All rights reserved. Easy, Normal, or Hard?-----On Hard, AI controlled kingdoms will be more aggressive, they'll send more/larger armies to invade your land. Astute development of your estates and castles both satisfies your people and secures you decided strategic advantages. (2) Click the Games Menu. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review. Купив эту замечательную игру детства, столкнулся с с тем, что игра в Steam не русифицированная + вышел дополнительный, важный патч, который решает множество мелких ошибок. As King, it is your duty to lead your people in their struggle to raise your kingdom from its humble beginnings to a position of power and prestige. Hi Guys, i have a info that there will be a Knights of Honor 2 ! Rockstar. Xbox. Use them wisely in the military, the administration of your lands and in diplomacy, and then use their hard-won experience to further develop their talents as you see fit. Loyal knights blessed with special skills stand true at your side. Knights of Honor 2 Sovereign has been officially announced for 2020. © Valve Corporation. Uitgavedatum: 10 mei 2005. Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget: Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear. A suitable infrastructure can soon promote a flourishing economy. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. All rights reserved. Use your feel for diplomacy when concluding trade agreements or entering into military alliances. Knights of Honor - рыцарский обзор на игру Рыцари чести, KoH: MongolKhan: Battle For Cypruss - Lucky Timing - Part 2, No one has rated this review as helpful yet. I had saved just before, so I reloaded the game in shock, but is there a way to avoid this, because most of my marshals are badasses! Indeed an installer is here to help you customising your game without any compatibility issue or modding knowledge. Ontwikkelaar: Black Sea Studios Ltd. Uitgever: Paradox Interactive. (the forum search didnt brought up any results for me) I would love to play a Knights of Honor 2 Origin. Sign in to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested. VAT included in all prices where applicable. Sign in to see reasons why you may or may not like this based on your games, friends, and curators you follow. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Так что я пишу это руководство лишь для того, чтобы вы не потратили час как я, из. A suitable infrastructure can soon promote a flourishing economy. The path is open: become the true Sovereign of your people and bring them to glory. Choose husbands for your daughters wisely, consolidating your power through marriage. Alice Sisters. Defend your own realms against invading forces and use your tactical skills wisely. All rights reserved. Use your feel for diplomacy when concluding trade agreements or entering into military alliances. Mogelijk gemaakt door de Steam-laboratoria, Español - Latinoamérica (Spaans - Latijns-Amerika), Português - Brasil (Braziliaans-Portugees). Defend your own realms against invading forces and use your tactical skills wisely. All rights reserved. Alle handelsmerken zijn eigendom van hun respectieve eigenaren in de Verenigde Staten en andere landen. Popular user-defined tags for this product: © 2020 Valve Corporation. © 2020 Valve Corporation. Easy, Normal, or Hard?-----On Hard, AI controlled kingdoms will be more aggressive, they'll send more/larger armies to invade your land. Has it also the rights to produce a Sequel? A unique Knight-management system will offer you brand new possibilities to enhance your personal strategy. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. What version is the Steam version? 2. I can press some buttons, but not all. Требования, необходимые для объединения стран. I have the original boxed copy but would love to pick this up on the sale. Add german voices and texts to Knights of Honor. Talen: Interface Spraak Ondertiteling; Nederlands Niet ondersteund Engels Beoordeling door: ESRB. 2 500 000+ followers. © 2019 THQ Nordic AB, Sweden. Aliasing DMCC, Unit 1204, JBC3, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, UAE - RN DMCC179752 I just got excommunicated, pope is a nasty ♥♥♥♥♥ anyway, but can I get back in for the money bonus? Choose husbands for your daughters wisely, consolidating your power through marriage. We will keep your details private and will never sell your data for commercial purpose. Developed by Black Sea Studios Ltd. Titel: Knights of Honor Genre: Strategie. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate. It is now official; we are getting a sequel for the epic Knights of Honor strategy game, something that has been speculated over the last couple of months. Steam. All my army decided to revolt. Log in om je eigen tags aan dit product toe te voegen. Playstation. Sign in to add your own tags to this product. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://www.ign.com/faqs/2009/knights-of-honor-faqguide-950460, Crusader Kings II combined with Knights of Honor. Log in om de redenen te zien waarom je dit wel of niet leuk kunt vinden, gebaseerd op je spellen, vrienden en curators die je volgt. You must be logged in to get this game for free. Loyal knights blessed with special skills stand true at your side.