands do not look bad either but they are so common amongst TV designs. Screen Share, Top subscription boxes – right to your door. The inputs are, in my opinion, on the wrong side and built into a protrusion on the back that made wall hanging unsecured. LG 55UK6090PUA UK6090PUA Series - 55" Class (54.6" viewable) LED TV - 4K | 55UK6090PUA. Wi-Fi, Content Share, digital audio output (optical), Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. Wi-Fi Direct, Channel Plus, We hope our LG 43UK6090PUA review has been helpful to you. Find the LG TV that is right for you. composite, 4K Active HDR, QAM, HDMI, What the hell am I to do with a tv with no legs? 9.3 in, 28.7 in, Price. © 2020 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2019. I can’t enjoy the tv because it didn’t come with any screws to secure the feet on it. WEB browsing, HDMI, There's a problem loading this menu right now. Smart Share, This was recommended by a techie friend. I have a digital cable box with an HDMI cable to the TV. The picture quality is very good thanks to the 4k resolution and active HDR technology. Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2020, Very disappoint. We will give 5/5 points for the LG 49UK6090PUA review … At Rent King there is No Credit Check, Free Delivery & Set Up and Easy Payment Plans. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. RJ-45, Hulu, The LG 49UK6090PUA price was $396 as of November 2018 which is not that bad for a super UHD TV. No one tests tvs like we do. Has a great picture and sound. This page works best with JavaScript. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2019. composite video / component video input, 43UK6090PUA by LG - UK6090PUA 4K HDR Smart LED UHD TV - 43'' Class (42.5'' Diag). Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for LG - 43" Class - LED - UK6090 Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR. component, Does not know how to get the correct time and date from the internet - with the timezone set correctly (off by a day). Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. See all details for LG 43UK6090PUA: 43 Inch Class 4K HDR Smart LED UHD TV | LG USA... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. LG 43UK6090PUA: 43 Inch Class 4K HDR Smart LED UHD TV | LG USA... LG 43UK6090PUA: 43 Inch Class 4K HDR Smart LED UHD TV | LG USA (Renewed). The sound is also loud and clear but that also depends on the content quality. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for LG 43UK6090PUA: 43 Inch Class 4K HDR Smart LED UHD TV | LG USA (Renewed) at Amazon.com. Redundant. Design is also very good and the price is not bad either. Also, I needed to log in to an APP on my phone to log into the app on the TV. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. Netflix, Supported Consumer Electronics Control (CEC), panel with stand, Read helpful reviews from our customers. This is a very basic tv with smart features that reach a minimal level of sophistication. There are a few OLEDs in LG's 2020 lineup, such as the lower-end LG BX OLED and the higher-end LG GX OLED, which doesn't come with a stand and is designed to sit flat against the wall.However, most of their OLEDs offer very similar picture quality and features, so in terms of price and availability, the CX provides the best value. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Send me the damn screws, Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2020. LG TV reviews, ratings, and prices at CNET. LG 43UK6090PUA is a very good TV in general. Nice picture, but remote and its user interface, are amateurish. side, ATSC, Blacks are not great and the built-in speaker is terrible. LG 43UK6090PUA UK6090PUA Series - 43" Class (42.5" viewable) LED TV - 4K overview and full product specs on CNET. 30.9 in, 30.2 lbs, network, 19 pin HDMI Type A, The best LG TV we've tested is the LG CX OLED. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for LG - 65" Class - LED - UK6090PUA Series - 2160p - Smart - 4K UHD TV with HDR. Kingsol 2/19/2020 Bought new LG 43INCH couple weeks ago. panel without stand, 3.5 in, LG 55UK6090PUA UK6090PUA Series - 55" Class (54.6" viewable) LED TV - 4K overview and full product specs on CNET. Get performance ratings and pricing on the LG 60UK6090PUA tv. HDR 10, Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 4 pin USB Type A, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), E-Manual,