Kids, Never trust anything that windows gives you a pop up for if it has "Downloader" in the name. What do I always say? SITE SPREADS TROJANS VIA ITS INSTALLER WITHOUT USERS' CONSENT! View Safe Browsing Site Status TechRadar is supported by its audience. Yet another tech-buying-guide / affiliate-publisher. Biased opinion media. And don't get me started on pop-ups and videos. … Thanks for joining the Norton Safe Web community. Somebody want to figure out how techradar installed cookies into my son's school issued chromebook, that automatically allowed for MOTION SENSORS(DEFAULT) Javascript, images, pop-ups and redirects, background sync, sound and PAYMENT HANDLERS(DEFAULT)?! This site uses cookies for analytics and personalised content. Check techradar.com online reputation to find out if techradar.com is a safe website or a potentially malicious and scam site. The first self-propagating computer worm was created in 1989, computer viruses appeared in the 1990s, and by the late 2000s, cybercriminals were targeting credit cards. Constant pop-ups and reloading that is unreadable in an iPad. It will be viewable by everyone. Yawn. Whats the point when you have many other download sites. Check if Techradar.com is classified as malware on Safe Browsing: This site is not currently listed as suspicious. Learn more. Shame on you guys, you’re out! It's right under here but not on their site?? All domains and URLs listed on this website should be considered as dangerous. DO NOT download the software through TechRadar. Check if techradar.com is a scam website or a legit website. try looking for the 'best free ***' and you'll find everything BUT free software... seem like money grabbing scumbags. Right now I’m taking it off my bookmarks because it’s turned into a piece of crap. It's impossible to distinguish between ads and articles. For decades, security teams have been battling to keep computer networks and end-users safe from cyber threats, but for many, the term IT security can still be a little confusing. I only initially had one example in my head of this but I went back to see if it was a recurring theme before I included this point and yep, turns out I was completely on the mark.As a final note, they have reviewed an unreleased game that has only ever been given 3 hour demo access to anyone who reviewed it. Or how they show as a British newspaper for tech but then on another site show as an American based company?Forget the reviews saying they suck. Articles are fine, but the site itself is utter rubbish. But there is so many ads!!! However TechRadar reviewed it as if it was the finished product (watchdogs legion) - This is irresponsible and just makes them look really naive and desperate, as I mentioned before: no one else has reviewed this game as they have not had appropriate time to do so, TechRadar is no different. The server my be located in England but this is a known German site that attempts to down load MALWARE AND OR VIRUSES. If a company refuses to provide a WORKING phone number or email, they're scammers. And all this with a triple dose of ads. More more more ads ! I've noticed that in Techradar, one of the biggest online places around (? Or how they seem to have a whole bunch of YouTube videos when I googled them, but I've got ALL YouTube blocked from my son's device. Another amazing pc site for nerds and non-nerds. This is ridiculous.. And the very last time i'm gonna waste a single second of my life on your Disastrous page.You suck BIG time... The site detects ad-block and prevents you from browsing if you do not whitelist. Terrible. The end. DANGEROUS- CHECK YOUR COOKIES AND BLOCK ANY RELATED. Home; Best; Computing; The best free music downloaders 2020: quick, safe ways to download songs This website provides various information regarding to both Software and hardware of Computers,smartphones.etc. However, we cannot guarantee that the site is a scam. They try to package their own things with the software like Avast, browser bars or home icons. TechRadar will offer downloads for the software they recommend. this site appears trustworthy, but everytime i try to click on a redirect in an article i get send to malware sites, the last one tried to inject fake browser history, so be carefull with clicking links. terrible reviews on AMD AND Intel.. should be ashamed of being so biased. I will never download anything from these guys again. I like this website. Scams galore AND no way to contact them. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Safe Browsing status showing you whether the website is Safe or Unsafe to use. Granted my machine at work isn't great but no other website I have discovered so far does this. 76% Upvoted. It provides news and reviews of tech products. Really interesting. And that was that. BY PRETENDING TO PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE YOU THINK...YOU ARE DOWNLOADING! I just downloaded audacity from their site, after scanning the relativity small file with virustotal. Is there not a single person on techradar.com, who cares about anything other than money crabbing for adds. This is terrible.. Every single time i try to read a review or article, a lot of the text gets covered in adds.. Many websites look legit but are in fact fake. The website has ads everywhere, it doesn't work if you have Ad-Blocker and ads reload every 20-25 seconds even if you are watching something else on another tab. what does google search !! I mean you could just check your page 1 single time and find the problem. PS. I was shocked to find it's external downloader existing, I then left them a little "Why I canceled the download" message. BOYCOTT THIS SITE IT IS SPREADING VIRUS'S GALORE!!! The WoT scorecard provides crowdsourced online ratings & reviews for techradar.com regarding its safety and security. The WoT scorecard provides crowdsourced online ratings & reviews for techradar.com regarding its safety and security. Scan techradar.com for malware, phishing, fraud, scam and spam activity. Just looking at all the bad reviews tell me other people feel the same way. They claim to have the best FREE sites for various things such as free no copyright stock footage, etc. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. At the same time tracks you with cookies and stuff. Come find out However TechRadar reviewed it as if it was the finished product (watchdogs legion) - This is irresponsible and just makes them look really naive and desperate, as I mentioned before: no one else has reviewed this game as they have not had appropriate time to do so, TechRadar is no different. It was from the TechRadar downloader! Ermmm, its a new era now, protect your customers, not try to screw them. I was looking for an anti-malware program (8mb on developers site) to... be offered an installer (1,5 mb) by techradar.com which is a malware trojan! TERRIBLE. Norton Safeweb is a reputation services that scans websites and reports whether they are safe for you to visit. I was looking for information on how to fix a problem on my PC and came across TechRadar. Their greed is outweighing their content these days.