Expensive but finally, something that works! Bonjour! Please enter your email address below and we will send you a notification when this item becomes available. Pro-Xylane is derived from a type of sugar that has water-binding properties on the skin.It deeply moisturizes the skin while also strengthening the intercellular matrix of the skin by boosting the production of collagen. Lancome Absolue EYE Premium Bx Replenishing EYE Cream 0.20 ounces (Read Description) 4.2 out of 5 stars 148. Free shipping and travel samples on orders over $49 . The eye area feels intensely moisturized, eyes look brightened. Replenishing and Rejuvenating Eye Cream Indulge now, pay later in 4 installments. Zero irritation and it's the perfect weight and texture. We regret to inform you that one of your favorites has been discontinued. The eye contour appears smoother and more luminous. No skincare routine is complete without a daily serum. Indulge now, pay later in 4 installments. The Results The overall change in the appearance of my skin is striking. This is the best I have ever tried, I love it so much. Lancome Absolue Revitalizing Eye Cream .7 oz. This formula has been shown to hydrate skin. Lancome 9 Pc Absolue Skincare Makeup Gift Travel Mini Set with Bag. FAST 'N FREE. $54.80 0 bids + shipping . My skin around my eyes stay moist and hydrated and I get so many compliments !! It makes the skin firmer, smoother and more elastic. I received a sample of this eye cream as a bonus with another Lancome order. Complimentary Ground Shipping on Any Order Over $75, ENG Bonjour Sandyv! Dried my eyes out. After cleansing and toning, allow skin to dry and cool and then apply evenly across you face. 中文 Only 2 left. Lancome Absolue Revitalizing Eye Cream Grand Rose Extract . Authentic . Absolue Eye Premium Bx - Total Anti-Aging Eye Cream - Lancôme Lancome (2 PACK) Absolue Premium Bx Sunscreen SPF 15 Day Cream 0.5oz TRAVEL SIZE. Free shipping. Absolue L'Extrait Yeux - Anti-Aging Luxury Eye Cream - Lancôme Thank you for inquiring about Absolue Eye Premium βx! Hydrate, refresh, and rejuvenate around eye area for younger and brighter eyes while addressing concerns like dark circles, fine lines, undereye bags and more. 中文 Lot of 3 Lancome Absolue Night Premium Night Cream ~ .5 oz x 3 ~ We suggest trying out our Visionnaire Eye Cream Advanced Multi-Correcting Eye Balm, this eye cream is packed with hydration, this eye balm is designed to reduce the appearance of eye puffiness, crow's feet, and fatigue, including undereye dark circles. $17.99 $ 17. I could see it! I got this as a sample but when I put it over my brow and under my eyes it stings a little bit. Our Absolue Eye Premium Replenishing and Rejuvenating Cream by anyone who needs help restoring and replenishing the eye contour to improve firmness and luminosity. The eye contour appears smoother and more luminous. The Results The eye contour appears smoother and more radiant. With this product, the eye area feels intensely moisturized, eyes look brightened and fine lines and wrinkles visibly reduce. Good luck! This is the replacement product for what you were using. 20 ml / 0.7 Oz . Within 4 weeks, see fine lines and wrinkles visibly reduced, feel firmer skin. 31 watching. We hope this was helpful! We understand how frustrating it is when your favorite eye product Visionnaire Yeux advanced eye contour perfecting corrector has been discontinued. Hi there! By submitting your application, you agree to our. It works wonders as an eye cream or as an over night eye masks. We are sorry you are having difficulty finding this product. It may be my imagination, but I've been using this eye cream for about 6 weeks now. ES. Find the perfect present for everyone on your list. $22.91. We appreciate your feedback and thank you again for sharing with us! Bonjour! The two key ingredients of Lancôme Absolue Eye Premium BX Replenishing Cream are Pro-Xylane and Bio-Network which are advanced Lancôme discoveries. An indulgent, anti-aging eye cream that reveals a visibly brighter, more youthful look. Skin feels denser. hi Dhodum! 99 ($89.95/Ounce) Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 1. I absolutely love this eye cream...i will never use another! Lancôme Renergie Lift Multi-Action SPF 15 Lifting And Firming Cream. The eye area looks visibly rejuvenated. The eye area appears repaired and looks visibly rejuvenated. ES, I used Absolut Eye Cream and after a while when I use it .it remained in my face and The Eye Cream is hands down the best I've ever used. Everything is looks better - reduction in fine lines, dark circles, firmness. We are happy to inform you that it is available to purchase on our website here: http://tinyurl.com/ydeu8y7q. No moisture at all. Our Absolue Eye Premium βx can be used once or twice daily. Please Sign me up to receive emails. We have documented your experience and we are sending over your request for an unscented skin line to be produced! The price for me is a little stiff but my 56 year old skin is so obviously improved that I have included this worthwhile luxury into my skin regimen. i got this eye cream as sample with purchase on this website. Shop eye cream at Lancôme. They are having big samples with purchase of $95. I first tried Absolue line after receiving a a gift, and it's proved to be one of the best gifts ever! Complimentary Ground Shipping on Any Order Over $75, ENG Dermatologist-tested for safety. hydrates, firms, and dimishes dark circles. Yes! I use both night and a little during day. AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, SILICA, STEAROXYTRIMETHYLSILANE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, MICA, HYDROXYPROPYL TETRAHYDROPYRANTRIOL, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROLYZED MALT EXTRACT, PADINA PAVONICA / PADINA PAVONICA EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, ADENOSINE, PEG-40 STEARATE, ETHYLPARABEN, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CHLORPHENESIN, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, DIOSCOREA VILLOSA EXTRACT / WILD YAM ROOT EXTRACT, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PARAFFIN, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SORBITAN TRISTEARATE, CARBOMER, TERMINALIA SERICEA EXTRACT, RUSCUS ACULEATUS EXTRACT / RUSCUS ACULEATUS ROOT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, METHYLPARABEN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, HEXYLDECANOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN. Our creative teams are hard at work coming up with new and exciting products. It actually made a difference. We understand how frustrating it is when your favorite eye product Visionnaire Yeux advanced eye contour perfecting corrector has been discontinued. I normally use lancome moisturizer for my face with no problems. i don't recommend this product though.you can purchase cheaper products and ask them the eye cream sample if posible at their stores or you can look up on some big retail store like Sephora or Ulta, they usually have samples for sale. Please enter your email address below and we will send you a notification when this item becomes available. We hope you find this information to be helpful and continue to use our products with great success! By submitting your application, you agree to our, Absolue Eye Premium βx Questions - page 2, Increases clarity and smoothness|Improves luminosity and brightness in the eye contour. Following your day cream, apply an even layer of night cream across your face and neck to infuse moisture and soothe skin. LANCOME Absolue Revitalizing Eye Cream w/ Grand Rose Extracts SAMPLE 5 ml. The eye area feels intensely moisturized, eyes look brightened. has arrived! For more information on this product click on the link provide: http://tinyurl.com/tdudvld We hope you try it out soon! FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. The look of the eye contour is visibly rejuvenated. Brand New in Box sealed . i think you should try the sample first before making huge mistake. LANCME Absolue Revitalizing Eye … Find the perfect present for everyone on your list. After your eye cream, apply a light layer of your day cream across your face and neck to hydrate skin and protect against harmful UV rays. I just had to order it. Exclusive By Lancome Absolue Eye Premium Bx Absolute Replenishing Eye Cream (Made in USA) 15g/0.5oz. Any ideas? It seems like my crow's feet are slightly softened and the skin is just a little less wrinkled. Free shipping . Ophthalmologist-tested. Thank you for contacting us regarding Progrès Eye. We are constantly coming up with new and improved formulas and products. Other options New ... lancome absolue eye cream … loc_en_US, sid_990805, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_990805, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. $26.99. LANCOME absolue revitalizing eye cream grand rose sample travel 5 ml New in Box. For more information on this product click on the link provide: http://tinyurl.com/tdudvld We hope you try it out soon!