Phone: +61 7 3721 2122golf@igcgolf.com.au, Phone: +61 7 3721 2122golf@igcgolf.com.auwww.indooroopillygolf.com.au/guests/coaching/coaching.mhtml. Include Cart: Yes. Indooroopilly Golf Club (Reciprocal) Address: Meiers Road, Indooroopilly, Queensland 4068: Tel: (617) 3721 2122: Fax: (617) 3870 5013: Email: s.hayward@igcgolf.com.au: Website: www.indooroopillygolf.com.au: IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the tee times at Indooroopilly Golf Club are restricted to members only with effect from 2 April 2020. Jan 2017. Back to Event Calendar. Dining Special Events. Golf Outings. Oktoberfest 2020. Banquets & Events. vdAllForms[f.name]=f; Indooroopilly Golf Club delivers a premium, yet traditional golfing experience, with 36 holes of championship golf to challenge and excite, plus clubhouse facilities to match. Download the full article here. Share your experiences! Thank you! ') Discounted rates apply for various age brackets – please see below. Other. $450. Indooroopilly Golf Club. Indooroopilly Golf Club delivers a premium, yet traditional golfing experience, with 36 holes of championship golf to challenge, featuring 6 combinations and excite, plus clubhouse facilities to match. In the following terms and conditions Indooroopilly Golf Club will be referred to as IGC. GREEN FEES Green Fees REVISED RATES Category Saturday/ Sunday/ Public Holidays Week Days DRIVING RANGE IGU Members 5000/- 3000/- 250/- Walk-in Members 5000/- 3000/- 250/- Member’s Guest Accompanied by Member 5000/- 3000/- 250/- Chikmagalur Golf Club, Chikmagalur 5000/- 3000/- 250/- Coorg Golf Links, Virajpet 5000/- 3000/- 250/- Jayachamaraja Wadiyar Golf Club, Mysore 5000/- 3000/- … document,'script','https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js'); 10 – 13 years. Nice but not very challenging. Please select 1 in the drop down below and fill in your information to register. Thank you! Indooroopilly Golf Club offers some of the best function, conference and wedding space with spectacular reception rooms and gardens. Junior Clinics are held during school holidays. 3.0 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2016. amount for green fees will be 75% of the confirmed playing numbers on the booking form. Indooroopilly Golf Club’s unique 36-hole championship course layout offers our diverse membership unlimited access to a wide variety of competition golf, and a range of premium services including superior practice facilities, a state-of-the-art dedicated teaching facility, fully stocked Golf Shop and dedicated member bar and function area. Lessons. By clicking above, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms. Entrance Fee. Dress … var f,v,i,l,s; //-->. To expansive for what the course had to offer. Indooroopilly Golf Club Location, Club Reviews, Course Scorecards, Green fees, Tee Times, Golf Societies. Sign up for the Albrecht newsletter and be the first to learn about new golf packages, special offers and exclusive travel experiences. $398. --> A$80.- incl cart p/P by 2 players. Green Fees: $70. !function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s){if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function(){n.callMethod? Email Address Required"; v[i].fcontrol="form_email"; v[i].control=new Array(); v[i].control[v[i].control.length]="form_email"; v[i].minlength=1; v[i].maxlength=-1; v[i].negation=false; v[i-1].validators[v[i-1].validators.length]=v[i]; Indooroopilly Golf Club, Meyers Road Indooroopilly Queensland Australia 4068. Bring guests at the discounted member guest green fee; Includes voting rights ; Entrance Fee: $7,000 | 2020/21 Annual Subscription Fee: $3,983. Register Now. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any newsletter you receive from us, or by contacting us at travel@albrecht.de. The Indooroopilly Golf Club submitted a development application for the project last Friday, which was flagged in the Westside News in October last year. fbq('track', "PageView"); You can find details about our privacy practices here. fbq('init', '224576161267223'); Junior Program. Leagues. Been to Indooroopilly Golf Club? t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window, Green Fees. When the final invoice is issued, payment is required strictly within seven (7) days. www.indooroopillygolf.com.au/guests/coaching/coaching.mhtml. Enjoying a tranquil parkland location bordering the Brisbane River, the Club offers flexible and accessible membership opportunities for players of all abilities in a relaxed and friendly environment in close proximity to the CBD. 15 th. 07:00 AM. n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version='2.0';n.queue=[];t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0; A$80.- incl cart p/P by 2 players. Contact Book Tee Time Open Menu Close Menu. Indooroopilly Golf Club Location, Club Reviews, Course Scorecards, Green fees, Tee Times, Golf Societies. Indooroopilly Golf Club, known locally as "Indra", boasts two Ross Watson championship redesigns, both dating from 1985. NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC & MEMBERS GUESTS GREEN FEES phone the Victor harbor Pro Shop on 08 8552 2030 and select option 1 to book your round. Indooroopilly Golf Club delivers a premium, yet traditional golfing experience, with 36 holes of championship golf to challenge and excite, plus clubhouse facilities to match. Visit Indooroopilly Golf Club to experience the best golfing experience Queensland has to offer. [CDATA[//>