Enjoy! These Chicken Bacon Ranch Low Carb Zucchini Boats is the perfect low carb zucchini recipe. Sauté it with the ground beef! This site uses cookies to ensure the best user experience possible. If you are looking for more Low Carb and Keto Friendly Recipes to make after trying these low carb zucchini boats make sure you check these out! – How long does it take to get into ketosis? Some people will chop them and add them into the Bolognese filling – it’s entirely up to you. We cook our zucchini boats at 400°F. 5 from 10 votes. Fruits and veggies have actually taken over my life. Easy Keto Recipes with Ground Beef - The Best of Life Magazine, Low Carb Zucchini Recipes | All Natural Ideas, Sugar Free Keto Egg Custard (Carnivore, Low Carb, Gluten Free). I do it every time add texture and flavor and veggies! When fat is combined with carbs that’s a deadly combo. These Chicken Bacon Ranch Low Carb Zucchini Boats are perfect for getting the amazing flavor combo I love with an awesome dinner! What to Do If Your Zucchini Boats are Too Wet . Before going low carb we always ate chicken bacon ranch sandwiches, I’m so happy to find an alternative that keeps me in my skinny jeans. Try our; To make a larger batch of this Bolognese Stuffed Keto Zucchini boat recipe adjust the servings above. Keep only the flesh from two zucchini and discard the rest. Rub the oil around the inside of each halved zucchini and place on a baking sheet pan. Thanks for the recipe it’s whats for supper tonight. Remove from oven and set aside. Remove your chicken from the pot and use two forks to shred the chicken. *****If you want to make this for your family, but you know the kids won’t like the zucchini or you feel like having a bun with this, double the filling ingredients here and use my Low Carb Cheddar Bun recipe! Thank you so much! These Bolognese & Cheese Keto Zucchini Boats are very tasty and easy to make – a great mid-week meal! If the oven temperature is to low they won’t cook all the way, and if it is to high they will burn on the outside without cooking the inside. Keto, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Crowd Pleaser! These are super creative and a great way to get vegetables into your diet. A yummy way to use all that fresh zucchini this season! Copyright © 2020 by The Crumby Kitchen. Like this recipe? You can sweat out access water by placing the zucchini on a flat surface with paper towels and salt the zucchini. Do yourself a favor and print out the How Many Quarts in a Gallon? Preheat oven to 350 In a medium size skillet over medium heat brown meat and and drain off any grease. This post may contain affiliate links. I like to cook a big batch of Low Carb Bolognese Sauce and freeze it into (weighed and labeled) portions. Something delicious from the Instant Pot (<–affiliate link!) WELL, they ended up eating their waffles AND helping me with my platter of cheeseburger boats! You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter so you never miss a delicious recipe again! In a medium pot boil your chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. For more information read my disclosure page. Feel free to share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, help out your fellow home cooks, and see what’s new with The Crumby Kitchen (so that you never miss a new recipe)! Brown the ground beef, then remove from heat and drain off excess grease. It makes a super easy cheat sheet for whenever I am cooking and need to use liquid measurements. Keto Zucchini Boats Ingredients. There are also times that I make these as an appetizer. When you’re craving a cheeseburger and have no time to make any Low Carb Rolls, this is the best way to curb that craving and get some dinner on the table fast! Slice the zucchinis in half longways and scoop out the seeds in the centre, making a canoe-like shape. If I want to prep this in advance, should I do all steps and then refrigerate prior to filling the zucchinis? Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Grinch Fruit Kabobs – Easy Kids Christmas Snack, Easy Oven Baked Sweet Potatoes (How to Bake Sweet Potatoes), Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Do this carefully so you don’t rip the zucchini. Bake the zucchini boats in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden brown. Divide the mixture equally and press firm to fit in as much as possible into the zucchini boats. Subscribe to our newsletter and receive tasty recipes straight to your inbox! This recipe is so good. When I came up with these Low Carb Zucchini Boats my whole family thought I was a little bit crazy at first, however once they took a bit they all loved them!