Before IOTNBO, she also appeared in A Piece Of Your Mind (2020)! His career derailed quite early on, in 2009, due to drug charges, but his acting chops have since managed to convince South Korea to fall in love with him all over again. The abandoned childhood of song hye kyo kim soo hyun. He has been viewed as one of the brightest acting stars among the Korean audience ever since his heartwarming performance in the drama called My Lovely Sam Soon. Photo Credit: BigStockPhoto, Yeonhab, Naver Movie, Starhaus [CC BY 2.0 kr (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/kr/deed.en)], LG전자 and LGE [CC BY 2.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], ILCHIRI and SSG BLOG (Shinsegye official) [CC BY 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)], Kinocine at Korean Wikipedia and Petr Novák at Wikipedia and Kinocine at ko.wikipedia [CC BY-SA 3.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)]. If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. Search (OCN) Kim Soo Hyun was born in the middle of Millennials Generation. Recommended to watch in: The Man from Nowhere. Start-Up (tvN) She is an actress, known for It's Okay to Not Be Okay (2020), Saikometeuri Geunyeoseok (2019) and Hanappunin Naepyeon (2018). Kim soo hyun is an only child and is the son of singer kim chung hoon he used to be the lead singer of an 80s band called seven dolphins. dropdown.onchange = onCatChange; Private Lives (jTBC) Kim’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. Alice (SBS) } Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Hush (jTBC) He left his son and his wife when kim soo hyun was a little child and had no involvement in his upbringing for most of his life. Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kim Soo Hyun below ↓. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. Name: 김수인 / Kim Soo In Profession: Actress Birthdate: 2009-May-30 Birthplace: South Korea. I only knew that she was Kim Hye Soo’s mom. location.href = "http://www.koreandrama.org/?cat="+dropdown.options[dropdown.selectedIndex].value; Let us know in the comments below! } When I Was Most Beautiful (MBC) Kim soo hyun was born on a tuesday february 16 1988 in seoul south korea. Kim’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. Joe series. He is one of the most versatile Korean actors I have known. Kim In-Soo was born in South Korea . She debuted as an actress through 2011 film Silenced , in which her role as a deaf student who suffered abuse landed her the nomination for Best Supporting Actress at the 49th Grand Bell Awards . Kin soo hyun is a south korean actor and he is best known for his roles in the television dramas dream high in 2011 moon embracing the sun in 2012 my love from the star in 2013 and the producers in 2015. Birthdate: 2009-May-30 Please Don’t Date Him (MBC Every1) The Spy Who Loved Me (MBC) She is an actress, known for It's Okay to Not Be Okay (2020), Saikometeuri Geunyeoseok (2019) and Hanappunin Naepyeon (2018). Live On (jTBC) Famous veteran actress, Kim Hye Soo, was caught up in a #DebtToo scandal as her mother was accused of stealing money from people through fraud. No Matter What (KBS1) Meet The Plus-Size Japanese Comedian And Model Gaining Praise From K-Netizens, Top Korean Actress Revealed To Have Lived In Old Cheap Apartment Because Of Her Mom’s Debt And Fraud, Julien Kang Under Fire For His Father’s Unpaid Debts From 2 Years Ago, BTS’s “Jin Hit” Met His Idol…Then Told Him How To Do His Job, BTS’s Jimin Ended A Friendship Over A Game, Here’s What Happened, “Rant Rapper Jin” Made A Comeback After BTS Drove Him Bananas, Pro Gamer Faker Speaks Up About The Military Exemption Debate For The Very First Time, 7 Times BTS’s V Ended Every Model’s Career In 2020, Popular K-Pop Director Shares Why BTS Jungkook’s Directing For “Life Goes On” Is Impressive, BLACKPINK’s Jisoo Casually Wears A Black Dress That Costs A Small Fortune, TWICE’s Makeup Artist Reveals The One Member Whose Skin Is So Flawless, She Doesn’t Even Need Foundation, Former U-KISS’s Eli Reveals He And His Wife Will Be Getting Divorced – Here’s Why, Staff Member Attacks Lai Guanlin’s Character In Now-Deleted Post. Kim Soo Hyun, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Seoul, South Korea on Tuesday, February 16, 1988. His parents got a divorce when he was young. Awaken (tvN) However, he has been actively working in Korean movies and dramas as well, all the way up until today. /* ]]> */. Name: 김수인 / Kim Soo In Profession: Actress Birthdate: 2009-May-30 Birthplace: South Korea. (SBS) Lets take a look at his family personal life acting career net worth achievements and some interesting facts. Thanks for your recommendation, Diana! But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. There are always new stars rising to fame, but this list is for the best of the best. ^^. Lee Joon Gi of the epic movie “King and the Crown” should be on the list! He played King Joseon Lee Hwon in the historical stage drama Moon Embracing the Sun. I only lent it to her because she was Kim Hye Soo’s mom.