I put myself in there too. The way I look now is where I got by the end of the season. He left Sally-Ann up on the mountain, at the end of Season 1, and I was curious to see where he went. [3] He also guest starred in an episode of Bones as Jeremy Farrell, the suspected murderer of a child beauty-pageant contestant. INDIE (661), Sat, Nov 28 Moi je trouve qu'il joue super bien dans Freddy. [12] Gallner attended Abel's wedding to Allie Wood in late 2013,[13] and Abel attended Gallner's wedding to Tara Kathryn on December 12, 2015. GALLNER: There was that line when Houghton is talking to Myers, and Myers says, “In order to not fire two of your policemen, I shut down the free clinic.” That’s a big deal. Outsiders certainly offers that. Kyle Gallner (American Sniper, The Walking Dead) stars on the series as Hasil Farrell, a young member of the mountain-dwelling clan who finds himself torn between two worlds. There were a lot of unanswered questions, so it was exciting to see where it would start going. I don’t think Sally-Ann is something that he can just let go. Outsiders airs on Tuesday nights on WGN America. Kyle Gallner was born in West Chester, Pennsylvania. Kyle Gallner est né le 22 octobre 1986 à Philadelphie et a grandi dans la ville de West Chester en Pennsylvanie, où il a fait ses études. Here's to new beginnings. It’s about asking these really hard questions that I think are going to be agonizing for the fans because they think Hasil and Sally-Ann should get married and live in a treehouse. Brian Chen vs Trey Carano 2003, Det. And you had the big questions like, what happened to Big? G’Win (Gillian Alexy) has risen as the new Bren’in (or leader), after Big Foster (David Morse) was shot and left for dead, but her ability to lead the clan is being questioned by those who are unsure about whether she’s up to handling the task. In 2007, he guest starred in an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit titled "Impulsive" as a high school student who accuses his teacher (played by Melissa Joan Hart) of statutory rape. It definitely hits on some pretty relevant topics, right now. 'Outsiders' stars Kyle Gallner and Christina Jackson on exploring their characters' relationships in Season 2 and increasingly tense family drama. je suis désolé il était tres bien dans freddy...c'était meme une des seuls raison de regardé ce film sans lui dedans je ne l'aurais pas vu, les autre acteurs son pas mauvais mais bon...(je ne parle pas pour freddy lui était bien), il es tro cool cet acteur mais pa o point de ffaire freddy. I just like good stories, man. @lexizuege Of course. Christina Radish is a Senior Reporter at Collider. The big question the two of them have to start asking themselves is, what’s good for them? They wanted him to be really wiry, with a lean kind of muscle. I think that there’s a lot that you can do and create and embellish on the mountain ‘cause there’s nobody to sit here and tell you, “That wouldn’t happen up there.” But when you start dealing with people in a town and in a setting like rural Kentucky, you have a responsibility to show that. She can’t go back up on the mountain, and she’s burned her bridges in town. I got sent the script, and I read pretty early on—nobody was really cast yet—and they liked me. Ex. Gallner played Zach in one episode in the fourth season of AMC's The Walking Dead. We had these meetings just sitting around a table and talking about these people and ideas and rituals. The show has some serious action: you guys have chase scenes and shootouts. Everybody had a part in building this world. What was the most exciting thing to film? I don’t think Sally-Ann is something that he can just let go. Does Hasil need to stay up on the mountain with his family, or does he need to go down and try to make things work with Sally-Ann? There are so many what ifs, and people want answers when there are no answers to give. I wondered if he’d chase right after her, or decide to stay home and work with his family. We had a lot of meetings as well just because it was such an unknown world for everybody, there were a lot of things to talk about and to build on. He started his career by following his sister along to one of her auditions. GALLNER: It was fun for awhile, but all good things come to an end for some people. His hand gets forced, both ways, so he’s in a tough spot, The Best New Movies to Watch on Amazon Prime in November 2020, 'Outsiders' Kyle Gallner and Christina Jackson on Season 2 of the Farrell Family Drama, Anthony Mackie to Star in African Action Thriller 'The Ogun' for Netflix, ‘Our Friend’ Trailer Casts Jason Segel, Dakota Johnson, & Casey Affleck In Bittersweet Drama, Here's Every Movies Anywhere Movie Eligible for Screen Pass, 'Extraction 2': Filming Start Date for the Netflix Sequel Revealed by Joe Russo, Stop What You’re Doing and Watch 'Deep Rising' Now, Like 'The Queen's Gambit'? JACKSON: Overall, I want Hasil and Sally-Ann to move to New York and just start a life, separate from everybody else. JACKSON: At the end of the day, what’s very important is that family is family. Producers tried to save the series by finding a new home for the Farrell clan, but they ran out of time. Kyle, how does Hasil feel about having new leadership on the mountain? JACKSON: Am I surprised? It’s hard, either way. I like difficult characters and interesting stories and good work. Where would you say the relationship with your characters is at, this season? [5] Gallner played the brother of Aaron Paul's character in the 2012 film, Smashed. PS : "Haunting In Connecticut" en faite c'est le titre original de "Le dernier Rite" si quelqu'un se demande "C'est quoi ce film ?" Looking for some great streaming picks? Gallner played Quentin in the 2010 reboot of A Nightmare on Elm Street; his character is the love interest of main character Nancy. De ses débuts jusqu'à ses projets à venir. GALLNER: I think he has to. Perhaps best know for his role as Cassidy "Beaver" Casablancas on the CW's lone hit series, Thu, Nov 26 I think Big Foster is coming from a place of almost having died. When you start talking about abortion, then you get into health care and lack of health care. The actor has a new sleek appearance due to chopping off his always-long hair, which came as quite a surprise to Outsiders devotees. By creating an account, you verify that you are at least 13 years of age, and have read and agree to the PopCulture.com Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, By John Connor Coulston Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. Here, Gallner explains the difficult preparation he underwent for the role and shares how his two-year-old son inspired his character. I want her to be able to have Hasil and have time where they can just breathe and be okay, and not have to be in the midst of all of this craziness. It’s that question of, is it an act, or is it not? Gallner was born in West Chester, Pennsylvania, to Larry and Mary Jane Gallner. Is this a good thing? We also don’t really know what’s coming. And then, I had to go take off to go shoot The Finest Hours; I was going to be in Boston for three months, so when they held callbacks I couldn’t go. We would get together and Gillian [Alexy, my costar] would set up game nights or something like that so people would get together and get to know each other. He sees her in town and I think he’s under the impression that she’s okay. Kyle Steven Gallner (born October 22, 1986) is an American actor. It’s a tough spot on the mountain right now, and it’s very stressful. Realistically, you come into Sally-Ann at a point where she’s not in school, she’s working all of these jobs, her brother is out of work, she has no other family, and her life is at a stand-still. [7], In September 2020, Gallner was cast in an undisclosed role in the fifth Scream film, which was directed by Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett. HIST (073), Scream Fans Are Divided On The Fifth Movie’s New Title, It’s A Wrap – Scream Finishes Production and Hits Theaters January 14, 2022, Scream 5 Wraps Filming as Official Title and First Photos Are Revealed, 2015-16 TV Season: Renewed, Canceled, and on the Bubble, I.A. GALLNER: I think he has to. I like all those shows about people off the grid. All rights reserved. At the start of the season, Hasil chose his family over love. He proceeded to guest star on popular shows such as Judging Amy and Close to Home. I’m always looking for something to go crazy on. : What about these projects made them right for you? No. Am I happy? Il fait sa première apparition à la télévision en 1997 dans une publicité pour une carte de crédit [ 2 ].