Lancome’s skincare line consists of anti-aging creams, eye creams, makeup remover and more. I’m sure they will help out. If you have dark spots, check out Lancôme. I have some in my cheeks!…thank you so much for your help! We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. On top of this I haven’t been well and feel my skin looks sallow and I have horribly dark rings under my eyes – not far off a raccoon! This technology is exclusively available only to Lancôme. Thanks for sharing the comparison! Super greetings. The Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme is one of these. Unfortunately, this high-end brand is not a cruelty-free company. Genifique makes my skin look radiant and fresh no matter what and that’s why I use it every day in the morning before my daily moisturiser. I’ve tried and tested. Lancôme Advanced Genifique, however, is a clear serum that will also work on your dark spots. this post finally answer my doubt! In todays videos we're going to look at Visonnaire vs Genifique, compare them to find out which one is … Thank you for taking your time to comment. SHM Answers! I don’t currently have a skin care routine and really want to start. Simply enter your email below to instantly receive your FREE Luxury Everyday Makeup Kit Guide as well as exclusive subscription only newsletters! I’ve reviewed their foundations before. According to @Mejuri, fine jewellery should be, The classic & cosy edit. Is Aveeno Cruelty-Free in 2020? Even though the brand has been in the beauty industry for some time now, there is an issue with the formulation of the products primarily from the skincare range. My routine is to apply in the mornings only the activating cream (and my sunblock) and at nights the serum and the night cream. Can you please help me to get the best out of my products by advising the steps I should follow? One out of two women tempted by a cosmetic procedure decided to postpone it. Smartbond vs Olaplex: Which Treatment Can Truly Repair the Hair. All rights reserved. It works on all three concerns as it’s a repairing serum, best to be used at night as your skin repairs itself at night when you sleep. It is also safe to use even if you’re pregnant as the molecule LR2412 comes from plants. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Just make sure your day cream has SPF and UVA protection, this is crucial to protect skin from pigmentation or/and lines. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Vs Lancome Advanced Génifique Serum, Kiehl's Eye Treatment and Face Mask Review, New Maybelline Dream Urban Cover Foundation Review & Swatches, Revolution Conceal & Hydrate Foundation Review & Swatches. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair works perfectly with oily and acne-prone skin. Other than that stay away from products which contain retinol. (i.e. Honestly, I think I have found my forever-to-go serum. And sadly I did experience a break out, my skin got worse and I stopped applying anything on my face until it’s finally recovered, I decided to buy a toner from Lancome and got the serum as a sample. It doesn’t leave any residue and will not irritate your skin but will make your skin glow. This is a good anti-aging cream from Estee Lauder if you don’t mind the price. Hi Christine. The Lancôme Visionnaire Skin Solutions Vitamin C Serum is a fresh, lightweight liquid that enhances the look of skin. Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, the serum restores moisture so you can awaken each morning to youthful-looking skin with protection from environmental aggressors. Cardi for warmth, silk sc, Happy Monday, My gosh, I don't know about you, but, Last week, I asked my sister to take a photograph, The trick to a dolled-up look and young-looking fa, It's easy to work with a brand that has great valu, I’ve cut 2/3 of my wardrobe this year. Now onto the moisturises. Olaplex vs Pureology: Which of them Should You Choose? Reply Delete. It can improve your skin’s texture, elasticity, clarity, … Hi Cheri, Hope this make sense. Visionnair serum has a bit reacher textures so you may need less of your moisturiser. Am I doing properly? Blow you’ll also find some more information about each of them too. And this is completely unbiased, I actually use both and have done so for years. You’re also right about the 3 different profiles of this product. I list my free-to-enter competitions on Competition Database! Perhaps you could use Visionnaire for correction and use totally different products for radiance. When it comes to anti-aging serum, both Estée Lauder and Lancôme have come up with their own distinct formula. Both serums look fancy and you will know that you’re really getting the real deal but in a bottle. Both serum from Estee Lauder and Lancome has been hyped for years by both influencers and celebrities, so I wanted to check out what is this whole hype about and does it really change my skin ?! Related Article: Is Clarins Better than Clinique? Lauder introduced her product by giving out free samples which were something unusual at that time. Eva xx. But I have never used the other one here and I see I have to try them as well :D, Great that it works for you, maybe only my skin is so weird hehe: D :**, Oooh! Serums absorb deep into your skin, rather than sitting on the surface like moisturizers. I’ve just bought my first gift pack with Vissionnaire LR2412, Genifque, day cream and night cream.. and am so excited to start using. I admit that a few years ago I did not apply any serum on my face, even honestly a moisturizing cream sporadically, that's why I have quite a lot of lacks in this category. Best Is Acnefree Cruelty-Free in 2020? The truth is, you can’t say whether one is better than the other as they are completely different products.