While not the best sidearm in the game, the SI-2 boasts a decent perk pool that lets you quickly bring down a variety of enemies. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Especially if you are running a melee-focused build. Dragonfly is top tier and you’ll want disruption break well - speaking for end game PVE. Interference VI can also roll with some great perks, making it super unique and one of the best overall grenade launchers in destiny 2. #destiny #destiny2 #seasonofdawn ----- https://bit.ly/2Ez8Wsf ----- Patron Of Lost Causes is a new Light Weight Frame Scout Rifle which can you get by Unlocking the Nessus Obelisk and linking it to the Sundial. You can also purchase a Timelost Weapon Bounty No - keep it but I wouldn’t spend materials to masterwork it. Discussion Seriously, it is the 'best' pulse rifle I have ever used, because it is so damn consistent. r/ShardItKeepIt was founded on the principle of whether a weapon should be kept or sharded. Hi i just started D2 few weeks ago, got this roll, looks pretty good, is it worth masterworking it and keep it as main? This sub is for discussing Bungie's shared world, action FPS looter-shooters: Destiny 2 and its predecessor, Destiny. There are a lot of solid shotguns in Destiny 2, so we wouldn’t fault you for skipping the CQC-12. Additionally, these are some of the best, if not the best rolls you can get for each gun. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. 0. Warmind Cells are very much a PvE tool, so we don’t expect to see these weapons turn up a lot in the Crucible. However, there’s also a strong argument for Full Auto if you’re not as reliant on your abilities. Your second slot should absolutely be either Surrounded or Vorpal Weapon. The Seventh Seraph Carbine is an absolute workhorse of a weapon. Full auto is a waste on it. Powered by, How to Earn the Almighty Title in Destiny 2, How to Get Warmind Bits and Chipsets in Destiny 2. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Despite lacking a bit in the base range stat, the Officer Revolver has nearly identical reload speed, damage, and stability as Trust. For the god roll, we strongly recommend looking for one with Fourth Time’s the Charm in the first perk slot. Being able to roll with Clown Cartrage and Firing Line makes a solid DPS option against bosses or higher tier foes. for PvE you want drop mag, with drop mag you dont need feeding frenzy and instead you can get VORPAL (or dragonfly if thats your thing). Make sure to follow me on Twitter for the latest Destiny 2 news, guides, and more. In this video, I'll go over the different stats and perks of Infinite Paths 8 and the Infinite Paths 8 God roll … Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. I would keep looking. For perks make sure to get one with a Range Masterwork and Corkscrew Rifling to boost that stat. Every Seventh Seraph Weapon PvE God Roll in Destiny 2, Copyright © 2020 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. Whew is this an absolute monster of a machine gun. Let us make way for the new ruler! However, if you want to maximize your damage then you’ll need to grind bounties and various Season of the Worthy activities for these rolls. Firmly Planted is a decent secondary option for the first perk slot, but it’s a little too situational for my taste. Vorpal Weapon and Swashbuckler are the premier damage perks for the current meta, so either works great with this gun. Firing Line is also a must if you’re using this for DPS, but there’s an argument to be made for Elemental Capacitor depending on your sub-class. That doesn’t make this weapon bad, just underwhelming when compared to other choices such as Perfect Paradox. I'm basically back to my original roll but I kept a couple of other "interesting" rolls. Great for both end game and normal activities, the SAW works wonders if you’re not a fan of grenade launchers. Please read the sidebar rules and be sure to search for your question before posting. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Just spend materials at the gunsmith, you can only get weapons from there and it’s much cheaper. Also have a vaulted Zen Moment/Swashbuckler Range MW that I guess I'll save for PvP, though it'll work in PvE too. More posts from the sharditkeepit community. So far, the best grenade launcher in season of the worthy. Perhaps the biggest (and most controversial) decision to have a large assortment of weapons not progress with the new expansion. If you got "any" VY-7 roll with Firmly Planted, please take it for a spin. For the first perk, we strongly recommend Demolitionist since it lets you quickly refill your grenade energy. Infinite Paths 8 can roll with some interesting perks, including Demolitionist, Genesis, Swashbuckler, Zen Moment and Eye of the Storm. Then simply complete the Sundial activity. That roll should serve you well. SI-2 can also roll with Dragonfly, which is fine but can be underwhelming in most end game engagements. Here are our picks for the god rolls for each of these guns in Destiny 2. Expand Image. Cookies help us deliver our Services. After completing the Timelost Weapon bounty, you be rewarded with Infinite Paths 8.