by Sarah Young. He already trusted that Jesus was the Savior of the world, the King of Israel. INSPIRATION - Jesus Calling. Two years later in September 2006 Integrity, along with its catalog of books, including "Jesus Calling", were bought by Thomas Nelson. Jesus Calls serves to bring comfort and healing to the broken hearted without distinction through prayer offered all 24/7 throughout the year. Jesus Calls is a global ministry founded by Late Brother D.G.S. Brie May 13, 2020 at 7:44 AM. Dhinakaran and led by Dr. Paul Dhinakaran. Posted by Jesus Calling on 03/18/2020 . Of his own free will he embraced this new calling which would deepen his faith and move him to pass it on to others. I wrote these thoughts to a friend before I read Jesus Calling today. He was already a believer. Jesus Calling: November 13th, 2020 Jesus Calling: November 13th I AM CHRIST IN YOU, the hope of Glory. Jesus is calling. Jesus Calling Note-Taking Edition, Leathersoft, Black, with full Scriptures: Enjoying Peace in His Presence by Sarah Young | Oct 6, 2020 4.9 out of 5 stars 49 I think Matthew is a lot like you. I know I will be humming it all day serving as my reminder to GIVE THANKS to a GOOD GOD for everything and every circumstance! I am going to point out 10 serious problems with Jesus Calling in the hope that you will consider and heed these warnings.. 1. Yet it is a deeply troubling book. She speaks for God.Far and away the most troubling aspect of the book is its very premise—that Sarah Young hears from Jesus and then dutifully brings his messages to her readers. Jesus is calling. Matthew did. Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence (2004) is a daily devotional book written by Christian author Sarah Young and published by Integrity Publishers, based in Brentwood, TN. Jesus Calling, March 19. I speak to you from the depths of your being. Thank you for putting that song in my heart! Do not listen to voices of accusation, for they are not from Me. Hear Me saying soothing words of Peace, assuring you of My Love. Pick it up.