My family loves this version of kielbasa pasta with sweet red peppers and fettuccine. Making this kielbasa and pepper pasta recipe takes 25 minutes from start to finish. If you'd like more sauce, you can add a little bit of water. For added flavor, use canned tomatoes with seasonings. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Kielbasa and Pepper Pasta with Tomatoes is a budget-friendly and kid-friendly dinner that is ready in less than 30 minutes. Add to the pan with browned kielbasa and cook for 5 minutes, until onions and peppers soften. It’s no surprise nail polish doesn’t fit into the category of natural products. 4 / 20. 3 small bell peppers assorted colors, seeded and cut into strips It makes the perfect appetizer. While I have made a few variations of it, this one here is our favorite. For smaller children who still like their greens, you can dice the peppers or chop them into smaller pieces. Grilled, roasted or fried — however it's cooked, we can't get enough of this smoky Polish sausage. And that is all there is to making this delicious kielbasa and pepper pasta recipe. I didn't think they would eat the peas but keeping with my … That is super cheap! Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Well, it only just got up, I found my new go-to party recipe thanks to Pinterest. Other than the peppers, this meal is completely packed with kid-friendly foods, so hopefully your children love it! Hello! For my little one year old, I dice them into tiny pieces after they are cooked. In a large pan with a few tablespoons of oil, brown the kielbasa on medium high heat for 5 minutes. To serve kielbasa and pepper pasta, toss the kielbasa and pepper mix with the spaghetti and sprinkle with extra Parmesan. Add to the pan with the browned kielbasa and cook until the onions and peppers soften, about 5 minutes. You should flip it once, until it looks like the picture below. This is a fast, tasty one, and can be doubled, Amy is from Chicopee, Massachusetts, and one thing everyone knows about Chicopee, Massachusetts, is that it, 0 0 1 374 2132 The Ohio State University 17 5 2501, how to avoid toxic nail polish and find eco-friendly nail polish brands, the return of the worlds kielbasa festival, three-bean soup with smoked kielbasa and kale, How to Avoid Toxic Nail Polish and Find Eco-Friendly Nail Polish Brands. If you aren't too crazy about the taste of cabbage, keep in mind that the onion, bacon drippings, and kielbasa seems to tone down that cabbage-y taste a bit, and you can also add other things or spices to tone it down. So sweet. Kielbasa and Pepper Pasta with Tomatoes is a budget-friendly and kid-friendly dinner that is ready in less than 30 minutes. Read Recipe >> potato kielbasa skillet. Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes. Home » main course: meat » Kielbasa and Pepper Pasta with Tomatoes, January 15, 2020 by Kristina Leave a Comment. And remember to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for the latest recipes and more! My husband loves to make this for that very reason, and it turns out so great that the last time he made it, my 5 year old gulped down THREE bowls. For a "fresher" version of my kielbasa and pepper pasta, replace the canned tomatoes with chopped fresh tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. And even better? Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Thinly slice the peppers and garlic and dice the onion. Serve the kielbasa mix over pasta, with additional Parmesan if desired. This isn't that big of a deal though, because they are large. Your email address will not be published. When planning your next meal, add some kielbasa to the mix with one of these tasty recipes. Kale and White Bean Soup With Spicy Sausage. —Melissa Stevens, Elk River, Minnesota But really, this recipe is so good as it is that I don't think you need to worry about this. 20 min 1 ora 40 min kid friendly polish kielbasa Read recipe >> crock pot kielbasa dinner. Copyright © 2020 Tasty Oven on the Foodie Pro Theme. Since we love kielbasa and pepper pasta, I've made it a few different ways. This kielbasa and pepper pasta recipe is made with 8 easy ingredients: I believe that every good sauce or base is made with olive oil, onions, and garlic. The only thing better than a quick and wholesome dinner is a quick and wholesome KID-FRIENDLY dinner! You can also make this kielbasa and pepper pasta recipe with an assortment of colored bell peppers instead of green. This is also the type of recipe that you can add to or build on to make your own. Read more about me→. It is so simple that even the most kitchen-inclined person can make this kielbasa and pepper pasta perfect every time. Or listening to "I don't like it" before they've even tried it. Our favorite pasta for this is thin spaghetti or angel hair, but use what you've got in the pantry. It is incredibly delicious, easy to prepare and filling! No need to hunt through kielbasa and potato recipes, this smoky take steals the show as a hearty home-style, all-in-one meal. When pasta is done, toss with butter and Parmesan cheese.