I didn't have a lemon so I used 2t of bottled lemon juice. To truckerdoo--the sauce curdled because you used milk and not heavy cream as the recipe indicates. What wine to use for cooking? I'm Alida, mom of twins and creator of Simply Delicious. I can not remember where I saw the video but I have been watching a lot of Gordon Ramsey on Facebook at LUXURY LONDON VIDEOS.The recipes Gordon is sharing are quite approachable. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. It might sound fancy and French. Again, if the sauce seems too dry, add more cream tablespoon by tablespoon until you like the consistency. Other then that it was quite good. 391 calories; protein 3.3g 7% DV; carbohydrates 18.5g 6% DV; fat 26g 40% DV; cholesterol 91.7mg 31% DV; sodium 63.9mg 3% DV. This Garlic Butter White Wine Pasta with Fresh Herbs recipe is so easy but SO good! Its crisp, cry flavor is very versatile. Pour over your favorite white fish before serving. I want to say I fully blame Baby Savory’s sleeping habits but I guess I have to attribute more of it to other circumstances. My name is Nora, and I’m married to my favorite chef. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition It was also very easy to make. Someday I wan to come alllll the way to Switzerland and cook dinner with you : ), YES! It’s probably old age’s fault. And that garlic butter sounds oh so good! This was very good. 5 STARS!!! Add crushed garlic, stir 3-4 times and then discard the garlic. I didnt have any shallots last time so I made it with red onions... i think it was even better. Want to skip the wine? I'll take part of the sauce and mix it with the mayo for the sandwich. But the flavor was excellent and I'll probably try this recipe again with a constant eye on the pan. subscribe and never miss a recipe sign up, Home / Recipes / Garlic Butter White Wine Pasta with Fresh Herbs. made it? this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The inspiration for this Cod in Garlic White Wine Sauce is seeing a video on how to make a garlic wine sauce. There is not enough fat in milk to keep the sauce from breaking. Today I’m super live blogging your way because I have not exactly been the epitome of efficiency lately. This white wine sauce is easy to make and full of tangy, savory flavor from dry wine and Parmesan. Just GIMME. My only complaint was that it was too runny. Sonja and Alex Overhiser are writer and photographer behind A Couple Cooks and authors of Pretty Simple Cooking, named one of the best vegetarian cookbooks and best healthy cookbooks. From reading the reviews that others had posted one would gather that these were submitted my inexperienced members...milk? My husband loves it! Was. I’ve been trying really hard to get things done in a speedier way but somehow my brain capacities have seen a considerable decrease. I do think that I might go a little heavier on the garlic and tarragon next time. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Remove and set aside. Don't even bother wasting your time making the usual boring alfredo!! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I’m drooling just envisioning my fork twirling a heaping amount of this pasta for my mouth to slurp up!