other electronic platforms, please call us at 1-877-853-7262 This product is produced in a facility that also processes peanuts and tree nut ingredients. Popcorn Sizes Choose an option 2 Quart - Serves 1-2 4 Quart - Serves 2-3 6 Quart - Serves 3-4 8 Quart - Serves 4-5 Full Party Bag … Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. you must purchase at least (1) hidden valley® ranch seasoning packet/shaker which has a $1.88 (per packet) / $8.99 (per shaker) manufacturer’s suggested retail price in order to compete for a prize. “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”. Have an account? Michele can be found working on a healthy lifestyle, camping or having some frugal fun. They all sound so good! Add dressing mix; seal bag and toss again until coated. Grab your ranch seasoning, whip up something creative and show us your Hidden Valley® Ranch Night!™ recipe. This popcorn is seasoned with the goodness of Hidden Valley Ranch flavor. I thought it would be like Chex mix, but it is not. so that we can provide you access through an alternative method. Make sure it’s real butter. It can be used to easily add flavor for your weeknight meals without taking a lot of time or making a lot of fuss. There is definitely a ranch inspired recipe to fit everyone’s tastes. Hidden Valley Ranch is committed to making its website What is your favorite ranch flavored food? Join the Ranchology Rewards program now to claim this Shaker Maker badge and enjoy other fun perks from Hidden Valley® Ranch. Have an account? I can’t wait to try the Hidden Valley Ranch Shaker on pretzels, too! Score things like samples, cool coupons, and fun Hidden Valley® gear. Her approach is that by spending less on the boring everyday stuff, you can have more money to splurge on the things you REALLY want, whether it’s travel, fashion, electronics – you name it! Your email address will not be published. Add something special to your movie night with this delicious, easy-to-make Ranch Seasoned Popcorn! She is currently enjoying spending time with her husband in the empty nest. Need inspiration? What are you waiting for? If for any reason you are not satisfied, we’ll gladly give you a refund or exchange your purchase for another item. I always have popcorn when I am binge watching some of my favorite shows. Your original recipe could score big prizes, and even earn a featured spot on our site as a Hidden Valley® Ranch recipe! There was a problem adding this item to Cart. POP! When I was growing up my brother’s put Hidden Valley Ranch on EVERYTHING! No more disappointments when you can’t add ranch flavor to your meals and snacks. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Michele is a married mom of 3 adult children. Next up I'm going to mix up some Ranch Seasoned Crackers and then I'll move on to Ranch Seasoned Pretzels next! Makes approximately 1 cup or 8 ounces dry mix. You can only collect Ranchology badges if you're signed in. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. If you have difficulty accessing any content, feature or functionality on our website or on our other electronic platforms, please call us at 1-877-853-7262 so that we can provide you access through an alternative method. Gourmet Popcorn Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoned Popcorn 4.5oz, SEASONED WITH HIDDEN VALLEY RANCH: Popcorn seasoned with delicious Hidden Valley flavor, AIR POPPED: Fresh, delicious ready to eat popcorn, FAMILY SHARE BAG: Air popped popcorn seasoned with delicious Hidden Valley Ranch flavor to share with friends and family, 4.5oz bag. Stay tuned over the coming weeks as we showcase Hidden Valley® Ranch Night!™ recipes to shake up your weeknight dinner routine. Fun badges. On the Hidden Vally site, you will find recipes for Ranch Buffalo Wings, Ranch Burgers, and even Hasselback Ranch Chicken. Don't miss out! Creamy avocado is the perfect ranchy topper for this beefy fave. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. This ranch dressing … Delicious rewards. In the Ranchology program, you earn badges for using the site!