Discover Kid Safe Ponies for sale in Texas on America's biggest equine marketplace. Horses for Sale. English or Western, Equine.com has the most horses for sale in TX. Cheap horses for sale in every colour and height. Amarillo is home to the American Quarter Horse Association and the National Cutting Horse Association is based in Fort Worth. I also use her for leading my 2 year old youngster out in heavy traffic. With more than 979,000 horses, the Lone Star state of Texas is a leader in the U.S. equine industry. New Cl A ssifie d £5,995 Each For Sale One in a million 16.1 Irish sports horse. Beautiful 10 Year Old Registered True Black Arabian Mare with 30 … Find Horses for Sale in Bryan, TX on Oodle Classifieds. Black Arabian Mare. With a smooth, sliding stop, reining spin, soft mouth and naturally low head set. Join millions of people using Oodle to find horses for sale, horse listings, and other animals for sale. Mare. Equine.com listing of horses for sale in Texas. Browse Horses, or place a FREE ad today on horseclicks.com We purchased her for m.. Hockley, Texas. $2,000. 15. Email or call for more information! This advert is located in and around Gee Cross, Cheshire. Lessons are now available at Tonkawood Farm. TX. Browse Horses, or place a FREE ad today on horseclicks.com We specialize in safe bomb proof* horses for children and amateurs in the Central Texas Hill Country. We are located close to San Antonio, and Austin Texas. 16.1 Registered Irish sport horse mare 7 years I have mainly used bunty for hacking with my children. Palomino. Sophia Tbtn. Moses. * please see our description of “bomb proof” on the bomb proofing tab. You'll find your next mount in the Top Horse horses for sale under $1000 classifieds. Wise beyond his years, this 4 year old gelding is in training at Gold Buckle and making phenomenal progress! Quarter Horse. Browse Kid Safe Horses for sale in Texas on America's biggest equine marketplace. ... Site by North Texas … Quiet for anyone, this gorgeous gelding can really move when you ask him! Lemonade is a beautiful palomino quarter horse mare. Horses For Sale: 9 yr old Registered Ranch / Kid Horse "Cool" is a super handy, kid safe gelding. Cute kid Horse. Hockley, TX. Horses for sale under $1000, from ponies to youngstock.