Sharon Cho has come up with a solution to this hemline conundrum by teaming up with Yoox to create this convertible camel coat. Chic, low key Partywear looks with Hush.. Effortless Christmas Style for Casual Get Togethers. Please note that international orders are inclusive of VAT. The appeal of the wrap coat is in its relaxed luxury, so the more similarities to a robe the better. In the interest of hygiene, pierced earrings cannot be returned or exchanged. Wide lapels, a tie at the waist and our signature logo lining make it a worthy investment that can be styled with day looks or over evening finery. The material is the perfect shade of of white and I love the texture. The queen of the camel coat, Max Mara ups its game every season with a new take on the classic – but never strays too far from the signatures we know and love. Wool Coats Trench Coats In the meantime, please do continue to come and visit us online. If you have received a faulty or damaged item, please call the customer service team on +44 (0) 2920 101 432. If your label is misplaced, you can address your order to the below address: Jaeger Retail Limited To be eligible for a refund, all items must be: Please note, any returns that do not meet all of the above conditions are unable to be refunded. Following the latest government guidelines, as of Thursday 5th November all of our stores are temporarily closed until further notice. Please note that if you have authorised for your delivery to be left without your signature, we are unable to accept liability for any loss or damage. Double-faced short camel coat, £79.90, Uniqlo. No coat is as chic or flattering as a wrap coat, and this navy blue wool style is a core addition to your wardrobe. Harper's BAZAAR participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. or Best Offer. Which means: buy a camel coat now and you’ll still be wearing it for years to come. Delivery within 2 - 3 working days for Scottish Highlands and Islands. Watch. Product Details: Watch. Orders processed via credit or debit card may take up to 7 workings days for the funds to return to your account. For queries on our shop Reloved Again or on our blog CatwalkGee: Blog email: contact@catwalkgee.com Elegant as they are, long coats are undeniably impractical at times (especially since we've all swapped public transport for cycling this year). Free UK standard delivery when you spend over £150*, Original seal tag and swing ticket remains attached and undamaged. Whereas navy and black are elegant in an understated way, biscuity beige and caramel shades will always spell out luxury. This skirt is in the softest suede and cut so that it is really flattering  to all shapes. A timeless classic that transcends fashion trends and generations, the camel coat is quintessentially Jaeger. The teddy coat is a whole category in itself, of course, but we couldn't resist adding this cosy Staud version into our round-up. Items purchased using Paypal, Amazon and Flexecash card cannot be refunded/exchanged in store. I did buy one from a market, it was £20 and to be honest, it looked like it was worth a lot less. www.vanityandmestyle.com, WWE Survivor Series 2016WWE Survivor Series 2016 LiveWWE Survivor Series 2016 Live Stream, titans vs bearsgiants vs brownschargers vs texans49ers vs dolphinsrams vs saints, Seahawks vs BuccaneersPanthers vs RaidersPatriots vs JetsChiefs vs BroncosPackers vs Eagles, stanford vs riceclemson vs south carolinapenn state vs michigan statewisconsin vs minnesotawest virginia vs iowa state, louis vuitton outlet onlinecarolina jerseystoms shoesnike roshe runlos angeles lakers jerseysgucci bagsmichael kors handbagsoakley sunglassescheap nba jerseysmichael kors factory outlet, شركة تنظيف شقق بمكةشركة تنظيف منازل بمكةشركة تنظيف خزانات بمكةشركة تنظيف موكيت بمكةشركة تنظيف مجالس بمكة, Fast forward to the conclusion of Jedrzejczyk's scrum alongside a reporter reunite to asking her to receive a prediction. The Joint Administrators act as agents of the Company and without personal liability. Delivery within 5 - 7 working days for Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isle of Scilly. I also like the fact that I am less likely to run into one of these on the school run than a Fendi! This bag is the perfect shape, I was looking for a ladylike shape as I tend to embrace trends with my clothes, I want my bag to balance out the look and be a classic. Customers living outside the UK have 30 days to request for a refund. Though an excellent wool camel coat, a well-cut suit and a sleek leather bag are putty in the hands of these designers, innovation is also one of their buzzwords. Nodding to some of Phoebe Philo’s earlier #oldceline work, Topshop Boutique's coat has a clean double-breasted silhouette, notched lapels and a simple tort-button fastening (and looks much more expensive than it actually is). $48.74 shipping. If the louche, oversized fit of the classic camel wrap don't appeal, go for a more tailored version instead. Please ensure all paperwork is included in your return. These items can only be returned if they are faulty. Upon returning an item back to Jaeger, the conditions of the item will be reviewed in accordance with our returns policy before deciding whether a refund can be processed. Flat fee of £3.95 on orders of £149 and under. It is important that you obtain proof of return from your local post office to ensure that your order can be tracked and also verified by Jaeger if need be. All international orders will receive delivery updates from our delivery partner, Parcelforce, with a tracking number that is linked to your order. Once your order has been dispatched, we’ll send you an email confirming that it's on its way to you. By clicking "ACCEPT & CONTINUE", you confirm that you're happy to receive all cookies. I have been eyeing the Fendi for a long time but I am weaning myself off labels and trying to focus on finding more reasonable options. Jaeger not just for the office and camel coats. - Model is 175cm/5’9’’ and is wearing a size UK 10. £335.00. To turn off cookies, please view your options within our cookie policy. Your right to cancel and return the product/products ordered does not apply to pierced earrings. The cost of returning an item is the responsibility of the customer. or Best Offer. Orders placed after 3pm on Monday to Friday will take up to 2 working days to be delivered. If the items from the same order are received at different times, the cancellation period will run from the day after delivery of the last item. Please note our Click & Collect and Collect Plus services are currently unavailable. Faulty or damaged items can be returned to Jaeger. That goes for outerwear too: high-shine coats are no longer reserved for Sci-Fi characters and villains, especially when they’re dyed in Vince's delicious honey hue. After seeing a gorgeous grey suede skirt in Grazia, I rushed in to the Regent Street branch to take a look at the Spring collection. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will take up to 2 working days to be delivered. Find high-quality winter coats for everyday in on-trend styles and flattering fits. Quick view Add to your basket. Orders processed via credit or debit card may take up to 7 workings days for the funds to return to your account. It's also available in black, should you need a sleeker look for evenings. All customs duties or taxes imposed on your order by the country of destination are your sole responsibility and not included in the price displayed on the website. Benefits charity. - Camel colour wool When can I collect my order from CollectPlus? Jaeger Belted Double Breasted Wool Coat, Camel. Jaeger ladies black beaded evening blazer jacket size 10. If you wish to return items that have arrived separately, you may send them back in one order providing they are from the same order. Please note that items returned will be refunded at the price paid for the items however duties and taxes are unable to be refunded. *This post was written in collaboration with Jaeger, all opinions and styling are my own and I just adore the coat more than words can say! And if your going to buy a classic Camel coat I can't think of a better place to buy from . I know lots of my friends with serious jobs, who go there for workwear but it is not a brand I have bought from, since I stopped having to go to an office. To return an item from outside the UK, please complete the paperwork found within your order. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will take up to 2 working days to be delivered. Hall Dene Way If you have not received an update from one of our delivery partners regarding the status of your order, please contact the customer service team on +44 (0) 2920 101 432 or customer.services@jaeger.co.uk.