Points may be earned for eligible catering/banqueting charges incurred, exclusive of any taxes, gratuities, service charges and outside vendor/supplier charges. The hotel itself has a wide range of banquet rooms, including a few right off of their beautiful green atrium. We had our event in the Sun court tented room which is a great size for the 160 guests we had and was really flexible on layout and design since it is such a blank canvas. 2. I would have chosen them 100 times over again. Overall, our wedding experience at the Hyatt was great and we would recommend for anyone looking for a hotel wedding venue in the area! The Hyatt Regency Greenwich is a classic hotel and wedding event venue located in Greenwich, Connecticut. We noticed that we were missing our cake topper and once we made her aware of that she immediately went to go find out what happened to it and put it back on the cake for us. Please check your dates and format them as (MMM/DD/YYYY). Overall I had a great experience working with the Hyatt Regency to plan my October 2014 wedding. We had some minor last minute details that were missing but they compens... this location was beautilful the staff was very helpful and nice. It was truly a beautiful day that exceeded all of our dreams. After the reception, he brought us up to our huge, beautiful and complimentary honeymoon suite. ing the wedding from out of the country, answering all our questions immediately, accommodating our unique requests, and making us very comfortable about the wedding as a whole. Thank you to all of the staff at the Hyatt. - See 1,941 traveller reviews, 346 candid photos, and great deals for Hyatt Regency Greenwich at Tripadvisor. WCWV would like to credit all trademarks, images, photographs, and copy to their respective venues, vendors and their associates. My husband and I recently got married in the Sun Court room at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Greenwich on October 19, 2019. e sure to answer them right away. Not all of our give bags were delivered. as well). Highly recommended. Void where prohibited by law. Delectable menu items, exquisite presentation, and incredible attention to detail are what set us apart from other venues. Plan the perfect event in one of 23 meeting spaces including Seasonal Sun Court, versatile breakout space, boardrooms and our 9,600-square-foot Regency Ballroom with adjoining patio. nd the brunch was just what we were hoping-- lovely, delicious, and easy for people to drop in for before departing. Every event has some snafoos. The only thing to be cautious with is the number of guests you sign a contract for. At 1:00 in the morning the night of my wedding I'm at the reception desk in my wedding dress trying to still track down why several guests didn't get their gift bags with the vouchers for our breakfast the next morning. Jen was also there from before our ceremony, through the reception to make sure everything ran smoothly. The Hyatt Regency in Old Greenwich was a great wedding venue. Hyatt Regency Greenwich: Wedding at Hyatt Greenwich - See 1,935 traveller reviews, 348 candid photos, and great deals for Old Greenwich, CT, at Tripadvisor. Along with her attention to detail, she did a great job making sure everyone knew their role during the wedding, and was there to support throughout. Contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment. However, all in all, we were very happy with our experience and very pleased that we chose the Hyatt. We worked with Nicole as our coordinator, and she was an absolute pleasure to work with! I also found the woman in charge of booking guest rooms within our guest block to be very unhelpful when answering questions. From small, intimate gatherings to large, formal affairs, our elegant ballrooms, outdoor pavilions, and garden atrium create the perfect setting for your special day. Read More Honeymoon Offer. It was such a pleasure working with you in the last few weeks leading up to the big day, and I am so glad everything turned out as you hoped. Let all your wedding dreams come true at our upscale hotel in Greenwich. The cocktail hour was held in the atrium, and it was like bei... We hosted our wedding ceremony and reception in the SunCourt with our cocktail hour on the patio at The Hyatt.